SWF imports password problem (2 Viewers)

peewee

Potential Patron
LOL i feel so stupid. im mad at you now scythe for making me sad about being sad.. i am very new to this site and there is like a cagillion posts to read. if anyone else sees this thread and doesnt know: read the FAQ because its a joke and actually is a lie.

wow i was so confused because this was the first thread i started reading about the password. wasnt able to tell if it was a joke or a riddle and started searching around..

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I don't know, there really is a password, but the password is a lie, so who knows. Good Luck. Also, 42 and 7 are good numbers to know because 7 and 42 know the password... but so does Bruce Lee and Scyth.

DioBrando

Potential Patron
ok really...how do i get that password....i know there probably aint anything in there but its driving me crazy.

Scyth118

Potential Patron
DioBrando said:
ok really...how do i get that password....i know there probably aint anything in there but its driving me crazy.

And that is why it's fun. Also, if people actually read the rules page like they are supposed too, it talks about the .swf forum.

DioBrando

Potential Patron
Scyth118 said:
DioBrando said:

And that is why it's fun. Also, if people actually read the rules page like they are supposed too, it talks about the .swf forum.
lol you guys are good.so what are you gonna do when they do exist?you still gonna make us go on a never ending scavenger hunt for the password again?

Scyth118

Potential Patron
DioBrando said:
lol you guys are good.so what are you gonna do when they do exist?you still gonna make us go on a never ending scavenger hunt for the password again?

And this is why we don't give out the password directly. Because of posts like that. Let's think for a minute here...

"so what are you gonna do when they do exist?"

You are asking about .swf imports and what will happen when they exist. Think. They DO exist, this forum is FULL of them. All of the dynamic hair mods and anything else you use in the Mod Loader that is a flash file is an .swf import. We have a section entitled "Mods" that pretty much has it all.
They exist, they have existed, and will continue to exist in the main forum. Christ.

DioBrando

Potential Patron
Scyth118 said:
And this is why we don't give out the password directly. Because of posts like that. Let's think for a minute here...

"so what are you gonna do when they do exist?"

You are asking about .swf imports and what will happen when they exist. Think. They DO exist, this forum is FULL of them. All of the dynamic hair mods and anything else you use in the Mod Loader that is a flash file is an .swf import. We have a section entitled "Mods" that pretty much has it all.
They exist, they have existed, and will continue to exist in the main forum. Christ.
calm down man...geez ...just askin a question.

Scyth118

Potential Patron
DioBrando said:

Sorry, I made an example out of you because it wasn't a very smart question and one that gets asked constantly.
Think through it first, or you may end up like Warhawk and Some Dumb Guy. Dun Dun Dunnnnnn

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Scyth118 said:
Sorry, I made an example out of you because it wasn't a very smart question and one that gets asked constantly.
Think through it first, or you may end up like Warhawk and Some Dumb Guy. Dun Dun Dunnnnnn
If your name wasn't already purple, I'd make it brown... if you know what I mean.

DioBrando

Potential Patron
Scyth118 said:
DioBrando said:

its alright,i can imagine you get asked that a lot so i understand where your comin from.ill just have to be patient.

Scyth118

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Scyth118 said:
If your name wasn't already purple, I'd make it brown... if you know what I mean.

Oh Anon, I know exactly what you mean. Underneath that purple, the brown from before still exists.

S

Some Dumb Guy

Scyth118 said:

Did you ever get a stupid question from ME about some password?! I think NOT, I'm not even that dumb you know!
It probably only takes to be a smartass here to get shit-covered, go figure!

Scyth118

Potential Patron
Some Dumb Guy said:
Scyth118 said:

Did you ever get a stupid question from ME about some password?! I think NOT, I'm not even that dumb you know!
It probably only takes to be a smartass here to get shit-covered, go figure!

Guess what, I don't assign people to shit-status. So take it somewhere else, good lord man.

S

Some Dumb Guy

Anonymous said:
The Banhammer has a uncertain probability of either banning the user... or dipping them in shit.

I can smell that! ;)
Not too sure which of the two options would be better in the long run...

S

stueso

Hi there! =)

Knowing that 42 is the real answer to life, universe and everything will bring me anywhere nearer a ahegao mod i've seen somwhere around here? =P

ShaLee

Potential Patron
So.....we don't even get a hint to what the password is? How're we supposed to figure it out with no hints or evidence to go on?
I don't know if anything that we haven't seen is in there but I REALLY wanna know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.