Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

CMDRO7

Writer
Author
Non-Progress Report for April 24th 2022

NOTE: On this typical fear/uncertainty/doubt stuff, consider:
  • We are modifying *cosmetic* game files, not changing how the game mechanics work. I really don't think Cryptic gives a fuck.
  • These kinds of mods have been around for a very long time.
  • I don't think any STO modders have received a C&D (cease & desist) notice.
  • If Cryptic wasn't "ok" with having local overrides for textures/geometry the game wouldn't allow it at all in a production/shipping setup (and there's a lot of stuff they could've done to make reading their data files impossible or extremely difficult).
(I haven't watched the video since I hate watching people play games, but if they are using ReShade, that is a useful too, I used it with STO until the big lighting revamp rendered it obsolete for me.)

Having said that, it would also be dangers to post STO screenshots showing nudity on public forums, because the conservative weirdos are always going apeshit about anything involving nudity or sex (but guns and killing always seem fine) - which could force Cryptic or CBS/Paramount to force their hand. So when sharing screenshots, streaming your game, just use your brain and things will be fine.

I'm still busy with other things that have come up, I'm giving STO some clock ticks though if the bin package I put up to go with 3.5.4 stops working at all, please let me know and I'll at least rebuild it.

If anyone makes any kind of breakthrough please post what you find with all the technical details, this should be a group effort (something I wasn't fond of with the ZTS era. I greatly appreciate and respect The ZTS but it was way too "closed source" for my liking.)
We appreciate your hard work, mate.
And your bin package is perfectly working. Thanks for your hard work. Cheers.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
Did you use the program AND the folder? or just the folder? What clothing caused the nude? Thanks.
I just used the last version of the mods installer. I selected the bare minimum of khan, swimsuits, and skants for nude options. I did not even touch breast changers, as those have been broken forever.

Poplan

Content Creator
I just used the last version of the mods installer. I selected the bare minimum of khan, swimsuits, and skants for nude options. I did not even touch breast changers, as those have been broken forever.
After the installer, you need to copy the .bin I posted a few messages back as the one generated by the mod installer will not work.

TheModderNoob

Potential Patron
Passing by to ask a somewhat simple question, I'm asking here because most people in-game are either closed and fearfull to share this info(we all know why and I understand) or are just complete assholes who go around showing off and making fun of people who don't know about STO modding when questioned about this:

How _exacly_ someone can use normal hairs for the cat folks and how people get feline tails on non-cat characters?

If someone could help me with this I'll appreciate, I knew the tail isa costumegeometry.bin thing, but just now(I mean, literally right now) I saw a caitian with one of the human hairs equipped and I never saw this before.

Edit: Sorry if this question is not appropriate for this thread, if necessary I'll delete it and ask it somewhere else.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
In here we only focus on client mod (only the mod user can enjoy the mod), anything that alters the game outside your client could make you ban and bring unnecessary attention to the mod from the devs.

CMDRO7

Writer
Author
Passing by to ask a somewhat simple question, I'm asking here because most people in-game are either closed and fearfull to share this info(we all know why and I understand) or are just complete assholes who go around showing off and making fun of people who don't know about STO modding when questioned about this:

How _exacly_ someone can use normal hairs for the cat folks and how people get feline tails on non-cat characters?

If someone could help me with this I'll appreciate, I knew the tail isa costumegeometry.bin thing, but just now(I mean, literally right now) I saw a caitian with one of the human hairs equipped and I never saw this before.

Edit: Sorry if this question is not appropriate for this thread, if necessary I'll delete it and ask it somewhere else.
I think those were old tailor glitches which devs later fixed.

TheModderNoob

Potential Patron
In here we only focus on client mod (only the mod user can enjoy the mod), anything that alters the game outside your client could make you ban and bring unnecessary attention to the mod from the devs.
unders.jpg

I think those were old tailor glitches which devs later fixed.
Ah, so basically is the same thing that with those people using beach outfits outside Risa then....oh well, if only they just added *all* hair styles for all races already....

Thanks for the replies mates :)

CMDRO7

Writer
Author
View attachment 134469

Ah, so basically is the same thing that with those people using beach outfits outside Risa then....oh well, if only they just added *all* hair styles for all races already....

Thanks for the replies mates :)
Welcome, and yeah, those who are still using this glitch are stuck with those glitches. But I cannot because I have joined the game after the fixes.

TrekTiddies

Vivacious Visitor
So things seem to be working for the most part, but there's a very noticeable seam between the torso and waist now. I have an older version that successfully swaps bikinis and has no seam line at the waist, but doesn't make the lowers fully nude. Would that version be helpful at all in trying to make a fully functioning version?

