Star Trek Online Hips Boost (1 Viewer)

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Hello all,

So I updated the Hips Booster to MK II, now working with Delta Rising. With the addition of Posterior enhancement you might ask, what is the point of this now? Well, some people are just greedy :-P And who am I to argue.

Mo'Booty Mo'Problems... (More Booty MK II - Delta Rising Edition). Geeze I'm making a big deal out of a 14 KB download :-P

Downloads MK II version 1.0 Delta Rising
scaleinfos.bin
rar archive (14KB)

How to Use
Download and place the scaleinfos.bin file in your Star Trek online localdata/bin folder. If the folder doesn't exist, you can create it:

/Star Trek Online/live/localdata/bin/ <-- create /bin folder if it doesn't exist.

Steam Users have to put the file in:

/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Star Trek Online/Star Trek Online/Live/Localdata/bin
(once again, create the /bin folder if it doesn't exist.)

Start the game. That's it.

Details

I whipped up a slight modification of STO's slider geometry. I'm sure you are all familiar with password42 popular mod. His mod will adjust the maximum size of the breasts via the in game slider by various factors. I thought this was a cool tweak, so I made a custom slider boost for the Hips of your character by increasing the effect of the Hips slider (slightly).

I figured most of you were already playing with Password42s mod, I boosted the breast size by a factor of 1.5 (150%) from normal (the setting he recommends) so you can still use all of his files and just replace the scaleinfos.bin file with mine. If you are playing with 200% Breast boost, you will loose breast size as my scaleinfo.bin file caps the effect of the in-game slider to 150% of normal size.

On the hips, I added a warp factor of 120% (value x 1.2). This means the maximum value of the hips slider now gives you a bit Mo' Booty but not so much that you run into distorted NPCs.

Screenshots of MK II Booty Booster

BeforeAfter.png

The Before image is Delta Rising with both hips and posterior maxed out. The After image is the hips slider at 3/4 max and the posterior at max.

By default, without using the Posterior Slider added in Delta Rising, you get more default Booty. In the image below the Posterior Slider was set to zero and hips slider was maxed. The posterior slider merely adds more TOS-style awesome.

Slider.png

***Don't forget to back up your original or Password42 modded scaleinfos.bin so you can switch back if you want. If nothing exists and you create the folder, simply remove the file from the /bin directory and things switch back to normal.

Enjoy Mo' Booty MK II for Delta Rising. Feel free to post comments, feedback, and bugs here in this thread. I will get to things as I have time.

Additional enhancements are planned but this quick fix for Delta Rising was first on my list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Hi all,

I updated the booty boost due to a bugfix. please download version 1.1 which is working. Also, I added a direct download option since the file is only 200KB.

Enjoy. Feel free to post screenshots of your STO vixens in this thread!

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Thanks Cowboys. Enjoy. After Delta Rising I will update the hips boost once i figure things out and see how the new features look.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Actually, these adjustments are meant to piggy back along with Password42s mod, so my recommendation would be to use his installer, only install the parts you want - i.e. I just want jiggle + breast size + whatever, and then once its finished, you can copy my scaleinfos over the one in the /bin/folder (after backing up his).

After Delta Rising this tweak of mine will certainly break and have to be fixed. So I will keep you updated.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
Exgensis i asked password about getting anal textures into the game for his mod, but he didnt know how. Would you be able to add some anal textures to the game with you Booty update?

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Exgensis i asked password about getting anal textures into the game for his mod, but he didnt know how. Would you be able to add some anal textures to the game with you Booty update?

Cowboys, once password42 gets his mod repaired from all the changes in DR I can take a look. I know Daz3D sells a lot of high quality models that are complete anatomically correct nudes. Some of them are free for non-commercial use. So I would have an idea where to look. For example, they used to offer an Anne Marrie Goddard digital clone, etc.

As for whether I would add those or not is an open question because I am not sure that I am going to be returning to STO in the near future. DR is not terribly stable on my computer, which is ironic since Pre-DR was perfect. Also, it broke compatibility with nVidia 3D vision 2.0 and engaging in space battles with photons flying at my face and sparkling over the bow of my ship was a huge thrill. But that is gone now...

I am confident that several cheap models in the Daz3D marketplace have complete anatomically correct nudity, and in many of them the licensing allows you to reuse the texture to make derivative works so long as the author is credited and the final product is not sold. So acquiring the texture you seek is relatively straightforward.

I am not going to make a mod of Password42s mod just to modify the nude texture. Rather, I would pass the texture over to him with the licensing information and he could make a judgement call. He's balancing a lot of priorities right now and STO probably isn't even near the top of his list. But the texture, yes, its available.

Some of the Poser crowd on this very forum might have skins available. It all boils down to the licensing.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
Cool and thank you. and im not trying to bash anyone's mods lol just providing some suggestions for new features :-)

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Cool and thank you. and im not trying to bash anyone's mods lol just providing some suggestions for new features :-)

yeah no problem. My main concern is not produce a competitor branch, but a set of things that augment. Having a rival skin texture would come too close to competing.

But that said, If anything, I can spin off a one-off solution just for you.

-exgenesis

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.