Sailor Moon imports (dynamic) 24 Sep 11 - Black Lady (1 Viewer)

Lictre

Potential Patron
What about Saturn's evil persona, Mistress 9? If I remember correctly, she was pretty much the lushest of the enemy wenches, and showed such marvelous promise for Saturn's development potential for her mid to late 20's.

Faceless

Content Creator
Like I said, maybe. The problem with Mistress 9 is that her visual gimmick is crazy long hair. Aside from that, she's actually pretty generic. I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually, but right now I'm raging at the utter lack of Treasure Co. related artwork on the internet.

clandestine

Potential Patron
Please don't get mad, but could someone make a dialogue for:

Mars , Venus, Pluto

I know this is the hair request, but I also posted it in the proper thread. Its just not getting any attention thats why I am asking here. Sorry if I broke any rules. here is the Link to the original thread:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1575.0

It has the guidelines. Thanks in advance.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Oh man, i haven't seen these hotties in like, 20 years. I can still remember the opening song, but wheres that evil witch they fought? Seems like true justice to force her down on a dick, lol.

Dtmrm

Potential Patron
So I have limited knowledge about this stuff, but I DLed the swf files, but when I load them, I only get some of the hair loaded (the top only I think...) There is a shaved head and no long hair. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm trying to fix this on my own but I haven't been able to figure it out yet...

I really want to get it solved because this is the only dynamic hair I have tried...

Otakufiend

Potential Patron
I definitely remember watching this, then DBZ would come on right after. The work you put into these is great. Kudos to you sir!... Jupiter is my fav <3 8)

J

juenger1701

great mods on moon and black lady maybe you could put the right tail under the upper arm layer?

K

Kolt

Someone would you mind to share sailor Pluto and black lady's static hair mod used in these dynamic versions?

I've found a pluto's static hair mod but the back part seems kind out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.