Shade

Content Creator
Re: Shade's Imports - Out For the Week.

zzaapp002 said:
Shaak-Ti, wherefore art thou?

I know, I know. Life's got me busy. I picked gollum's brain to hook up the Droid, and I was planning to release the two together, then I suddenly found I had no time to screw around with putting anime style shadows on a sphere. Kona also seems to have implied we're getting a new template, so I'm kind of hanging out for that too.

I go away, I come back, I go away, I come back. God... Modding has become like a Yo-Yo.

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: Shade's Imports - Out For the Week.

Shade said:
zzaapp002 said:
Shaak-Ti, wherefore art thou?

I know, I know. Life's got me busy. I picked gollum's brain to hook up the Droid, and I was planning to release the two together, then I suddenly found I had no time to screw around with putting anime style shadows on a sphere. Kona also seems to have implied we're getting a new template, so I'm kind of hanging out for that too.

I go away, I come back, I go away, I come back. God... Modding has become like a Yo-Yo.
I feel ya, brother. Life, it gets in the way of things you want to do.

Shade

Content Creator
Shaak Ti and my Interrogation Droid are finally up! A big thanks to Dante for pointers/help with shadows, Gollum for some major coding help, and SClover for unknowingly allowing me to rip something out of one of his mods to edit and redraw. The Interrogation Droid may get some extra work done to it at a later date, but it's at the point I'm happy to release it. As usual, there are Easter Eggs, have fun finding them!

Edit:
Already made one change to the Interrogation Droid, new .swf uploaded.

sclover13

Content Creator
Dude Shade! Your droid is up a whole another tier and a half. It's like you disappear for a bit then reappear as new and improved Shade. ;)Amazing job, I'm really blown away by the quality! 8)

Shade said:
Thanks! I'm still disappointed I had you do all that work for nothing. :(
Did he animate the bubbles to be like real bubbles then you just put in a simple animation?

Shade said:
SClover for unknowingly allowing me to rip something out of one of his mods to edit and redraw.
is curious. :o :P

Shade

Content Creator
SCLover13 said:
Dude Shade! Your droid is up a whole another tier and a half. It's like you disappear for a bit then reappear as new and improved Shade. ;)Amazing job, I'm really blown away by the quality! 8)

You're giving me way too much praise. ;)

SCLover13 said:
Did he animate the bubbles to be like real bubbles then you just put in a simple animation?

Pretty much. He managed to get it confined to the area I wanted, but neither of us could manage to make it work reliably. Bubbles pretty much burst the second they spawned, regardless of how I changed the max/min bubbles, spawn timers, etc. The space was just too small for it to work, and it ended up causing some pretty weird graphical effects for Sby and some nasty resource lag for me. After that little attempt failed, I gave up and went back normal animation.

SCLover13 said:
is curious. :o :P

I pulled out Ahsoka's headbandthingy (from her body markings) to cover up the join on Shaak's 'facial marking', I was tempted to use the whole Lekku, but thought that might be going too far. :P

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Ladies and Gentlemen....

I give you...

Shade 2.0 the Next Mod-eration!

Seriously, Shaak-Ti and the droid? Niiiiiiiiice.

Shade

Content Creator
My Dalek has floating penis syndrome...

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    489.4 KB · Views: 303
  • screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    489.2 KB · Views: 276

Shade

Content Creator
Dante said:
You could try attaching it to the "pantstop" component instead of the foot.

Pretty sure that rotates with his Torso, and I'd rather have the Dalek body sit back, because if it moves forwards it'll probably end up clipping with her body.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
got several, actually:

1 - extend the penis to the right of the mounting point.
2 - use mod with animtool with these settings to modify his/her movement:
camerax=290
cameray=50
zoom=0.4
scenerotation=0
hertweenstartx=-40
hertweenstarty=270
hertweenendx=340
hertweenendy=367.3
histweenstartx=420
histweenstarty=135
histweenendx=420
histweenendy=135
leftfootx=625
leftfooty=1315
rightfootx=620
rightfooty=1168
torsox=160
torsoy=1240
histweenstartskewx=0
histweenstartskewy=0
histweenendskewx=0
histweenendskewy=0
histweenstartang=-0.017453292519943302
histweenendangle=-0.017453292519943295
hertweenstartang=-0.2617993877991494
hertweenendangle=-0.3490658503988659
torsominang=4.3
torsoikoffsetang=2.245844289545065
torsoendrotationangle=0
torsoanglemodifier=0.61
torsomindistance=180
torsodistancemultiplier=35
3 - add in this code to your mod initialization:
g.animationControl.animations["default"].herTween._endMatrix.tx = g.animationControl.animations["default"].hisTween._endMatrix.tx;
g.animationControl.animations["default"].hisTween._endMatrix.tx = g.animationControl.animations["default"].hisTween._startMatrix.tx;
g.animationControl.animations["default"].hisTween._startAng=0;
g.animationControl.animations["default"].hisTween._endAng=0;
(ideal solution, hope i copied this correctly xD )

