Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (8 Viewers)

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
View attachment 138568Hmmmm....This is what a nude male looks like using 23rd c ripped. He is ripped, but....without his junk it is more than a bit disturbing. Just saying.

There are now 2 new male textures.

Suit Beta Type 2
Suit Gamma Type 2

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 112

jumpsart

Potential Patron
Without the summer event the Retro top and lower (Risa store) means gambling for 150,000 latinum to convert to 750 lohlunat

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
No, if you have all the least version installed, you should have it with the ripped uniform. And with the retro swimsuit is the original texture, so.. you should have it.

Rab4rob

Potential Patron
No, if you have all the least version installed, you should have it with the ripped uniform. And with the retro swimsuit is the original texture, so.. you should have it.
the nipples show with the retro swimsuit but just all plain with the ripped outfit ill do a fresh reinstall see if that fixes it

Cyphrex

Potential Patron
Hello, I was thinking about how the mods are dead for STO and how Craptic disabled game for reading the files (CostumeGeometry.bin tailor mod or nude mod). I found this article about binding a file and then loading it inside a game Exclude_FX_Spam SRS Fleet
Maybe it would be possible to do the same with the CostumeGeometry and then loading it inside the game with keybind?
Also here is list of commands inside game
I hope this helps.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
No, they are not modifying game files, they are using a game command to exclude some effects.
Nothing that can help us there.

And we should stop talking about modding game files or we may risk losing the little we currently have. The mod should stay client only.

Cyphrex

Potential Patron
It's a dark day then, these recent months i had so much problems with the Craptic it's beyond annoying and none of those "paid" employees would help me. I hate them. They should make them most hated company right beside EA at this point.

TrekTiddies

Vivacious Visitor
With texture swapping needing the actual body underneath, is it possible to get the Mirror Bortas'qu top to work? Clipping issues seem to indicate there is a body mesh under there.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Post Apocalypses NM2.5

Copy the texture_library folder to here: Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata

Costume that are nude:
-
Khan top (Free by loging at least once with ARC)
-Mirror Jupiter 4 (Z Store or Lobi)
-Grey Tanktop (Free)
-Retro top and lower (Risa store)
-Ferengi skirts 1 and 2 (Lobi)
-Warrior skirts 1 and 2 (Lobi)
-Formal top and skirt (Z Store)
-Some armors lowers were retexture to appear nude hips. See guide on how to use them. (Free)
-Tpol, Seven and mirror top have nipple imprinting
-On the famale folder there are pubic hair options for the hips
-Males can be nude using retro costume (no genitals)

Patch2.1
-
Added Orion Top Tattered as nude top. (Free)
-Improved the texture of the Seven cat suit with a better one.
-Added Tos Ripped 01 as nude top. Ripped 02 is a sexy transparent mesh. (Z Store and free giveaways)
-Added Dyson skirt as nude hips option (Fleet Dyson Store)

Patch2.2
-
Offduty Kobali Tight works as a nude texture (Phoenix Prize Pack store).
-Offduty Iconian Tight works as a nude texture (Free from the Midnight mission)
-The Iconian T6 reputation armor now is more "sexy".

Patch2.3
-Fixed the Dyson skirt to be fully nude.
-The rar now opens on the texture folder.

Patch2.4
-
2 new type of armor has been added. One is a fully nude male (no genitals) and the other its a male with some type of thong (only possible combination for fulled nude is to use the TOS ripped).

Patch2.5
-
Mirror Bortasqu top is now nude (Lobi or Legendary Terran galaxy). This would make the normal Bortasqu uniform useless, so you if you dont want to use it, remove the M_Uniformu_klingonfleetofficer_01_E file from the Klingon folder.

The mod is now 100% client only, no one would see you nude. No one would see you with anything other that normal costumes.

See photo for guide how to use the nude armor, kobali and iconian textures.

Attachments

• np.png
    np.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
texture_library.rar
55.6 MB · Views: 127

Rab4rob

Potential Patron
i keep getting this when i go to different maps its fine when i login but after that the upper textures seem to be gone

Attachments

• sto.png
    sto.png
    952.3 KB · Views: 67

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I dont use those male textures, so I can not said if that happened to me or no. I would upload a new male texture, try it and let me know if it fix the issue.

Place this texture on the male folder and let me know if it fix it or not.

Attachments

M_Se_Chest_Basic_Injured_01_D.rar
3.7 MB · Views: 106

annemarie

Casual Client
ok for those who have the iconian textures.. is this correct?
if so the 7 of 9 catsuit is sexier

How does one do the files, art wise, is there a photoshop add on?

1661995219725.png

jumpsart

Potential Patron
Just seen this npc missing a chest texture, Worf too.

Attachments

• balea.jpg
    balea.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 75
  • worf.jpg
    worf.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.