Shade

Content Creator
seventhsword2 said:
can you do the other girls from Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

With an official request and some good reference shots I'd at least consider it (I like having full series completed on the one thread). Hattori Junko was requested here, if you're unsure of the reference shots I'll require I'd use that as a guide.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Hey Shade I kinda borrowed your boots and hair

bos.jpg

Shade

Content Creator
Dante said:
Hey Shade I kinda borrowed your boots and hair

No kidding! That looks great, please tell me it's an official import? :P Want the original .fla file for the boots so you can fill them to match the rest of the outfit?

I know a certain Lurker who's going to be very much in love with you now. ;)

Edit: Just saw your post on Lafiel's request thread, not official? Sad... :-[

Synonymous

Content Creator
Shade said:
No kidding! That looks great, please tell me it's an official import? :P Want the original .fla file for the boots so you can fill them to match the rest of the outfit?

I know a certain Lurker who's going to be very much in love with you now. ;)

Edit: Just saw your post on Lafiel's request thread, not official? Sad... :-[
Ehh.
Have a quick port.
[attachurl=1]

Attachments

Lafiel_vnl.swf
81.5 KB · Views: 261

Shade

Content Creator
Thanks Synonymous, and Dante.

I wouldn't rush it Dante, we'll all be here tomorrow. You've probably got family or something to be with as it's thanks giving (I think? I'm a time traveler, so I don't subscribe to your holidays. :P)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Jessica Albert!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D EPIC KARMA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You forgot to update your Statistics. Is that a dynamic hair on Rayne?

Also need to point out to fresh eyes, that the Loader HIMS are on my loader thread. Follow the link in my sig, type in the password, and have fun. ;D

Shade

Content Creator
I'm glad you like her! Have you found how to make her wear the 'corset' only yet? :P Unfortunately removing the dress leaves some spill over where the two join, I cleaned most of it up but if I remove it all you'll see her skin in a crack between the dress and corset. Maybe I should release it as a separate mod...

Rayne's hair is just a png, it's actually one I found in the archive, recolored, and redrew the band just for my screenshot. I figured it looked similar to her action hair, but more my style.

I made Mini-Bulk for Jessica, really, he's just a tall Vanilla SDT Smurf, but I figured I'd pay homage to how you had her. ;)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I could send you the corset only. It's just 2 png images that had to be re-sized to fit.

Png hair, crap. Would have been nice to see the tassel swinging :D

Hahahaahahahahhahahaha............smurfs ;D

Shade

Content Creator
I can just clean it up in the FLA I've got. I actually had it that way, and about a minute before I uploaded it, I noticed the crack where her skin showed through. My OCD/perfectionist side made undo the cleaning I'd done, though I still removed most of it.

Though... Perhaps I could put that part on a different layer... Ideas ideas ideas! So much for my break day.

As for dynamic hairs, not my area. Haven't touched them yet, nor RBG controls (Though I'm thinking about making some of your outfits RBG enabled, so I may learn soon.)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Go nuts. If it improves the mod go ahead. I'd know for a fact that I wasn't the only one with the idea for a dress. That could make for a decent release if it was RBG controlled ;) ;). Think of what I make, like it was a rough draft.

Shade

Content Creator
A rough draft? Good joke. ;) Your rough draft is like hours of work for me. Anyway, just re-uploaded Jessica's outfit, you can now have her in Corset only mode (change her pants to none) or dress only mode (change her top to none) without having a lot weird messy stuff (Well, the dress is a little rough, nothing I can do there though).

ENJOY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.