[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (3 Viewers)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Some work in progress for version 2.0 - check this out:
1.png
2.png

Ray Wing

Content Creator
dll log is enabled, but there is no dll log file being created.
View attachment 64817
Usually that means that hook is not working at all. Please make sure that the game is DirectX 11 and also try the following:
- unhook the game
- move the game into folder with English letters only in full path
- hook the game
- launch it and see if dll log file is created

Another way to check if hook is working:
- move the ori_d3d11.dll file out of game folder
- launch the game
- if hook is working then game should crash
- move the ori_d3d11.dll file back to the game folder

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Usually that means that hook is not working at all. Please make sure that the game is DirectX 11 and also try the following:
- unhook the game
- move the game into folder with English letters only in full path
- hook the game
- launch it and see if dll log file is created

Another way to check if hook is working:
- move the ori_d3d11.dll file out of game folder
- launch the game
- if hook is working then game should crash
- move the ori_d3d11.dll file back to the game folder

it is definitely not hooking. I tried changing to English name folder path, still nothing. Then tried taking out the ori_d3d11.dll and it did not crash.
There was also a ori_d3d1.dll, not sure if that means anything.

The only information I could find on the directx version is a 2p.com article that said the game was directx 11. Not sure if its legit though.
Is there a way I can check the Direct x version of a game?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
it is definitely not hooking. I tried changing to English name folder path, still nothing. Then tried taking out the ori_d3d11.dll and it did not crash.
There was also a ori_d3d1.dll, not sure if that means anything.

The only information I could find on the directx version is a 2p.com article that said the game was directx 11. Not sure if its legit though.
Is there a way I can check the Direct x version of a game?

Thanks!
If it does not crash without ori_d3d11.dll that almost for sure means that it is not using directx 11. There is a way to check that. Download this tool - Process Explorer then launch the game. Then find its EXE in Process Explorer and click on it. In the lower part of the screen search a list of dlls for the d3d11.dll. If it is not there that means no DirectX 11.
That would help a lot to make mods for AK :D
Thanks to you I'm doing a lot of cool stuff
Good to hear that. Thanks for your support.

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
For some reason I didn't get email alerts about 2.0. Thought I'd check the forums manually and I'm very impressed. Can't wait to get back to modding and see what new games the tool will work with :)

BTW is that Minecraft the original game or the Story Mode?

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
For some reason I didn't get email alerts about 2.0. Thought I'd check the forums manually and I'm very impressed. Can't wait to get back to modding and see what new games the tool will work with :)

BTW is that Minecraft the original game or the Story Mode?
That's Store Mode Season Two.

bucabuca

Potential Patron
I still want to see more improvements related with AK, My TDK Joker mod shows some weird lod's, I think it's a problem of the game, not of resorep itself. But with the possibility of selecting textures maybe I should fix this mod for my future TDK Pack.

X

xxdeathknight72xx

I'm able to hook the game but I'm not capturing any textures

I added the game
Turned on mod creator mode
Turned on dll log

It didnt capture anything so I did as you suggested to another user and I moved the ori_d3d11.dll out of the folder and it did crash as it is supposed to

I took a look at the log and got a bunch of lines saying " Texture has no data in memory! "

I've been trying different methods of texmoding this game but nothing is working :/

Any advice?
PS: I cant wait to see the picker working ingame, looks nice and reminds me of TexMod

EDIT: I found your explaination of:

Unfortunately "Texture has no data in memory" means that games load its textures in a way that is not yet supported :(

I'm looking forward to seeing how far this project goes :D As a digital artist, I love modding the games I play and sharing my creations!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.