[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (2 Viewers)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hey Ray Wing just wondering if you have a patreon or if there is any way we dumb folks lol can help out.
Thank you for your support Revcarl! But I don't have a patreon account yet. Maybe will create one later if I decide to spend more time improving Resorep. For now I'm taking a break and learning the Unreal Engine.

Revcarl

Potential Patron
Thank you for your support Revcarl! But I don't have a patreon account yet. Maybe will create one later if I decide to spend more time improving Resorep. For now I'm taking a break and learning the Unreal Engine.
For sure, well I wish you luck

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I was wondering is there a way to reset resorep in anyway like its a fresh install?
rykku couldn't yoiu just delete the program and dll's and stuff then re-download and re-install?
That's right - for versions prior to 1.7.0 unhook all applications and extract Resorep to a new folder. For version 1.7.0 - unhook all applications and delete the "My Documents\Resorep" folder.

veironn

Casual Client
Im using resorep 1.7.0 to extract textures for rise of tomb raider
It can extract all hair textures except the lara ones

Someone find a way with resorep to get the lara s hair ?

Anil j

Potential Patron
I want to add face logo in wwe 2k17 by replacing other ..but when i rename the photo(.png file) in modded folder the game crashes.When i saw the original folder pics the format was .dds then i have also converted my logo in .dds but when i see in game nothing has changed... So please help me

E

Efsane Kraft - MCSM

Hi Ray Wing I am a youtuber as Minecraft : Story Mode skin swapper and other skin swappers waiting to support Resorep Minecraft : Story Mode Season 2 game that Telltale Games created you can try it?

Just please.. we are waiting.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hi Ray Wing I am a youtuber as Minecraft : Story Mode skin swapper and other skin swappers waiting to support Resorep Minecraft : Story Mode Season 2 game that Telltale Games created you can try it?

Just please.. we are waiting.
Sorry for not updating. For now I see that the application creates a texture resource with no actual data and later loads data into it. But I can't figure out yet the exact point where the data is loaded to intercept it. Will investigate further.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
I have been trying to get Resorep to work with Moonlight Blade (which I believe is Direct X 11) I went through the process of adding the dx11proxy64.dll ect and it hooked on but nothing happens. No textures get recorded. Am I missing something?
I checked off enable mod creator mode and save original textures to. Is there like "start" button to get it to start grabbing textures?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Anil j

Potential Patron
Please reply to me also
I want to add face logo in wwe 2k17 by replacing other ..but when i rename the photo(.png file) in modded folder the game crashes.When i saw the original folder pics the format was .dds then i have also converted my logo in .dds but when i see in game nothing has changed... So please help me

henryps

Potential Patron
I am doing this on batman arkham knight each time i add an application it says NoSuchFileException : Dx11proxy64.dll for 64bit and for 32bit also saying this but Dx11proxy32.dll Can help?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I have been trying to get Resorep to work with Moonlight Blade (which I believe is Direct X 11) I went through the process of adding the dx11proxy64.dll ect and it hooked on but nothing happens. No textures get recorded. Am I missing something?
I checked off enable mod creator mode and save original textures to. Is there like "start" button to get it to start grabbing textures?

Thanks!
There is no start button. It should start capturing right away. Please enable the mod creator mode then enable dll log and restart the game then send me a dll log file.
Please reply to me also
It could be that your modded dds has incorrect format. Could you please attach the original file and the modded one?
I am doing this on batman arkham knight each time i add an application it says NoSuchFileException : Dx11proxy64.dll for 64bit and for 32bit also saying this but Dx11proxy32.dll Can help?
Could it be that you are launching the jar directly from 7z archive? You must unpack it first.

K

kipyfire01

Hi, Ray. I am playing arkham knight with 1.7, Does this affect to my game performances? (like input lag or fps issues). It seems no fps down, but technically I wonder about that.

J

josemanu

i have installe direct x "12" and i have a problem, it says it needs game_d3d11.dll
help me please

i installed directx that is in the game .

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hi, Ray. I am playing arkham knight with 1.7, Does this affect to my game performances? (like input lag or fps issues). It seems no fps down, but technically I wonder about that.
Technically speaking it affects your FPS. But if you don't see any difference the effect is minimal. After all 1.7 has many performance improvements comparing to 1.6
i have installe direct x "12" and i have a problem, it says it needs game_d3d11.dll
help me please

i installed directx that is in the game .
Could you please refer to "How to report a bug" section in the first post of this topic and send me all required files?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.