Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
That you cant, if you find out how, let us know.
Okies maybe with a another scenario. You ever heared from the program, 3dmigoto? I know it from genshin and it works in a another way. This program don't violate in any way the game files. It changes from the processes from your own cpu some stuff, so that you can see other textures. In the end. Is such a program possible for STO as well?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I have no clue about that program or other programs.
All I know is what I have alrady done.
I am not programer, I am not a modeler, I barely know how to use gimp.. I am just a STO fan that wants to have nudes.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
I see. So we missing people that knows about program codes. unfortunately, I am as well not in that. I can say I am a bit more as only a STO fan player. So I just try to find new ways or ideas for let work STO mods again.

annemarie

Casual Client
Again. Where is the problem to change the "body model's" only client side?
it use to be that the dynamics could be overridden, but with a recent change to the program, Cryptic has STO skipping the local file folders. I'm actually surprised the texture files still work. as for the comments about BDO and FF, STO is what, 2-3 times older and a completely different engine.
Hell the Devs couldn't even keep the foundry up to date, and they are the ones who built it.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
Okies I will take time and thinking over some solutions. 3DMigote looks for me actually as a alternate but Idk how to change this from Genshin Impact to STO. Releases · bo3b/3Dmigoto
It looks that it can works with some games like elite dangerous as well. I only know how to use it on genshin. But for me it looks it can used to STO as well to change textures. So it is maybe possible to use it with STO but for this we need find someone that haves experiences with it.

vorris

Potential Patron
hello i stop playing star trek aboutr 3 years ago does the nude mod work still there is over 179 pages here i just want to know if the mod still works where should i place it right now i am puttling on my games in my storage area so if i had to go to my file it will be d/ steam library/ sto eng ... let me know thank you very much :)

Cairn

Swell Supporter
According to my orion, it still works.👍

Attachments

• screenshot_2023-01-27-18-07-04.jpg
    screenshot_2023-01-27-18-07-04.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 206
  • screenshot_2023-01-27-18-09-27.jpg
    screenshot_2023-01-27-18-09-27.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 205
  • screenshot_2023-01-27-18-09-55.jpg
    screenshot_2023-01-27-18-09-55.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 214

annemarie

Casual Client
hello i stop playing star trek aboutr 3 years ago does the nude mod work still there is over 179 pages here i just want to know if the mod still works where should i place it right now i am puttling on my games in my storage area so if i had to go to my file it will be d/ steam library/ sto eng ... let me know thank you very much :)
one page back

vorris

Potential Patron
i followed that but i have my game file in my d storage space when you go their it will show star trek online eng folder and stearm library where you can find another star trek folder
when i followed it my charters are still clothed

vorris

Potential Patron
That is what we have.. find the post I did where it list all the costume than can be made nude.
thank you for the info i figure it out i will poke around to see if there is any others. so many comment to track down what clothes to use so i do like a challege i will find them on my owen. later on i will throw a scvreen shot thank you for the mod :)

I_just_want_a_mod

Potential Patron
say is chastity meant to do anything?

another thing, why is there no bin folder when I select custom scaling? not great when you need it

lastly what do you type when you get a patch error thing while downloading? been skipping so far though unsure if that's the right course of action

Last edited:

Wickian

Potential Patron
I installed the patch, but there aren't any nipples. Can someone please tell me what I am missing please?

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I forgot how to get rid of pubic hair....aside from the obvious shaving....I just copied the patch to a new computer and that pesky pubic triangle is there....

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.