Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

The Squig

Potential Patron
i don't know anything about that specific toolset, but i have a similar toolset made for coh, so if someone explains what is not working, i might be able to offer assistance.

The Squig

Potential Patron
well, what i want to know is exactly what does not work, and what it's supposed to do. then maybe i can modify my coh tools to fill the gap.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
With that tool we drag the .hogg files located on Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\piggs. The problem is not there, the program still works for that. But inside the .hogg thare are files .bin and there is the problem. Before we could open them with this program and re pack them again. Now we cant, the files are 64bits and the program is 32bits.

More than that, I cant really said. I only know it does not work.

Btw, we can use any help we can, so thanks for trying.

The Squig

Potential Patron
okay, so what happens from there? what is it supposed to look like and what do you then do when it works?

i am able to extract this file using a coh toolset, but do not know what you want to happen.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Then we use again the tool to extract the files inside Costumegeometry.bin but there cames the error.

Can you provide a link to your tool?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Can you make a tool to open the Costumegeometry.bin and repack it again? That is all we need really. Or at least, can you upload an open Costumegeometry.bin?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Like I said, what we need is a tool to open the files inside Costumegeometry.bin and to compress it back to the Costumegeometry.bin.

The Squig

Potential Patron
what is this uncompressed value supposed to look like? without knowing what you need as output, i don't know what you need, since i can already edit the file as it is.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Inside cosutmegoemetry.bin we have a lot of folders with this: \Costumegeometry\Defs\Costumes\Definitions\Startrekfemale\Geometries
In there we have the xml that we edit.
Each cryptic patch, adds new xml by adding ships, or ship textures, so the cosutmegoemetry.bin stops working for the mod (that uses an old one) due to the fact that we can no longer update it with the new files.
So, we need, eather a new open cosutmegoemetry.bin with all the folders and files and a way to compress it back, or a tool to decompress and compress back.

The Squig

Potential Patron
i do not see any xml files in there, there are no xml headers, so i am not sure what you mean. i do not think this exists anymore, which is why your program cannot extract this data. whatever it used to be, the file has now been converted into binary format instead of text format and you must edit using hex editor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.