walkeroftheocean's imports - 28/12/2015 Star Wars The Force Awakens - Rey (1 Viewer)

walkeroftheocean

Avid Affiliate
I'm back.

EDIT: Hello again! CA:TWS Black Widow, reporting for duty! ::)
DOUBLE EDIT: Captain on the bridge! Ensign Uhura, you have the con/cock. ;)
TRIPLE EDIT: Enjoy the sight of EDI on her knees. She's performing at optimal oral capacity ;) Background's not mine, it's by GhostRider.
QUADRUPLE EDIT: No "witty" pun this time, since I don't know the series, but here's Limalisha from Madan no Ou no Vanadis as requested by TDream. I've used Mineur's hair and put it in the import since parts of the png hair were overlapping with the collar, so apologies to Mineur if doing so without asking isn't okay. UPDATE: New swf without Mineur's hair.
QUINTUPLE EDIT: Another well-endowed lady from Madan no Ou no Vanadis as requested, Sofya Obertas. Hair by Mineur (not included in mod).
SEXTUPLE EDIT: Bury it in her sea. Mouth. Pun. Elizabeth from Burial at Sea. Hair's not mine, found it on the site somewhere.
SEPTUPLE EDIT: You came. You cum. You will come. Lots. Self-fufilled request of Rosalind Lutece from Bioshock Infinite. Background from the site.
OCTUPLE EDIT: Hear her scream! Or not. Here's the Canary from TV series Arrow.
NONUPLE EDIT: TDream's request of Ayaka Kagari from Witch Craft Works. Hair made by Voltlight.
DECUPLE EDIT: Break Omega's one rule. I won't tell ;) Hair and background from others on the site.
UNDECUPLE EDIT: One of Mineur's requests - Sora from Trinity Seven. Hair by Mineur.
DUODECUPLE EDIT: Stand to, agent. Maria Hill from the Avengers. Hair by me!
TREDECUPLE EDIT: From a galaxy far, far away... Star Wars Rebels character "Fulcrum"
Ahsoka Tano
as requested by zzaaapp002. The dynamic hair is by someone on the site, I forget who. Load it first before loading my mod.
14TH EDIT: Yeah, I ran out of tuples. TDream's request of Kazane Kagari from Witch Craft Works. Hair by Mineur. Also, my first actual attempt at shadows. UPDATE: TDream pointed out a mistake in my first upload, so here's the corrected version.
15TH EDIT: You'll want to take a foto of this chemical reaction. Big Hero 6's Honey Lemon in her Hero Suit. Her casual clothes to follow.
16TH EDIT: Big Hero 6's Honey Lemon and Gogo in their casual clothes. Gogo was made using Patrick's Thicker-Ass n' Legs template found here: Undertow Is Live | Undertow
17TH EDIT: Big Hero 6's Gogo in her hero suit.
18TH EDIT: To celebrate the release of GoT's fifth season in just under a month, here's Daenerys Targaryen. Hair by Dante.
19TH EDIT: Next in the GoT collection - Cersei Lannister.
20TH EDIT: Final in the GoT collection - Margaery Tyrell.
21ST EDIT: Poison Ivy from the Batman Arkham Trilogy (cos Origins doesn't count) to celebrate Batman Arkham Knight dropping in under two months' time.
22ND EDIT: Neith from Smite.
23RD EDIT: Zest from Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha as requested. Hair by Mineur, grab it from his thread.
24TH EDIT: zzaaapp002 asked for it. Here it is. Updated "Fulcrum" with her dynamic hair as seen in the show.
25TH EDIT: Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy film.
26TH EDIT: I love my Marvel ladies. Peggy Carter from Marvel's Agent Carter TV show.
27TH EDIT: Rogue from Marvel's X-Men Evolution. And yeah, I'm kinda superbusy with exams right now so updates will be sporadic at best.
28TH EDIT: Kara Danvers/Zor-El from the Supergirl TV series coming this fall.
29TH EDIT: STAR WARS!

REQUESTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Star Wars
Rey
Outfit: Rey.swf - Solidfiles
Lightsaber - on: Lightsaber.swf - Solidfiles
Lightsaber - off: Lightsaber off.swf - Solidfiles
Background: screenshot0001.png - Solidfiles
3215541e16.png

e5671ae25b.png

DC
Poison Ivy

Kara Danvers/Zor-El

Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha

Smite

Marvel

Mass Effect

Bioshock Infinite
Elizabeth

Rosalind Lutece

Big Hero 6

Game of Thrones
Daenerys Targaryen

Cersei Lannister

Margaery Tyrell

Madan no Ou to Vanadis

Witch Craft Works

Artemis

Ensign Uhura

Sora

"Fulcrum"

The Canary - Sara Lance
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Attachments

Elizabeth 2.swf
12.7 KB · Views: 1,977

screenshot0001.jpg
323.4 KB · Views: 15,080

Last edited:

Nigida

Potential Patron
Re: walkeroftheocean's imports

Looking quite solid so far. Some improvements like more detail on the hair strands and cleaning up the parts around the ear and eye would make this complete.

KorraLover

Potential Patron
Re: walkeroftheocean's imports - 01/02/2015 Star Trek 2009 - Ensign Uhura

Widow looks incredible! I've been waiting for a good mod of hers forever! I was wondering, could you possibly make a separate .swf of just her hair please?

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Re: walkeroftheocean's imports - 03/02/2015 Mass Effect 3 - EDI

Request? Umm ok, how about either Anna Aoi or Lou Roux from Godannar? (do you need ref pics BTW?)

Gennosuke1

Potential Patron

awesome mods ! ;D hope to see more of this in the future thanks!

Mineur

Content Creator

Great work with Lim! I dont mind as long as you mention it, but can you release a custome without the hair in it? I'll make a version of my import that doesnt clip tomorrow so ^^

TDream

Potential Patron

Awesome work! It looks great :)

@Mineur

That would be great.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: walkeroftheocean's imports - 05/02/2015 Madan no Ou no Vanadis - Sofya Obertas

Niiiiiiiiice work!

P.S.
Burial at Sea Elizabeth! Yessssss! Thank you!

KorraLover

Potential Patron
Re: walkeroftheocean's imports - 21/02/15 Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Elizabeth

Elizabeth looks spot on! I always get excited seeing you updated this thread.

Hank East

Content Creator
Re: walkeroftheocean's imports - 23/02/2015 Bioshock Infinite: Rosalind Lutece

Requests, eh? A long time ago I made a request for Smite's Neith on the requests forum, think ya could do it?

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: walkeroftheocean's imports - 25/02/2015 Arrow - The Canary (Sara Lance)

Nice Canary from Arrow!

You should do Nyssa, Felicity, Huntress, Cupid, Tatsu, Thea or...Moira!

SunDial29

Potential Patron

I agree with you zzaaapp002.They should be made.Not fair Sarah being alone.

8) 8) 8) 8)

walkeroftheocean

Avid Affiliate

If you want them, you're going to have to specify which costume it is you want, since they don't have a specific one. So post references!

Hank East

Content Creator
Re: walkeroftheocean's imports - 02/03/2015 Witch Craft Works - Ayaka Kagari

@walker were you replyig to zap, me, or both?

walkeroftheocean

Avid Affiliate

Both, I guess. Refs are always nice, cos trolling the internet for useable pics and then making the mod is time consuming business.

Hank East

Content Creator

Fair enough, here's references for Neith.

smite__neith_by_hoihoisan-d7i142w.png

Truest+god+of+them+all+bow+to+our+_ab4e8e6d36cbc30c6506add532656d74.jpg

I'll see if I can find some better references later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.