Joku's Black Desert Online - Nude Skins (1 Viewer)

GothGal71

Potential Patron
rename file name 1354249286.DDS in the modded folder to 242032935.DDS
OMG! That worked! Thank you so very much! Now I have a question. Is this only client side? Or will others who use the same mod/textures see me as nude if I strip down to my underwear?

Nailmail

Potential Patron
Hey people, I found a great improvement for all the TAMER fans out there. Unfortunately I am a real noob in modding and editing so I will just post my finding here in the hope someone, or even Joku with this great nude textures, will do.
Next I want to apologize for my english, it's not my main language, I just hope I can make my idea clear for you. :)
I think no one else found this atm and I am going to tell you right now:

I was playing around with different textures but was quite disappointed because of the tiny breast size of tamers in general. Then I just renamed an other nude texture (I guess from sorc but it doesn't matter which one of the others) with the numbers of the texture from tamers. The outcome was really pleasant, because now her breasts had a clearly bigger appearance. I will show you with pictures, before and after.

Tamer Before:
VOyaXxA.png

Tamer After:
xep3dfb.png

I really think it looks nice and I guess we all wanted a bit larger breasts for her, don't we? :P

The problem now is, that the texture parts don't fit at a few places and also the different color is a problem. Hence I guess someone who is skilled with gimp or photoshop or whatever has to cut the breast part out of another texture from sorc from example and adjust it to the rest of the tamers texture part, and that's the point where someone of you come into play!

At the end I want to give credit to Tim Mae for his nude texture for tamers, which is very well done, and differs from others. Maybe someone take a look and combines Tim Mae's and Joku's textures together with my idea for the Tamers breasts, in best case with a few options to choose.

Thanks for reading anyway, hopefully someone is willing to do this and I appreciate feedback for my ideas, happy modding :)

Mark Andrew

Potential Patron
As a tamer user, yeah...I'm also using Tim Mae's texture mod for my tamer.
Also love to give credit to him for his excellent work.

bre3000

Potential Patron
I am still getting the error messages every time I start the game, and now it won't even run with patch. What might be the problem?

O

Origami_Dog

I can only get the nipple and vagina to show for ranger,the other classes are all barbie,does anyone know why and have a fix?

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Wow! I wasn't expecting such a fast reply :)
I have the automated launcher, it does that for me. I tried it manually as well....still nothing.
Try to look at the NA/EU nude mod thread, there's a list of files name. You probably messed up some of the files.

EM75

Potential Patron
i installed the files and it seems to work but the nipples and vagina is not showing.. did i do anything wrong?

GothGal71

Potential Patron
All my textures work for each class except the witch, which only has "barbie doll" textures, no nipples or coochie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.