[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (10 Viewers)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Sorry for disappearing - got to do some IRL stuff. Will get back to development shortly.
Doesn't work :( If i check 'save original textures', in resorep, it saves em. But patch doesnt apply....
I used this mod: Mod-BAK-Classic Harley Quinn nude+wet
for batman arkham knight.
Also I used JDK, is it ok ?
And Vc++ 2015 redistr (not for visual studio) is ok ?
If it saves original textures the game is hooked correctly. Have you extracted the mod's textures from the archive? Did you put the textures into correct folder? What texture quality have you selected in game graphics settings?

R

rolocrm

Can u help me to configure the app? I follow a guide but it was for an old version, so i did everything bad. The interface its diferent, I am so confused :(

A

Arthem

Hello guys I'm trying to get a skin mod working on Arkham Knight.

I'm using resorep for the first time. I have 1.7 which looks a bit different to the tutorial videos I watched, they are 1.6.

I followed all the instructions in readme. Currently the game is crashing on startup. When I take d3d11.dll out of the game folder the game ends up running. But none of the modded skins are there when it does. I'm not sure if its hooked correctly or not.

Anyone recognize any issue can advise on steps I may take to get the mod going?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Currently the game is crashing on startup. When I take d3d11.dll out of the game folder the game ends up running. But none of the modded skins are there when it does. I'm not sure if its hooked correctly or not.
It is almost hooked correctly. Try to unhook and hook back using different bitness. If that does not help - make sure that you have only 64-bit Java version installed. Also install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable from Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from Official Microsoft Download Center if not installed yet.

I

in5an3

well i did everything , but i can't make it work ... it says when i "add application" and select ROTTR.exe , 64 bit "AccessDeniedException:dx11proxy64.dll -> C:\Program Filest (x86)\Rise of the Tomb Raider - 20 Years Celebration\d3d11.dll ... , 5 h i spent on this forum trying to fix this but .. i think i will let it be like that ... >.>

Ray Wing

Content Creator
well i did everything , but i can't make it work ... it says when i "add application" and select ROTTR.exe , 64 bit "AccessDeniedException:dx11proxy64.dll -> C:\Program Filest (x86)\Rise of the Tomb Raider - 20 Years Celebration\d3d11.dll ... , 5 h i spent on this forum trying to fix this but .. i think i will let it be like that ... >.>
Your Windows user has no write access rights for the C:\Program Filest (x86)\Rise of the Tomb Raider - 20 Years Celebration folder. You can either assign the rights or launch Resorep as Administrator or reinstall the game to another folder somewhere outside of Program files. One more unrelated thing - I think that you should hook the game as 32 bit because Program Filest (x86) folder is usually for 32-bit applications.

M

Mauky

Hey, i've tried to install a naruto UNS2 mod [PS buttons prompts] and i'm getting the (0xc0000142)) error, any help?? :(

veironn

Casual Client
This last vers works great with sleeping dogs
Some one knows if it work with alien isolation ?

XuCIZGP.jpg

Axiom

Potential Patron
Hey.. I am new to using this tool.... So I am looking to use the Superman Mod for Batman Arkham Knight... I downloaded everything, Java 64 etc but when I use resorep... It tells me to point the tool to the folder with the meshes... I created a folder in the Ark Knight directory, under Steamapps... and the playermod file is not seen. Do I just need to point to the the Arkham Knight file and its all okay? The specific file? A little clarification would be fantastic.

Thanks much

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hey.. I am new to using this tool.... So I am looking to use the Superman Mod for Batman Arkham Knight... I downloaded everything, Java 64 etc but when I use resorep... It tells me to point the tool to the folder with the meshes... I created a folder in the Ark Knight directory, under Steamapps... and the playermod file is not seen. Do I just need to point to the the Arkham Knight file and its all okay? The specific file? A little clarification would be fantastic.

Thanks much
Could you please post a short video or some screenshots of the step you are experiencing troubles with? I'm not sure what step are you talking about so can't help without some details.

Axiom

Potential Patron
Okay... So I added the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
Installed Java Windows 64
Run resorep.jar and set up the .exe
Put the Superman mod into the folder directed to by resorep.
When I start the game... no superman. :(

I am obviously missing something... what it is, I am unsure.

AK1
AK2

If you need more detailed images.. please let me know.

hecumarine

Potential Patron
Okay I may be doing something wrong but I followed instructions to the latter and it's not working how I want. I want to edit some Assassin's Creed Rogue textures. I managed to launch resorep 1.7.0 so it's something at least. I've added 64bit exe in program, enabled mod creator mode in advanced settings and made a custom folder for textures. Now when I launch the game and then check the folder it has some new folders indeed like DXGI_FORMAT_A8_UNORM, DXGI_FORMAT_BC1_TYPELESS, DXGI_FORMAT_R8G8B8A8_TYPELESS etc. and inside these folders are .dds textures like 30289.dss, 4294966945.dds etc. but I can't open them with PaintNet (it has built in dds plugin) what's worse is that there are so many files I can't keep track which one I have to edit. The tutorial mentioned something about changing textures in game until the texture you want is highlightened but I didn't see anything changing in AC Rogue, the game was running normally. Am I doing something wrong ?

veironn

Casual Client
Okay I may be doing something wrong but I followed instructions to the latter and it's not working how I want. I want to edit some Assassin's Creed Rogue textures. I managed to launch resorep 1.7.0 so it's something at least. I've added 64bit exe in program, enabled mod creator mode in advanced settings and made a custom folder for textures. Now when I launch the game and then check the folder it has some new folders indeed like DXGI_FORMAT_A8_UNORM, DXGI_FORMAT_BC1_TYPELESS, DXGI_FORMAT_R8G8B8A8_TYPELESS etc. and inside these folders are .dds textures like 30289.dss, 4294966945.dds etc. but I can't open them with PaintNet (it has built in dds plugin) what's worse is that there are so many files I can't keep track which one I have to edit. The tutorial mentioned something about changing textures in game until the texture you want is highlightened but I didn't see anything changing in AC Rogue, the game was running normally. Am I doing something wrong ?

If you are searching to mod shay clothes or the ship
Capture all textures when the game starts loading
Open the biggest size textures in DXGI_FORMAT_BC1_TYPELESS with photoshop ( I installed the .dds plugin )
Find your file , edit and save as the .dds BC1(normal)

It works for me ;)

3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.