[Tool]Black Desert Online Custom Armor v1.1- Locked, tool no longer works (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Hello everyone:smile:, I made a small tool, can simply change the character armor/underwear.
I do not know the game in Europe and America server registry, you can use in the game installation directory. HR, RU, JP server do not neet put the game directory to use.

Collection of data is not complete, you can add your own data.
Some images I used BlackFireBR upload.

Folder Description:
config/character folder - Data configuration information, use a text editor edit
image/character folder - Armor/Underwear Image put here
tool - quickbms.exe put here

b14PDjL.jpg

How to use
1. Download the Quickbms, quickbms.exe into the tool folder.
2. Download Armor Swapping Essentials by BlackFireBR, downloaded files into the game folder.
3. Select Type, Character, Current Armor and Target Armor; more diverse settings can be set through the of the right side options box.
4. Click "Add to Style List" button, add all you want to modify.
5. Click "Enable Custom Changes" button, wait to complete the modification.
6. Same armor configuration the game load only the first part.

How to add a new armor/underwear
1. Put an armor image(*.jpg) save to "image/charactor folder(e.g: 1_PHM)", Naming Rules e.g: "PHM_00_UB_0000.pac" rename to "00_UB_0000".
2. Added armor name to "config/charactor folder(e.g: 1_PHM)/ArmorList.ini(or UnderwearList.ini)". Writing format: Image File Name|Description Text (e.g: 00_UB_0000|Armor1).

Updated:
06/20/2016 v1.1: Support the new version for Armor Swapping Essentials [v1.8b].

Donwload Link: EDIT: Removed tool no longer works

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
File corupted!!!
Which file is corrupted? Please be specific. There are three download links in the original post.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
BDOLArmorConfig_v1.0.7z
>>config: corupted
>>image: corupted
I successfully downloaded it and uncompressed it using 7-zip. What program are you using to uncompress it?
I also ran BDOLArmorConfig.exe successfully.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

duy

Potential Patron
Im using 7z too, but nothing change. I can't open BDOLArmorConfig.exe. I don't know why? I repair it on winrar but nothing happen.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Im using 7z too, but nothing change. I can't open BDOLArmorConfig.exe. I don't know why? I repair it on winrar but nothing happen.

If the file is appearing to be corrupted only for you then it is most likely something on your end. Quite often the culprit is a false positive from your anti-virus. Disable temporarily and retry or add an exception. If you don't trust the contents have it scanned online. Your anti-virus might even have it listed in its history, probably something like "suspicious content has been removed/archived".

Reactions: duy
V

victor1

Hey, thank you for your mod. But I can't change my character's armor through this mod. (My server is KR)
I saw the error massage while I am installing armor swapping essential, maybe that's the reason?
You said,
2. Download Armor Swapping Essentials by BlackFireBR, downloaded files into the game folder.
But do I also need to install it not only just download it?

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Hey, thank you for your mod. But I can't change my character's armor through this mod. (My server is KR)
I saw the error massage while I am installing armor swapping essential, maybe that's the reason?
You said,
But do I also need to install it not only just download it?
KR official have blocked the mod

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Would you mind sharing the source code for this?
I would like to make this work again.

Sorry for the late reply to you, which is the source code.
BDOLArmorConfig_Source.7z

Chinese version features more than the English version.

I used the code wildcard method, but part of the weapons can not be achieved. Need to establish a complete database can be more accurate armor changes.

supermcawesome

Potential Patron
I have been trying to use this program, but I keep getting this error. If it helps to know, I put all of the extracted files into my main game directory and I have the latest version of Armor Swapping Essentials (v2.2). I would like help figuring this out if possible, please and thank you.

zgfUIIB.png

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Sakura4 Sakura4 ,
Should I lock or delete this topic?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.