Joku's Black Desert Online - Nude Skins (1 Viewer)

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
just rename it so that you have that file... only texture Joku's isn't working for is the witch... sorceress works fine.

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Ye, I renamed it already, it works now^^.

But if you download Joku´s zips, it doesn´t work for Sorceress and some others first. You HAVE to rename that one file at all.

Greeneiwolf

Potential Patron
Yeah, despite the fact this mod was working for my sorc and even seems to work for witch, I cannot get it to work for my valk. Not sure why but instead of the nude texture it defaults to an all black armor, even when nothing is equipped.

killzone12

Content Creator
Sorry for the confusion.

Try this set of files. It is my current modded folder. Should be Joku's textures, black garter mod w/ stockings, and a partial default underwear removal, all with the fix I described.

I run on max settings with high end mode disabled. Which settings you run on affects what textures are loaded, so it does matter!

question where do you put the modded folder anyway?

Gwandak

Potential Patron
Have any of you played that game Vindictus with the nude mod they had for it a while back? I know this is an outdated game and the mod is no longer working, but do you think that it would be possible to add details such as the ones they used in that mod? For example, the nipples and genitalia were all 3D. They looked like they were actually there and not just a texture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.