Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
Hopefully the new skin'll be more matte than it is now, so it matches more with the nude parts.
Unfortchunetly No now their is an even moor noteisable miss match between the new skin and the nude parts. the new skin apperars to be darker and moor detailed then the nude parts. and you can now see a seamline at the neck between the two skins.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Yes, the neck blend is horrible now.. I cannot fix it for the moment.

Ok, the neck blend is broken. It has nothing to do with the mod. It seems they updated the body but not the neck blend.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Well, the neck texture mismatch is blatantly obvious; but I didn't notice the seamline until I zoomed in real close.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Fascinatingly, I haven't seen anything that has totally destroyed mod functionality. Then again, it's day one. I still need some folks to help me out because I'm coding illiterate. I can script the installer but when it comes to coding, I get too many hammers for one nail.

MQSM01

Potential Patron
When I did the install, the Scalesinfos folder did NOT save to the :
Star Trek Online > Live > localdata > bin
Like I was expecting.
Instead, it saved to:
STOMod >Custom Breast Size > Scaleinfos
The nude textures are working, the jiggly is working, but the resizing is refusing to work.
When I found out the folder wa sin the wrong place, I tried to copy it to the bin folder and instead of working the game crashes and I was forced to reinstall the mod from scratch. Now I don't know what to do, to get the model resize edits to work. I don't know where to place the compiler.bat files to make sure it will actually compile the right file in the right place and not crash, any more... since placing the scaleinfos folder in "localdata > bin" didn't work, and having the compiler in the "localdata" didn't help.

Quaren

Content Creator
When I did the install, the Scalesinfos folder did NOT save to the :
Star Trek Online > Live > localdata > bin
Like I was expecting.
Instead, it saved to:
STOMod >Custom Breast Size > Scaleinfos
The nude textures are working, the jiggly is working, but the resizing is refusing to work.
When I found out the folder wa sin the wrong place, I tried to copy it to the bin folder and instead of working the game crashes and I was forced to reinstall the mod from scratch. Now I don't know what to do, to get the model resize edits to work. I don't know where to place the compiler.bat files to make sure it will actually compile the right file in the right place and not crash, any more... since placing the scaleinfos folder in "localdata > bin" didn't work, and having the compiler in the "localdata" didn't help.

The mod is not yet fully functional. The directory you found is supposed to copy the necessary data and auto-delete, but that delete isn't happening. The ZTS The ZTS I thought the custom settings would copy themselves correctly?

The ZTS

Content Creator
God dangit, I could have swore to God I fixed that. Alas, there's nothing I can do about it right now until someone can get the tools updated to work with the 64-bit client.

annemarie

Casual Client
i have not update to the latest. I think I have the emergency files plus some of the enhances nipple imprints. has anyone else seen NPCs twisted 180 degrees? as in thier legs are headed north and ther arms and chest south?

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
I can do about it right now until someone can get the tools updated to work with the 64-bit client.

I knew my ears were burning ;)

I wish I could say I've had time to look at it but I'm already running late on my contracted project :(

The ZTS

Content Creator
R Regardie Good to see you, lad!

The issue we've got right now is that we need a conversion from 32 bit to 64 bit so we can address the other 32-bit higher-order registers. We can't pull the serials as of right now since it seems everyone has silently gone to the 64-bit executable. So if we could get someone that could do some conversions from function to function64 that would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.