Shade

Content Creator
Good work! See, Vanilla isn't hard is it?

If anything I think there's LESS coding required, and more tricks needed to be done with your art to make things work. Should be right up your (artist) alley. ;)

Have you started a new thread yet? If you're going true Vanilla you'll need to come out from the safety of the password protected area. :P

If you run in to any issues feel free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Shhh.... don't mention the password :-X. Lol, nah I was going to convert a few of my loaders. At least 10, by myself before I started an open vanilla thread. ;D. I'm still going to be hanging and posting in the password protected loader area, just because that's where my guy mods and effects are. Those can't be converted... yet.

Shade

Content Creator
I'm not giving the password out. I'd be happy to have a stupidity check on more areas. ;)

Yeah, no guy mods, unless Mod Guy or someone can work out how to inject code into Vanilla SDT without having to mod the whole thing (preferably via a Vanilla SDT mod). I figure since we can now change bodies and have a left arm, it has to be possible. Though maybe not... I understand very little about flash, I've only been at it since this thread was created.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Same with me. But as I started with the Loader, I kinda got lost on Vanilla. I've just about got it figured out enough the make full costumes though. I'm attempting to convert the Little Black Dress, but I keep getting the same error message.

Shade

Content Creator
Send me the FLA if you'd like. I'll see what you've got going on.

Also, are we playing thread tag or something? :o

Shade

Content Creator
For anyone who had downloaded Dark Power Girl after I put it up last night, I've since updated it as I realized today I left a big white chunk on her left arm. Should all be fixed now. If anyone finds an issue with any of my Conversions or Imports, let me know and I'll correct them. I offer Kama as a bribe.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
this is what I meant. Right below her back component
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• Project1.png
    Project1.png
    306 KB · Views: 2,728

Shade

Content Creator
Well that's weird... The SWF you sent me (Syx test) doesn't do that in my SDT...

I have seen that before though, normally it's caused by one of the 'Back' layers in one of the templates conflicting with another. Even if the template is empty (Body/Legs), mark it as a Guide and it SHOULD (hopefully) go away. Hell, be safe and mark any unused layers as Guides. ;)

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    168 KB · Views: 177

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Got it. ;). Anyway, that drops Syx and the farmer's Daughter off the list. Just a few more

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• Farm Girl Outfit.jpg
    Farm Girl Outfit.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,767

Faron

Content Creator
Incredible works man, your outfit swf`s are the best. And congrats with promotion.

Shade

Content Creator
For all the outfits under Dante Conversions, credit should be given to Dante, The Dark Prince. I'm just the original converter who first brought them to Vanilla SDT. :D

Faron

Content Creator
Oh and if you`d be so kind to look on this post and consider the request.

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=3134.0

Faron

Content Creator
Shade said:
For all the outfits under Dante Conversions, credit should be given to Dante, The Dark Prince. I'm just the original converter who first brought them to Vanilla SDT. :D

Then my regards to Dante as well, I didn`t know details as I`m not using loader at all)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Not exactly a big issue, but I didn't really like what I had for the first draft on her top. So I scrapped it and re-drew, sorry she's taking so long.

Anyways, the new top has this one problem.

Project1.png

The forearm component is above the upper arm component.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.