dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
EXCELLENT 8). As for the rough dress. It's a png and not editable. BUT I have other mods with the same dress, just recolored. Shouldn't be an issue to make it a complete piece all on it's own for RBG.

Shade

Content Creator
I more meant the top of the dress where it all joins is little rough, since it's hard for me to clean that up across multiple layers. I actually made a few adjustments to the original PNG in Photoshop, if/when I get to the stage of RBG, I'll give you a shout for the other mods, assuming you haven't sent them to me to be converted by then.

Shade

Content Creator
It's my own rough throw together using a recolored hair from the archive and a redrawn/traced band from the original. I don't think I have it anymore... Since I purge a lot of my 'temporary' files after I'm done with them... I'll have a look around, apparently people like it.

dcfan

Potential Patron
Shade said:
It's my own rough throw together using a recolored hair from the archive and a redrawn/traced band from the original. I don't think I have it anymore... Since I purge a lot of my 'temporary' files after I'm done with them... I'll have a look around, apparently people like it.

It looks a hell of a lot better than the one sitting in the archive.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Hmm, maybe I am slow but are you adapting all of Dante's Loader Mods to Vanilla ones? That's a HUGE contribution to the Vanilla community. I do more Loader now but I do love me some Vanilla now and again. Thanks! (For any and all conversions you may do).

And dude! Nipple Fish? Whaaaat? Fantastic! In honor of that I had to make another mermaid. Her name is Ariel Yuuko Lemaris and I will post her on the screenshot thread. (So I can promote the Nipple Fish, of course)!

Shade

Content Creator
NIPPLE FISH!

But anyway, regarding Dante's Loader Mods, that's exactly what I'm doing. He sends me the FLA's, I pull parts out of them, stuff them into the Vanilla Template and upload. Some don't work perfectly, some I have to modify as Loader vs Vanilla body parts can often behave differently, but, eventually, I'd like to get as many of them as I can up in one form or another.

I don't use the Loader, but I love Dante's work, and I'm sure there are others out there who want his Mods without the Loader, so, I figured it was a good opportunity to help spread Dante's name and his work. He was happy enough for me to do it, and, here we are. Dante for all!

I look forward to seeing your screenshots, always gives me a buzz seeing my work around your avatar picture for example. :D

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Glad I can be a billboard for you now and again!

I can't make the cool stuff you make but I am happy to promote it!

;-)

P.S... Freakin' Nipple Fish!

Synonymous

Content Creator
Clap.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.