PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Just a quick question: The video camera mod, do I laod it in normally r was there something else I was supposed to do with it?

Shade

Content Creator
PenKnight said:
Just a quick question: The video camera mod, do I laod it in normally r was there something else I was supposed to do with it?

Just load it normally through the Loader. No tricks to it as far as I remember.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Shade said:
PenKnight said:

Just load it normally through the Loader. No tricks to it as far as I remember.

The Loader? Oh, right, gotcha. Weird though, I tried and nothing's showing up.

Shade

Content Creator
PenKnight said:
The Loader? Oh, right, gotcha. Weird though, I tried and nothing's showing up.

Try now. I had a bit of a poke around and it seems that somehow, the FLA didn't export properly (I probably forgot to clean up some code and failed to test it standalone) so it only worked after having loaded another mod I've been working on. Version 1.5 should work for you, and anyone else who got the dodgy version of 1.4. Thanks for letting me know.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Where did you get the Ahsoka head from, assuming that it isn't yours because I can't find it in your thread. Also great work on the mods that you and Dante co-made. ;D

See you in the shadows... 8)

Shade

Content Creator
zzaapp002 said:
Looking forward to your Domino!

She's out. :D Enjoy! Both her and Lady Deadpool (since Lady Deadpool is really just a modification of Domino) have Easter Eggs.

Dante said:
How many co-mods have we made. Super Saiyan Transformation, Dalek, Interigation Droid, Darth Talon, and what else?

Let's see... You've shaded my Dalek and Interigation Droid Mod. I've coded up you're Super Saiyan Transformation, Darth Talon, Navi, and Punisher Mod. I'm sure there's more I've forgotten too... You've also done two requests for me. Quorra and Echidna.

Morazad

Potential Patron
Would it be possible to see a mask for Lady Deadpool one day? You know, have pulled up like Sir Deadpool in this glorious shot.
Link

Shade

Content Creator
Dovahkiid said:
Would it be possible to see a mask for Lady Deadpool one day? You know, have pulled up like Sir Deadpool in this glorious shot.

Tacos?

I was going to until I ran out of doorknobs. Maybe when I get some more doorknobs I'll get around to it.

TheCrimsonFuckr said:
Is the Lady Deadpool gun another mod? when I load it, it doesn't show up.

It's an Easter Egg. Click on the wrist strap on her left arm, or press stab until you see a yellow box appear, then press enter.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Shade said:
It's an Easter Egg. Click on the wrist strap on her left arm, or press stab until you see a yellow box appear, then press enter.
I hope you mean tab, because I sure don't want to stab the girl during sex. That's just a boner killer right there. Also good name. ;) Seriously

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
images.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.