SWF imports password problem (1 Viewer)

g3n0me

Potential Patron
I'm probably just missing something obvious, but I just can't seem to get the pasword to work properly. I login to the IRC channel and I see the password, but when I type it in the forum, It won't work. What exactly am I doing wrong derp :P

Abom713

Potential Patron
Well, there really is no reason for us to be in that forum since .swf support isn't here yet. The password that is handed out is a lie. :(

Best just to forget about it.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Yes, I believe the password is a lie. Anywho, I also believe 7 and 42 are good numbers to know ;)

That's super cryptic... and nothing really to do with what the password is.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
I would just like to know what you mean, seriously, by SWF imports. Do they even have anything to do with the SDT game or are they just other flash games around the net that are "imported" in that forum?

And by adding a PW and then posting in the IRC and telling everyone to run over there to get it... only for it to be a lie. BAH! No matter, its all good. I still think its all a joke somehow... perhaps No7 and Anonymous are one in the same...

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Lol, look at the posts around the board... I posted MY vivi import screenshot to bother 7, of course he didn't care... he never cares :(

A soon release of SDT will allow for .swf importing of hair imports. As in, the hairs can move, potential to make custom bodies, accessories, and doods.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
So basically, no one except No7, current admins and perhaps less than 5 others will have access to these advanced features. Nice... BOOOOO!

No. 7

Content Creator
>implying konashion releases beta versions selectively to certain random members of the SDT boards

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
lol you're so wily.

I did actually type the password there, but, you see, the board auto-censors it when someone types the password.

I really don't know the password.

peewee

Potential Patron
to have that up and pass-worded and to have people running around in the forum trying to find it out is pretty mean... it might as well be hidden. it thought it was gana be some really cool things.. :/

Scyth118

Potential Patron
peewee said:
to have that up and pass-worded and to have people running around in the forum trying to find it out is pretty mean... it might as well be hidden. it thought it was gana be some really cool things.. :/

Wow, downer much? How is it mean, I actually found it really fun before I got it. If anyone really wants to get in there, it's their own effort and motivation to do so.
It's in their hands, so let's stop whining, mkay?

peewee

Potential Patron
cuz i thought it was a lie... so it is not a lie!? well... any head starters or hints?
edit: so why is 42 a good number to know... its not a possibly out-dated number is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.