SWF imports password problem (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Gennosuke1 said:
but what if there's a lie in a lie wich is also a lie so it's just another lie.....?
Nope, just 1 lie. No nested lies. When I say the password is a lie, that is the truth. No lies.

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
Ok. I KNOW the password and i have been into the board before and i have the mods to prove it but for some reason its not letting me back in.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Jrhonen said:
Ok. I KNOW the password and i have been into the board before and i have the mods to prove it but for some reason its not letting me back in.
Then you are a liar, because it logs who has been in and you haven't and the password has never changed.

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Jrhonen said:
Then you are a liar, because it logs who has been in and you haven't and the password has never changed.
well something is fucked up then because i can prove it! i have variuos mods from the board like the Hilgarde costume, the apron costume and Faceless' Archive 2.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Jrhonen said:
Anonymous said:
Jrhonen said:
well something is fucked up then because i can prove it! i have variuos mods from the board like the Hilgarde costume, the apron costume and Faceless' Archive 2.

Congrats! You downloaded the archive...

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Jrhonen said:
Anonymous said:
Jrhonen said:
oh, that's a completely different board... this is about the "A Special Place" board.

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Jrhonen said:
Anonymous said:
Jrhonen said:
oh, that's a completely different board... this is about the "A Special Place" board.
aw <i>SHIT</i> you're right. i was looking at the loader imports board. http://vibrantlivingmagazine.com/Vibrant-Living-Magazine-May-June-2011/freddie-mercury-facepalm-meme-i6.jpg

kinkman

Potential Patron
changing the name to "special place" doesn't seem like a good solution IMO. if you want to stop people from
asking about it, why not make it hidden?

the loader imports section has a problem. if someone follows a direct link to a loader import thead, they don't get the clue.

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• NoClue.png
    NoClue.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 1,666

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
kinkman said:
changing the name to "special place" doesn't seem like a good solution IMO. if you want to stop people from

the loader imports section has a problem. if someone follows a direct link to a loader import thead, they don't get the clue.

[attachimg=1]

Well, maybe they are not supposed to get the clue.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
kinkman said:

[attachimg=1]
Maybe changing the name of this topic would help a little. As for the clue for the loader section, I looked into it a little bit and it's much more complicated because the "A Special Place" and "Loader Imports" use the exact same template and code for that error page.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Just one question. Is this one of those "the cake is a lie" type deals? Don't get me wrong I get on this site for the sole purpose of having a request fulfilled, and getting new mods for the game, as well as posting a few of my own mods. However the "Special place" is just too tempting not to try. Even if it is empty, the thrill of the hunt, and the elation one would feel at the sense of accomplishment at finally figuring out that infuriating password, is still worth the effort if only to say "Hey, I got in!"

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
dantethedarkprince said:
Just one question. Is this one of those "the cake is a lie" type deals? Don't get me wrong I get on this site for the sole purpose of having a request fulfilled, and getting new mods for the game, as well as posting a few of my own mods. However the "Special place" is just too tempting not to try. Even if it is empty, the thrill of the hunt, and the elation one would feel at the sense of accomplishment at finally figuring out that infuriating password, is still worth the effort if only to say "Hey, I got in!"
No it's not one of those cake is a lie things.

Z

ZerONikk

Maybe someone can tell me, why i cant send personal messages?
And i want get corset mod. Where i can find it?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
ZerONikk said:
Maybe someone can tell me, why i cant send personal messages?

1) Click on the screen name of the person you want to send the message to
2) On the left side of the screen you'll see "Profile Info" & "Actions". Under Actions, "Send Personal Message"
3) Click "Send Personal Message"
4) Write Message
5) Click Send, and wait at least a minute before trying to send another.

ZerONikk said:

Grimey's Loader Corset
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=617.msg5644#msg5644

TOlive's Loader Corset
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2415.0

However if you don't know how to use the Loader this will do you no good anyway. As far as I know there isn't an Official Corset.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Dante said:
ZerONikk said:

Grimey's Loader Corset
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=617.msg5644#msg5644

TOlive's Loader Corset
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2415.0

However if you don't know how to use the Loader this will do you no good anyway. As far as I know there isn't an Official Corset.

Even if he knows how to use the Loader, Rajagrimes' Corset.swf will do him no good as it is broken. SD_Chan's head can't be grabbed by Him unless the part covering her breasts is removed by clicking on it.

Considering that Rajagrimes seems to be away for quite a while already, it would be soooo great if someone would be able to make costumes similiar to his to be used with vanilla... *nudgenudgewinkwink*

callmequeenb

Potential Patron
Zombie_Kojiro said:
ShaLee said:
So.....we don't even get a hint to what the password is? How're we supposed to figure it out with no hints or evidence to go on?
I don't know if anything that we haven't seen is in there but I REALLY wanna know...
look with your mind's eye. only then will you find the answer
*anonymous user, for the first time ever being on the site, logs in to a shared account, takes advice, gets the password first try* "WOW YOU GUYS"

callmequeenb

Potential Patron
callmequeenb said:
Zombie_Kojiro said:
ShaLee said:
So.....we don't even get a hint to what the password is? How're we supposed to figure it out with no hints or evidence to go on?
I don't know if anything that we haven't seen is in there but I REALLY wanna know...
look with your mind's eye. only then will you find the answer
*anonymous user, for the first time ever being on the site, logs in to a shared account, takes advice, gets the password first try* "WOW YOU GUYS"
hell, i have no idea how to proceed, so my success is wasted, heh. well at least its not too late to learn how to computer, but i'm good with riddles, so there's that. Whelp, time to never use this account again and just use the LoL mods that are really easy to get working: http://www.lolhentai.net/superdeepthroat

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.