SDT Newbie Guide (4 Viewers)

pervert189

Potential Patron
Sorry, my mistake. I forgot about the importance of pressing Enter. The list in the previous post has been revised.

Anyways, it's no longer important. The game now "knows" about your mods\downloads folder. If you start over (again) and try to save the character then you should just receive an immediate "All paths found successfully." message and you'll be allowed to save.

When I pressed enter after typing folder path in buttom textbox nothing happend. When I clicked out of the buttom textbox and I pressed enter the game wanted me to save thumbnail but still I couldn't save character. But when I typed folder path in buttom textbox and then I closed Saving Character window and then I was open Save Character window again I finally could save character because all paths was found successfully.

Anyway I appreciate your help.

A

Awesomero

Stupid question, How do you cum inside her? I downloaded a breast expansion mod but I just don't know the button to cum excessively.

stuntcock

Content Creator
How do you cum inside her?
If you're playing the SDT Loader then the rightmost tab on the in-game menu gets replaced by "Loader". The Loader tab allows you to do many fancy things (such as activating different character poses) but it conceals some information which would be useful for newcomers.

Fortunately, you already have a copy of the vanilla SDT game. I would encourage you to run the SDT.swf file, open the in-game menu, click over to the "Help" tab, and glance through the hotkeys listed on that page. You can then close the SDT game window, switch back to the Flash Player instance which is currently running Loader.swf, and make use of your hotkey knowledge.

Actual answer: the J key will force the male character to begin ejaculating immediately.

There's also a hidden "Bukkake Mode" (which can be activated via the "Options" tab of the in-game menu). When Bukkake Mode is engaged, you can click and hold the left mouse button to trigger ejaculation.

T

tanjung

how to activate Loader and how get new Loader.swf help me

Attachments

• Loader.png
    Loader.png
    451.7 KB · Views: 585

stuntcock

Content Creator
how to activate Loader and how get new Loader.swf help me
You are already using the Loader in your screenshot.

If you are looking for the Animtools position then please click the small arrow buttons (◄ ►) in the bottom-right corner. These buttons are used to navigate between "pages" of the Loader controls.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Just wondering what the data folder is used for?
It's used for nothing.

ModGuy's Loader package contains two functional subfolders (Mods and Settings), two non-functional subfolders (Guide and Templates), and one empty subfolder (Data). All Loader packs are derived from @ModGuy's work, and most of them retain all of his files (whether out of habit, or superstition, or don't-fix-what-ain't-broke, or whatever) while their own files on top. Hence, most modpacks retain the on-screen counters (BreathCounter.swf, FinishesCounter.swf, etc) even though these mods were intended only as examples for modders.

If you're bothered by the Data folder then you can delete it. If you want to store stuff inside it (such as custom hairstyle PNGs) then go ahead. If you'd prefer to ignore the Data subfolder then you can safely do so.

JohnDoe12074

Potential Patron
Hello, I followed your guide as best as I could. However, having a character premade into the game (by making a folder for her) is not working for me. I can individually load each piece in, background, hair, shirt, and even input the CharCode used in the Example , but it wont load correctly for me as a whole. Here are some pictures
Ex1.PNG Ex2.PNG Ex3.PNG Ex4.PNG Ex5.PNG Ex6.PNG

stuntcock

Content Creator
having a character premade into the game (by making a folder for her) is not working for me.
This may be a silly question: did you actually click on the Konan entry in your roster?

At first glance, it appears that you've setup the Character Folder correctly. But that doesn't mean that Konan will automatically appear when the game starts. It means that she is now available for use during gameplay. She will appear when you click her name in the roster. Of course, if you have clicked her name and nothing happened (or an error appeared) then we can investigate further.

Also: your Thumbnail image should be named "thumb.png" rather than "thumb.jpg". This might be easier if you reconfigure your Windows Explorer so that it will always show file extensions.

Note: it is possible to setup your Loader so that certain mods will be loaded whenever you start the game. Similarly, you can have a specific character (e.g. your favorite girl) always appear when the game begins. This is handled via the special Character Folder named $INIT$, which is described in the next section of the Newbie Guide (just after the Konan section).

Huitznahua

Content Creator

JohnDoe12074

Potential Patron
This may be a silly question: did you actually click on the Konan entry in your roster?

At first glance, it appears that you've setup the Character Folder correctly. But that doesn't mean that Konan will automatically appear when the game starts. It means that she is now available for use during gameplay. She will appear when you click her name in the roster. Of course, if you have clicked her name and nothing happened (or an error appeared) then we can investigate further.

Also: your Thumbnail image should be named "thumb.png" rather than "thumb.jpg". This might be easier if you reconfigure your Windows Explorer so that it will always show file extensions.

Note: it is possible to setup your Loader so that certain mods will be loaded whenever you start the game. Similarly, you can have a specific character (e.g. your favorite girl) always appear when the game begins. This is handled via the special Character Folder named $INIT$, which is described in the next section of the Newbie Guide (just after the Konan section).