Cairn

Swell Supporter

Any mods posted here, are only viewable clientside by you, and no one else. If they have something that you can see, it is most likely a glitch in the tailor, or something they exploited in the character creator awhile ago, before it was fixed.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
So things seem to be working for the most part, but there's a very noticeable seam between the torso and waist now. I have an older version that successfully swaps bikinis and has no seam line at the waist, but doesn't make the lowers fully nude. Would that version be helpful at all in trying to make a fully functioning version?
There is also a seam on the ankles, wrists and neck, that can be pretty visible depending on your characters skin color. Not sure if that is something that can be fixed with editing the textures, or if it is more involved than touching up in photoshop.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
my Orion watching the strippers on the base, before warming up and joining them. Models still have a visible seam on their hips, as well as on their ankles, and wrists. The lighting on the base sort of helps to hide it. I used the age of uncovering installer, and did not do anything else with folders. You can find it on page 153 of this topic.

Attachments

• screenshot_2022-01-18-04-34-06.jpg
    screenshot_2022-01-18-04-34-06.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 152
  • screenshot_2022-01-18-04-35-19.jpg
    screenshot_2022-01-18-04-35-19.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 168
  • screenshot_2022-01-18-04-38-10.jpg
    screenshot_2022-01-18-04-38-10.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 195
  • screenshot_2022-01-18-04-41-14.jpg
    screenshot_2022-01-18-04-41-14.jpg
    730.5 KB · Views: 158
  • screenshot_2022-01-18-04-42-11.jpg
    screenshot_2022-01-18-04-42-11.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 174
  • screenshot_2022-01-18-04-44-43.jpg
    screenshot_2022-01-18-04-44-43.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 154

CMDRO7

Writer
Author
The Vulcan Science Directorate has determined that wearing nothing but fishnet lingerie would improve the morale of your bridge officers. Also, it would hide the seams between the torso and waist section.

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 137

Poplan

Content Creator
An Overdue (Non?) Progress Report

I'm still alive (mostly) and still plan on fixing this mod (and making it fully open source). The sad truth is my workload has increased rather than the expected decrease and I haven't had time to work on it at all. (I haven't even had time to just play the game!)

Overall

Presently to get the mod to work (and partially at that), you need to:
1. Install the last version of the mod from the ZTS era. (Choose only texture stuff, breast jiggle/sizing and other tricks extremely broken)
2. Find the post I did that included the modded & compiled bins, you'll need to manually place them
3. Sacrifice a tribble

There are still around 100 costume mod files that do not patch properly and until I finish my research (see Research below) I won't be able to fix them.

I may try to squeeze in at least doing a fresh compile (I understand the game did some updates lately) and have a post with the last installer and the stuff to patch the mod with some (hopefully) simple instructions so things can at least continue to limp along while I try to escape the event horizon of too many projects.

(If someone else wants to make a post with all the needed stuff attached to one post before I get to it, you have my blessing and thanks.)

Texture Seams

The seams have always been an issue and may not be solvable (at least not easily).

Research

I still need to really understand *how* the mod actually works (why does X need to change to Y in the game's resource files). I have the old documentation on this but I haven't had much time to do more than skim it.

Using The Mod

This is a client side mod that does not do any gameplay changes so should not be violating terms of service.

You should always disable it when streaming or capturing play so people don't freak out because of nudity and jump to weird conclusions.

CMDRO7

Writer
Author
An Overdue (Non?) Progress Report

I'm still alive (mostly) and still plan on fixing this mod (and making it fully open source). The sad truth is my workload has increased rather than the expected decrease and I haven't had time to work on it at all. (I haven't even had time to just play the game!)

Overall

Presently to get the mod to work (and partially at that), you need to:
1. Install the last version of the mod from the ZTS era. (Choose only texture stuff, breast jiggle/sizing and other tricks extremely broken)
2. Find the post I did that included the modded & compiled bins, you'll need to manually place them
3. Sacrifice a tribble

There are still around 100 costume mod files that do not patch properly and until I finish my research (see Research below) I won't be able to fix them.

I may try to squeeze in at least doing a fresh compile (I understand the game did some updates lately) and have a post with the last installer and the stuff to patch the mod with some (hopefully) simple instructions so things can at least continue to limp along while I try to escape the event horizon of too many projects.

(If someone else wants to make a post with all the needed stuff attached to one post before I get to it, you have my blessing and thanks.)

