Black Desert Valkyrie Skimpy/Nude Armor Mod (1 Viewer)

gotflipped

Avid Affiliate
Hello there all. I decided to share my mod that I put up pics in this thread --> Modded Valkyrie Pics

9WwuWt5.jpg

SqqQSlT.jpg

Tools and Steps to get this running:

Step 1.)
First off, you need to install Resop's Texture Replacer. Install it as normal, making sure you have write permissions as this seemed to be my problem when trying to install it. You can always visit the thread and ask for help there for troubleshooting. Also, if you want the various original .dds files, make sure to select "Save original textures to:" when hooking the Black Desert application. And then turn it off when you don't want to save textures as it will possible bog your game down.

Step 2.)
Download some modded textures such as these ones --> Modded Resop, Cerophono, or Joku textures. Make sure you only download one as it is the basic mod that will turn the default underwear nude. This will NOT make the basic armor nude yet. You can also go to the other topics that have only the nude textures and replace them (usually the 3 .dds files -->1354249286.dds, 1477890455.dds, and 2432761501.dds). But make sure you have all the rest of the other .dds files from the downloads above. Simply only having the 3 aforementioned .dds will not make it work.

Step 3.)
Then I installed Cerophono's Nude Patch which makes the default starter armor nude. So when you take off your armor, you will be nude but putting on armor or costume will still show.

Step 4.)
Download my Karlstein/Venslar modded .dds files below and insert them into your Resop's modded folder.

BIG NOTE: The top part of the Karlstein armor is done by dinmor and thus is not added here. Please go to the link and download his from there. Credit goes to him for the top armor.

Step 5.)
Download and use eyenight's partctudesc.xml. Search for the word Valkyrie and delete all the lines under it that have to do with upperbody, sho (which is shoulders), and lowerbody. If not done properly, you will get missing parts for the breasts area and possibly the lower area too. There is a better way by individually deleting only certain rows but I do not have the time to look for the specific .pac files :frown:.

Step 6.)
Run your game using Cerophono's method in that thread!

ANOTHER BIG NOTE!!!: I DID NOT use the multiplemodeldesc.xml version that defaults the armor to their low durability versions. I believe I have an older multiplemodeldesc.xml version. I do not know if Cerophono's latest multiplemodeldesc.xml turns all the armor to low durability? Please let me know so as to not confuse people! Thanks, and greatly appreciated!

ANOTHER BIG BIG NOTE!: I also only used the patcher .bat file in Cerophono's mod that only removes the Starter armors, leaving all the rest of the armors/costume visible. Not fully sure how that works but I'm sure that is the option I used.

Miscellaneous Notes:
I'll list the .dds numbers and its descriptions in case anyone wants to grab the original textures (using Resop's Save textures method) and edit it their own, unique way.

Venslar Armor Top/Bottom --> 94526970.dds
Venslar FEATHERS --> 1829412762.dds
Karlstein Undies --> 2025121141.dds
Karlstein Stockings/More Undies under the undies --> 972482231.dds

Attachments

Karlstein Bottoms - MODDED.zip
554.6 KB · Views: 391

Last edited:

Evilshana

Potential Patron
I'm asking for the Karlstine armor.

Can you make it so that the broken armor has the same effects?

Also I tried the breast but keep getting invisible breast and I can't use Ceph's nude mode atm because I cant change the option.

If your using Ceph's mod could you help by giving me a verison that the setting is in that only hides starter clothing? I think its possible if you apply the configuration then copy the three folder it came with.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Unable to download the eyenight's partctudesc.xml.
Download works for me. Are you getting any error messages?
Also, next time please use the site's REPORT function. It immediately alerts moderators when a problem is identified and gives the exact location of the problem,
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
hello everyone how do I get the venslar armor and feathers to work what does this mean Venslar Armor Top/Bottom --> 94526970.dds and this Venslar FEATHERS --> 1829412762.dds I don't see them at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.