Yes I did click it lol, though I understand that you have to ask. Didn't think I could have a screen shot showing that nothing happened when I clicked the Konan character. However, after doing what you said about the reconfigure my windows, and after I changed the names of a couple things like Huitznahua mentioned, I tried it again and it worked. Thank you for both for the help, and sorry if I caused any trouble

Nak'kivene

Potential Patron
Hey, im having a small problem. Im trying to load a character on load, (I see her hair, and gloves loaded) but then moreclothing loads on top of it, and resets back to SD-chan. Is there a way to have the preloaded character load AFTER mods?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Is there a way to have the preloaded character load AFTER mods?
You can customize the order of $INIT$ mods, simply by reordering the lines of the Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt file. So if you have a custom hairstyle which is removing the girl's gloves, then you could ensure that the gloves get loaded last.

moreClothing is special, though. Because it loads a large set of mods, it will potentially overwrite each element of the girl's clothing and body. Because of its long startup time, the exact position of moreClothing within your $INIT$ load-order is not very significant. If you use moreClothing then $INIT$ character-customization stuff (aside from Code.txt) tends to get lost.

Therefore the moreClothing configuration file includes a special option: charcodeafterload. You can paste a charcode there and it will automatically be loaded during the moreClothing cleanup phase (after all mods have been loaded). This suggestion assumes that your default content (e.g. hair and gloves) involves SWF files which have been registered within moreClothing. If you're trying to apply non-standard Loader mods then we'll need to setup a more complex workaround.

Nak'kivene

Potential Patron
You can customize the order of $INIT$ mods, simply by reordering the lines of the Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt file. So if you have a custom hairstyle which is removing the girl's gloves, then you could ensure that the gloves get loaded last.

moreClothing is special, though. Because it loads a large set of mods, it will potentially overwrite each element of the girl's clothing and body. Because of its long startup time, the exact position of moreClothing within your $INIT$ load-order is not very significant. If you use moreClothing then $INIT$ character-customization stuff (aside from Code.txt) tends to get lost.

Therefore the moreClothing configuration file includes a special option: charcodeafterload. You can paste a charcode there and it will automatically be loaded during the moreClothing cleanup phase (after all mods have been loaded). This suggestion assumes that your default content (e.g. hair and gloves) involves SWF files which have been registered within moreClothing. If you're trying to apply non-standard Loader mods then we'll need to setup a more complex workaround.

Thank you! This worked flawlessly. The gloves were SDT's vanilla gloves, and the hair was just a PNG.

Admiral Squish

Potential Patron
Hi! I've been using SDT for a while now, and I got the hang of most of it, but there are still some things that elude me.
Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to make mods apply on startup. I've put the mods in the $INIT$ folder, I've added them to the Mods.txt (I tried prefacing the mod name with 'default/' too, and that didn't do it). The settings.txt folders are in place, and loading the mods manually with the 'SWF mod' button works fine, I just don't want to have to keep adding these two mods every time I start it up.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Hi! I've been using SDT for a while now, and I got the hang of most of it, but there are still some things that elude me.
Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to make mods apply on startup. I've put the mods in the $INIT$ folder, I've added them to the Mods.txt (I tried prefacing the mod name with 'default/' too, and that didn't do it). The settings.txt folders are in place, and loading the mods manually with the 'SWF mod' button works fine, I just don't want to have to keep adding these two mods every time I start it up.
Well, I don't have a proper answer but I advise you to experimenting with your $INIT$ folder (start by creating a backup copy of your folder). "Clean" your copy and leave only the mods that you want to add and add them one by one (there is maybe something fucky with one of them).

V

vera

I was able to follow your guide and load hair and background mods, but I cant' seem to get any .swf mods to load/work; once I select them, nothing happens. I downloaded ModGuy's Loader Bundle, so I don't think I'm using the Vanilla game. Help?

SkyHeart

Casual Client
I was able to follow your guide and load hair and background mods, but I cant' seem to get any .swf mods to load/work; once I select them, nothing happens. I downloaded ModGuy's Loader Bundle, so I don't think I'm using the Vanilla game. Help?
I don't think you should load those mods manualy
Try this:
  1. Put the mod (.swf) in your "mods/$INIT$" folder
  2. Inside the "$INIT$" folder there should be a "mods.txt". Add the mod's name followed by ".swf"
    • It should look something like <modname>.swf
    • Ex: animtoolsV22.swf
  3. If the mod came with a settings file (<modname>settings.txt) put that in the "Settings" folder located in your main folder (Where loader.swf, std.swf, mods folder etc are located)
After that try to run the game and see if it works
Since you didn't specify what mod you downloaded, I'm just going to say this too
  • Some mods have a ".mod" extension, so be careful how you write those in your mods folder
    • It should be <modname>.mod
  • Some mods require other mods to be installed
  • Some mods require
    • Other mods to be loaded first
    • Or the mod itself needs to be loaded last
Those instructions are usualy specified inside the ".rar" / ".zip" you downloaded or on the mod's thread here on the forum
Good luck :)

Last edited:

Huitznahua

Content Creator
What kind of .swf are you trying to use ? outfit and hair ? If it a special mod like animtool : follow the instructions coming with the mod.
If you are using the loader, please download Show Mod Info. Put the .mod file in your $INIT$ folder and update your Mods.txt file. Launch the game and try to load a mod, you will see more informations in top right corner of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.