Texture Seams

The seams have always been an issue and may not be solvable (at least not easily).

Research

I still need to really understand *how* the mod actually works (why does X need to change to Y in the game's resource files). I have the old documentation on this but I haven't had much time to do more than skim it.

Using The Mod

This is a client side mod that does not do any gameplay changes so should not be violating terms of service.

You should always disable it when streaming or capturing play so people don't freak out because of nudity and jump to weird conclusions.
We appreciate your hard work, Commander. O7.

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
Hi!

Glad to know that!

I have some sugestions (If possible, off course):

1. Please make hips size just a very little smaller, a very little, enough to make any female toon to look cool when wearing Antares, Sierra, TOS nurse or Academy skirts, without any "interference".

2. There are also "interference" with some upper items like TOS nurse, rockband T-shirts from summer event, among others (all factions).

3. There are a couple bikini-type swimsuits that just don't appear put on the toon, doesn't matter if I check them or not at the installer; if that can be fixed, I will thank you so much!

4. What about Lingerie as a stockings option?
View attachment 132837

I hope not to be annoying with this. Thanks in advance!

PD: I got 3.5.4 version btw.

Hi Poplan!

When I said those 4 points, specially 2 and 3, didn't know that the mod just replaces lower body geometry (hips and legs) with the one shown when the girl is wearing a bikini or a suit alpha/beta/gamma, from "pants tight" category (its exactly the same geometry); so I guess its ok.

As for "interferences", I have also noticed that it replaces upper body geometry with a little "thicker" one, either TOS, TNG film or Sierra uniforms, or suit alpha/beta/gamma, from "jacket tight" category.

This is the matter (at least for me): For upper body, it's not necessary the mod to do that; I think the original body (bare) from "bikini" case should be enough, I mean, either the mod is "on" or "off", the geometry (both upper and lower) when the girl uses a bikini SHOULD be exactly the same, and when it's "on", that should be the geometry to use on replacing. I think doing it that way could fix the "interference" matter for the upper body, at least partially.

For the lower body, as I said previously, its ok. The problem are skirts like Antares, because they are "smaller" than bare hips, and thats why the interferences. You can verify yourselves (with mod "off") that legs "thickness" with Antares skirt gets smaller than when wearing, in example, "23 c mini split" one; I can understand that devs do it that way because programming practicalities, but it's quite annoying.

That skirt (23 c mini split), is the one with the least interference (just 2 or 3 small spots) when the mod is "on". In the screenshots I share here, you can see the interferences with nurse skirt and the band t-shirt from summer event, with Cardassian chest option.

I haven't had time to check out skirts from other factions, but I guess they may have the same problem. If there were a way to "fix" the geometry for those skirts, it would be great; I know the final goal is just the nudes, but I say so because I just choose the TNG skant for nudes, and sometimes I like the girl to wear some of those skirts LOL.

In the other hand, I did a test, deleting "Female" folder, and I liked the result (the mod skin with those "seams" sometimes looks more like a swimsuit); it would be cool if you could include the original skin textures as options in the mod, but obviously with nipples LOL; doesn't matter if that panty remains, its erotic enough for me anyways LOL.

The "monokini" and "cutout" swimsuits don't appear when the mod is "on", despite I haven't chosen them, I think there could be other few swimsuits with the same problem, so that's another thing to fix (please).

By the way, I insist in lingerie as a stockings option (the more it looks like the one Alexis Texas is using in that picture, the better) LOL.

Greetings, and thanks too much for your Huge effort!

Attachments

• Mod on skins.png
    Mod on skins.png
    507.9 KB · Views: 183
  • Mod on Band tshirt and nurse skirt.png
    Mod on Band tshirt and nurse skirt.png
    482 KB · Views: 177
  • Mod on skirts.png
    Mod on skirts.png
    598.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Mod off skirts.png
    Mod off skirts.png
    699.2 KB · Views: 178

Poplan

Content Creator
Yeah the problem is there's a bunch of clothing data files that aren't currently being patched by the mod because they are either new or have changed so there's at least 100 costume pieces that are untouched by the mod (and need to be).

(And I'm still trying to figure out how they determined what to change in that data so that I can fix it but the documentation is very old and I'm not really understanding it very well so research continues - if someone has it figured out and want to post updated docs on it for Spock's sake do it.)

Last edited:

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I try to update the skin to the new textures, and it can be done.. its even easy.. but to be honest? The new textures are even less quality than the current ones. And by doing it we will loss the N file, so for example, no more nipple elevation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.