Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (13 Viewers)

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Ok, here we have the nude mod with the new textures. It will remove the seams but the new textures are, in my opinion, less quality than the old ones.. but that is a matter of opinions, just try them and leave the ones you want. I will upload no ones later with pubic hair.

Attachments

• screenshot_2022-06-09-23-34-38.jpg
    screenshot_2022-06-09-23-34-38.jpg
    573.8 KB · Views: 321
  • screenshot_2022-06-09-23-34-44.jpg
    screenshot_2022-06-09-23-34-44.jpg
    575 KB · Views: 332
Female.rar
7.7 MB · Views: 203

Last edited:

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Ok, here we have the nude mod with the new textures. It will remove the seams but the new textures are, in my opinion, less quality than the old ones.. but that is a matter of opinions, just try them and leave the ones you want. I will upload no ones later with pubic hair.

Ok, for some reason the files weren't added, so they are up now.
If anyone tries them, leave an opinion and if anyone wants a costume pubic hair let me know and I will add more.

Attachments

Female.rar
7.7 MB · Views: 395

annemarie

Casual Client
Passing by to ask a somewhat simple question, I'm asking here because most people in-game are either closed and fearfull to share this info(we all know why and I understand) or are just complete assholes who go around showing off and making fun of people who don't know about STO modding when questioned about this:

How _exacly_ someone can use normal hairs for the cat folks and how people get feline tails on non-cat characters?

If someone could help me with this I'll appreciate, I knew the tail isa costumegeometry.bin thing, but just now(I mean, literally right now) I saw a caitian with one of the human hairs equipped and I never saw this before.

Edit: Sorry if this question is not appropriate for this thread, if necessary I'll delete it and ask it somewhere else.
it's possible that player had the toon during the infamous tailor glitch. catians were moddable bikinis allowed in uniform slots, the trick is they can never go back into the tailor with those toons, or they revert.

annemarie

Casual Client
If anyone tries them, leave an opinion and if anyone wants a costume pubic hair let me know and I will add more.
yes please. the hard part would be matching the carpet to the drapes. real redheads are not brunettes down there

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
I just tried the textures.

The seams thing gets solved (except perhaps the neck one), and the skin looks a little "dirty", but I would say there's no problem, because they are based on the originals from the game (right?), in the other hand, the nipples are so small for a girl, just saying.

Lighting 2.0 was turned off for the screenshot btw.

If the texture files are managed as JPG, PNG, etc, before converting to WTEX, I think I can help with that, since I have become good enough with Photoshop and stuff.

Greetings!

1654925644147.png

Last edited:

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Yes, the textures looks dirty, but that its from the original ones. They look like that. About the nipples, they are the same size as the old one, in fact, they are the old ones. The problem is that they change size with the size of the bubs, so if I make them bigger, on bigger bubs they will also get bigger and ugly.

If u are good with photoshop I can give you the originals, not edited textures and you can make a new vagina and tits and options with pubic hair. Then u can send them back so I can make them Wtex.

This are the original textures from the game on DDS file. If anyone wants to try to edit them, I can convert them back to the STo format.

Attachments

hips.dds
341.5 KB · Views: 142

chest.dds
5.3 MB · Views: 129

Wickian

Potential Patron
Can you tell me where these textures go?

Also, just a suggestion, could you put all the file additions into one place please. It would make it a little easier to gather what is needed to make this great patch to work. Excellent work, by the way. Your hard work and dedication is very much appreciated.

Poplan

Content Creator
If people are making new texture packs and when them included whenever I get this thing sorted, please let me know and we can set it up for them to be a selection in the new installer.

In the installer, for texture selection I want to show:
* texture pack's name
* texture pack's author
* texture pack's description
* sample screenshot
* optional: any notes the author wants to share (compatibility, tweaks, etc)

Cardas

Potential Patron
there was a set using armor bottoms that allowed matching color

It still works, you'd just have to find the page it was originally posted on

Only partly works for klingons though, not enough color options on their versions of the armor to match most skin tones

Attachments

• 20220708054643_1.jpg
    20220708054643_1.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 160

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
he site is having upload and download issues. Site owners are aware of the problems.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
* texture pack's name: Texture Pack
* texture pack's author: Anon
* texture pack's description: New textures using the current in game skin textures.

This new pack uses all the current vanilla textures, so it removes all the seems.
You need to copy and paste the texture in here: "Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female" folder.
It also have 3 options for pubic hair, depending the one you want, you need to rename the file to F_Hips_2021_01_D and put it on the folder.

The new texture also improves the butt crack and the vaginal lips.

Attachments

• nm (4).jpg
    nm (4).jpg
    749.7 KB · Views: 150
  • nm (2).jpg
    nm (2).jpg
    751.3 KB · Views: 159
  • nm (1).jpg
    nm (1).jpg
    714.1 KB · Views: 144
  • nm (3).jpg
    nm (3).jpg
    752.1 KB · Views: 147
  • nm (6).jpg
    nm (6).jpg
    673.6 KB · Views: 148
  • nm (5).jpg
    nm (5).jpg
    750.6 KB · Views: 152
Texture pack.rar
18.9 MB · Views: 208

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.