The Button Limit(Help for dialogue) (1 Viewer)

NostalgiaforInfinity

Potential Patron
I'm currently working on a really large dialogue. Using the loader, and the Dialogue mod by weewillie.

I'm planning on being able to move your Character between locations and have conversations with other characters.

The only limitation for me is simply the button limit. I can only use 10 buttons so far as I know. Yet for me to create the dialogue I envision I need to have Conversation choices that can take up to 3 buttons per instance.

If there is a way around this I will be able to definitely go ahead and finish this dialogue in the far future. This one crux though is really throwing a wrench into making a more "Interactive" dialogue.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
there are dialogs that change the buttons when you select one, and it sort of works like a menu system. perhaps this might be what you want?
i know weewillie's slave trainer dialog does this

WeeWillie

Content Creator
sby said:
there are dialogs that change the buttons when you select one, and it sort of works like a menu system. perhaps this might be what you want?
i know weewillie's slave trainer dialog does this
Slave Bazaar is a better example than Slave Trainer. I have full blown interactive menus in there across four different girls (secretary, mannequin, and two currently two slaves). The way I do it is to keep a variable for the menu, and just always launch the button from the menu context, i.e.:

button1:"[button1_*myMenu*]" {"style":"thought"}
button1_menu1:"This is button 1 when myMenu is menu1"
button1_menu2:"This is button 1 when myMenu is menu2"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.