R

reus44

Hey men,great job!
Which hair did you used for lady deadpool? sorry if this doesn´t go in here, and sorry for the inglesh is not my frist language.

Shade

Content Creator
Jajerjack said:
I was wondering where the Lady Deadpool hair came from. Unlike with Domino, you didn't say where to get it.

reus44 said:
Hey men,great job!
Which hair did you used for lady deadpool? sorry if this doesn´t go in here, and sorry for the inglesh is not my frist language.

My bad! I assumed people would recognize it as the default SDT Rikku hair with parts Ctrl + Click toggled off!

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Shade said:
Jajerjack said:
I was wondering where the Lady Deadpool hair came from. Unlike with Domino, you didn't say where to get it.

reus44 said:
Hey men,great job!

My bad! I assumed people would recognize it as the default SDT Rikku hair with parts Ctrl + Click toggled off!

I always seem to forget that Ctrl + Click function. Thanks for the reminder.

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron
Hi !

I've seen your bunny suit and it's very good! ...but you can make a mod with only the tail?

Thank you very much !!! :D

tmb

Casual Client
It's in Maineim's thread: Imports » Artist Alley » Stuff by Maineim (2-2-14 RWBY's Penny) http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2947.0 and it's listed under "Smudge / photorealistic hairs" > "Others".

Kain9212

Potential Patron
i apologize... i wasnt trying to drop any hints nor was i aware that this thread was a graveyard one... i will take your advice though and use the correct thread next time

Shade

Content Creator
This is a Graveyard thread. The artist in question has been absent for the past year. Dropping hints is silly.

/Doesn't check site for god knows how long, suddenly decides to check site 11 days after mod posts.

It's almost as if my ears were burning... But anyway, yes, I'm officially dead, and at this point have no intention of returning to make new mods, hairs, etc. without serious bribery. Simple reason is, I don't have a computer that could handle it anymore, or Flash/Photoshop to do it with.

I do wonder what happened to the Zombie Artist title though...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.