SWF imports password problem (1 Viewer)

kojiro

Content Creator
ShaLee said:
So.....we don't even get a hint to what the password is? How're we supposed to figure it out with no hints or evidence to go on?
I don't know if anything that we haven't seen is in there but I REALLY wanna know...
look with your mind's eye. only then will you find the answer

ShaLee

Potential Patron
Kojiro said:
ShaLee said:
So.....we don't even get a hint to what the password is? How're we supposed to figure it out with no hints or evidence to go on?
I don't know if anything that we haven't seen is in there but I REALLY wanna know...

Let's put this simply.

...Second most retarded thing I've ever heard.

First most retarded is a guy smoking weed on his front lawn. Cops sees and says:

"Sir....you know weed is illegal right?"
"Yea, I do."
"You know I'm gonna have to confiscate it now right?"
"Yea, I do."
"You know I'm gonna smoke it as soon as I get in my squad car right?"
"Yea, I do......Wait............what?"

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ShaLee said:
Kojiro said:
ShaLee said:

Let's put this simply.

...Second most retarded thing I've ever heard.

First most retarded is a guy smoking weed on his front lawn. Cops sees and says:

"Sir....you know weed is illegal right?"
"Yea, I do."
"You know I'm gonna have to confiscate it now right?"
"Yea, I do."
"You know I'm gonna smoke it as soon as I get in my squad car right?"
"Yea, I do......Wait............what?"
you're just jealous because Koji knows that password and isn't telling.

Folioman

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Yes, I believe the password is a lie. Anywho, I also believe 7 and 42 are good numbers to know ;)

That's super cryptic... and nothing really to do with what the password is.

A lie? what lie? Anonymous has a big di... Is that the lie?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Folioman said:
Anonymous said:
Yes, I believe the password is a lie. Anywho, I also believe 7 and 42 are good numbers to know ;)

That's super cryptic... and nothing really to do with what the password is.

A lie? what lie? Anonymous has a big di... Is that the lie?
:(

Folioman

Potential Patron
Sorry Anon,I know I wrote bulls,but I consider all this story around that password so dumb :-[

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Folioman said:
Sorry Anon,I know I wrote bulls,but I consider all this story around that password so dumb :-[
You're just jealous because you haven't found out the password to our special little elitist community.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Dont worry, if you ever do figure out the answer... he'll change the question

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
AaRL said:
Dont worry, if you ever do figure out the answer... he'll change the question
There never was a question, how could I change it?

If you are referring to me changing the password, the password has remained the same since day 1.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
People are still trying to get into this section? Honestly, if the password was removed. You think anyone would even notice? O.o

ModGuy

Content Creator
AaRL said:
People are still trying to get into this section? Honestly, if the password was removed. You think anyone would even notice? O.o

People sign up to this forum with the single ambition of getting in to that board.
They are persistent, of this there is no doubt.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
AaRL said:

People sign up to this forum with the single ambition of getting in to that board.
You don't listen do you... that board does not exist to guests, if you log out you can't see the board.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:
AaRL said:

You don't listen do you... that board does not exist to guests, if you log out you can't see the board.

I mean to say that members exist who have done nothing than try to access that board - I don't mean that accounts are created for that reason but that it would appear that they are.

lp_228

Potential Patron
Did you move password box from Import board into Lulz section? Or did i miss something because i can't find any other password box other than in Lulz and in Mods.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Maybe I should rename all of these topics so it's less confusing?

The "A Special Place" board used to be called "SWF Imports"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.