Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

TheModderNoob

Potential Patron
1640406519154.png

It kinda worked but not really lol
The only armor k i n d a "showing" are the 2 risa bikinis....any idea what could had gone wrong?

SZD

Potential Patron
I'm doing it wrong then. I've tried putting just the texture_library folder (from your post, annemarie) in live/localdata - I tried the 3.5.1 installer - neither the TOS Mirror or TNG Skant costumes change. There another localdata folder (using steam) I tried that and nope. I even tried just putting the files in the localdata folder with no folders, nope. But if it's still working for you than there's hope. Can you (annemarie) please walk me through your install and dress process?

annemarie

Casual Client
all i did was run the installer with JUST the replace clothes options, no jiggle or movement replace
then I put the files in that I zipped. and I do have STO under the steam commons. in my install there are 2 sto folders:
E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
so will it be possible to have nude male bridge officers
The problem with nude male bridge officers is they will not have penises as there are no meshes for them. If you were really good and made the Caitan tails for everyone mod work again and then modify the mesh to a penis you might make something bearable.

So for now, don't try to show your emasculated male toons on the bridge.

That was why there was a most NPC toons female mod at one point.

annemarie

Casual Client
I don't think it will work with males at all. I don't think anyone made textures for males

Probably the risa beach comber outfit is your best bet

Rab4rob

Potential Patron
I tried to see if it would work but no luck or i installed the mod wrong wish i knew how to create mods for this game nude males be my first

SZD

Potential Patron
Didn't work for me either. None of the clothing changes to nude. The nipple prints work, though. I even got the juggle to work, but no nude at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.