Sailor Moon imports (dynamic) 24 Sep 11 - Black Lady (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
sailormoonprev.jpg
Faceless-sailormoon.zip

Last edited:

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Sailor Moon imports (dynamic) 27 Aug 11 - Pluto

Great job. Your planning on doing all the SM characters?

funfriend

Content Creator

Hey, really nice hair!

Nice details on the layering down her back. Nice toggle-able accessories too - why not make the collar toggle-able?. Personally I would change the skin to light; tan is just too orange.

thanks!

Faceless

Content Creator

Collar elements can't be toggled, and nothing else stays on the neck. You could use the collar control in the Scene tab to turn it off, but you wouldn't be able to turn it back on. Hm, actually, I think I'll ask kona about adding a "custom" selection.

I made her tan because she has noticeably darker skin than the others in a lot of the artwork I've seen.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Sailor Moon imports (dynamic) 3 Sep 11 - Moon

Fighting evil by moonlight,
Winning love by daylight.
She never runs from a real fight,
She is the one named Sailor Moon!

*ahem* Who here is actually old enough to remember that from TV?

Anyway, Moon's accessories are clickable. This time, I put them all into a single component, so one click will toggle them all. Again, original credit to whoever did the static version.

EDIT: tweaked the left tail

Renegade

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
Fighting evil by moonlight,
Winning love by daylight.
She never runs from a real fight,
She is the one named Sailor Moon!

*ahem* Who here is actually old enough to remember that from TV?

I remember watching it after school when I was a kid. So chalk me up as one. Sad thing is as soon as I read the post the song started playing in my head :P

Also, keep it up. I love the SWF imports ;D

Croix

Potential Patron

I remember seeing 1 or 2 eps back when i was in elementary school...

Btw, you forgot to include the codes for their glowes, socks and shoes...

Faceless

Content Creator

I was going to post the Inners in song order, but Venus has long hair, so I decided to go with Jupiter first instead. As usual, original credit goes to whomever made the static version.

Croix said:
Btw, you forgot to include the codes for their glowes, socks and shoes...
I left those out of the imports on purpose, actually, in case people wanted to set different outfits. But fine, I've added code to the OP.

OxiriusZoom

Potential Patron
Re: Sailor Moon imports (dynamic) 4 Sep 11 - Jupiter

For some reason, mine won't load the swf files... can anyone tell me why or if it's possible can they be uploaded as png files instead? (And yes I tried installing SHockwave Player multiple times)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

First... Flash Player, not shockwave player, you might just be doing it wrong.

Second... there is a guide for testing your swf files.

Third, there are already .png versions of these imports and more, they are located in the archive at the least, they may very well be elsewhere on the board as well as the booru.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I'm sorry, I can only help so much, we are trying desperately to fix these problems with the board. When I release the archive tomorrow at the very least all of the available imports will be available in a non-broken format available from 3 different sources

OxiriusZoom

Potential Patron

Tsalright my internet is screwing me over when it comes to downloading the archive

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Sorry about that, right now we are actively working on fixing the swf problem.

And I'm trying to find out if anyone likes the idea of me spliting the archive into 3 or more volumes and uploading them in multiple locations.

OxiriusZoom

Potential Patron

I could download the archive more easily if it was as a torrent or something, but it's just a suggestion, I'm not a computer wiz

Renegade

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
I was going to post the Inners in song order, but Venus has long hair, so I decided to go with Jupiter first instead. As usual, original credit goes to whomever made the static version.
I left those out of the imports on purpose, actually, in case people wanted to set different outfits. But fine, I've added code to the OP.

Its ur files so feel free to put in the appropriate clothing for the char. Besides, we can still tweek the SWF files as if we were making a custom char code. It just adds an extra step and some people are wankers. I say if the artist has the time to make the SWFs he/she should have complete say what it added.

Faceless

Content Creator

Yeah, but AFAIK you'd have to do that every time. This way, if you've saved your own clothing settings the import won't overwrite it.

Renegade

Potential Patron

This is true, but like I said before its ur posting. I was just giving u some support, so keep it up 8)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Im not complaing but are the chracter codes complete? Their body types do not change when I load that code. The SWF itself with the hair are fine across all 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.