Eganthevile1's imports: 7/5 Polaris custom and a call for help and Medusa update (2 Viewers)

Scyth118

Potential Patron
Re: Eganthevile1's imports: 6/25 Fairchild revision

Fixed a cascading quote problem in this thread. Glad to see you are improving Eganthevile1, keep at it!

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Re: Eganthevile1's imports: 6/27 update Asajj Ventress, Buffy Summers and Void

I have to say you have improved remarkably with the Buffy Summers import, especially when you look at the other earlier mods. I wish I could give you some pointers but I am more of a writer than artist, so keep at it.

E

eganthevile1

Re: Eganthevile1's imports: 6/27 update Asajj Ventress, Buffy Summers and Void

PenKnight said:
I have to say you have improved remarkably with the Buffy Summers import, especially when you look at the other earlier mods. I wish I could give you some pointers but I am more of a writer than artist, so keep at it.
Thanks, that was a little tricky to do,and the version here is even an additional touch up over what I uploaded to the booroo first. Every time I do something new it feels easier now that I am used to the software and know what to expect in terms of positive or negative results from past imports I have done. Gets easier, though I will also say I get pickier about what I view as ready for "beta release" then before, so I have like 30 "half done" imports that I am being a perfectionist with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.