Shade

Content Creator
sby said:
got several, actually:

1 - extend the penis to the right of the mounting point.
2 - use animtool with these settings to modify his/her movement:
camerax=290
cameray=50
zoom=0.4
scenerotation=0
hertweenstartx=-40
hertweenstarty=270
hertweenendx=340
hertweenendy=367.3
histweenstartx=420
histweenstarty=135
histweenendx=420
histweenendy=135
leftfootx=625
leftfooty=1315
rightfootx=620
rightfooty=1168
torsox=160
torsoy=1240
histweenstartskewx=0
histweenstartskewy=0
histweenendskewx=0
histweenendskewy=0
histweenstartang=-0.017453292519943302
histweenendangle=-0.017453292519943295
hertweenstartang=-0.2617993877991494
hertweenendangle=-0.3490658503988659
torsominang=4.3
torsoikoffsetang=2.245844289545065
torsoendrotationangle=0
torsoanglemodifier=0.61
torsomindistance=180
torsodistancemultiplier=35
3 - add in this code to your mod initialization:
g.animationControl.animations["default"].herTween._endMatrix.tx = g.animationControl.animations["default"].hisTween._endMatrix.tx;
g.animationControl.animations["default"].hisTween._endMatrix.tx = g.animationControl.animations["default"].hisTween._startMatrix.tx;
g.animationControl.animations["default"].hisTween._startAng=0;
g.animationControl.animations["default"].hisTween._endAng=0;
(ideal solution, hope i copied this correctly xD )

Awesome! I'll give them a shot, thanks. Expect a message when I can't get something to work (as I'm likely to opt for a coding solution, since I don't like the idea of extending the penis. It looks, weird...). :D

Edit:
Dalek's up! Thanks to Sby and Dante for their help. The top three orbs on the right side of the Dalek's body are buttons, nothing amazing or Easter Egg'ish this time. Any bugs, let me know.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Shade said:
Dalek's up! Thanks to Sby and Dante for their help. The top three orbs on the right side of the Dalek's body are buttons, nothing amazing or Easter Egg'ish this time. Any bugs, let me know.

Yeah! Thanks Shade, Dante and Sby for making Super Dalek Throat! (Or as I am currently calling it, Shaak-Ti Dalek Talon). ;-)

EDIT -

So thanks again for Shaak-Ti, the Droid and the Dalek...

Weird thing though...Shaak-Ti wouldn't load in Loader. It loads in Vanilla AND in Modder but not in Loader.

Which makes no sense to me. If it loads in Modder then it has to be Loader compatible, yes?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
hmm, dalek seems to work in the loader for me. .

sweet, you ended up putting the dalek on the moving body part. that means animtool can make that dalek fly ;D
(so far the plunger stays put with animtool tweaks, but still hilarious to watch that guy do some thrusting xD )

Shade

Content Creator
zzaapp002 said:
Weird thing though...Shaak-Ti wouldn't load in Loader. It loads in Vanilla AND in Modder but not in Loader.

That's confusing. I'll look into it tomorrow night, in the meantime, have you updated your Loader? I know ModGuy broke the Vanilla Loading code for a release, can you load other vanilla mods? I know it has worked in the past, since I've obviously used it with the Interrogation Droid Mod. :D

sby said:
(so far the plunger stays put with animtool tweaks, but still hilarious to watch that guy do some thrusting xD

I planned on putting the Plunger on hisUnderLayer, basically the little bit of his shirt that's on the far side of his body (bet no one noticed that), but got caught up and wanted to get the mod out. I'll make some adjustments and reupload when it's done.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Right, the loader had 2 consecutive releases that screwed with loading vanilla mods. Try downloading the new version and all will be well for your Alien Girl X Droid fantasies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.