Sailor Moon imports (dynamic) 24 Sep 11 - Black Lady (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Sailor Moon imports (dynamic) 4 Sep 11 - Jupiter

The codes I posted in the OP only change their clothes to approximate their outfits. Body settings are embedded in the imports proper, so those aren't going to change.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Oh ok. I was wondering casue when I generated the code myself, it was much longer. I thought I was missing something. I take it, they are the default bodys for the Standard Character in the SDT game? No matter, great job on the SMC so far!

Faceless

Content Creator

No, if you load them sequentially you'll note that Jupiter and Moon have slightly different proportions, and Pluto is bigger than both of them.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Sailor Moon imports (dynamic) 7 Sep 11 - Venus

She never turns her back on her friends.
She's always there to defend.
She's the one on whom we can depend,
She is the one named Sailor...Venus!

Also, as a bonus, Codename: Sailor V! Again, original credit to whomever did the static version.

I was going to put both in the same import, but Sailor V has a different color choker than Sailor Venus, so that was a no go. Turn off Sailor V's mask with the eyewear setting, but keep in mind that currently you won't be able to get it back if you do.

Also, I updated the chokers for the others. No new preview pics for them, but they're essentially the same as in the Venus/V preview.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Sailor Moon imports (dynamic) 8 Sep 11 - Mercury

Sailor Mercury!

Yeah, I wasn't sure about actually doing this, since her hair is short enough that a static import would have been just fine. In the end, I went ahead with it anyway. Original credit to whomever made Sailor Mercury (2) in the archive, especially since this was even more of a cut-n-paste job than the other SM imports: all I really did was darken the hair some and add the Mercury visor. Rather than eyewear, the visor is a hair costume piece, since it's much less integral to the Sailor Mercury costume than Sailor V's mask. If kona ever makes toggling eyewear imports possible I'll change it.

EDIT: Forgot to add: strictly speaking, Mercury should be mirrored, since her part is uneven.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Sailor Moon imports (dynamic) 10 Sep 11 - Mars

Sailor Mars! (Mars!)

Original credit goes to whomever made the static version, of course. Anyway, that's it for the Inners. Now, for the Outers.

Faceless

Content Creator

Darien? Get it right, it's Mamoru, geez. *ignores hypocrisy of using dubbed song lyrics*

Updated with Saturn. Original credit to whomever made the static version.

Also, did a minor tweak to Mars.

zatanaslover

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
Darien? Get it right, it's Mamoru, geez. *ignores hypocrisy of using dubbed song lyrics*

Updated with Saturn. Original credit to whomever made the static version.

Also, did a minor tweak to Mars.
I came into the series through the subtitled originals. The english names and music makes me cringe myself.

I'm sorry I'm not honest
I can say it in my dreams
My thoughts are about to overload...

Well, those aren't much better, but the song is more love song than action anthem.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Sailor Moon imports (dynamic) 17 Sep 11 - Uranus

Added Sailor Uranus. As always original credit to whomever made the static version. I was going to make her bangs move, but that didn't work out so well, so the only dynamic piece is the not-quite-ahoge.

Also, I redid Sailor Moon's pigtails, and made minor tweaks to everyone's chokers. Truthfully, I doubt anyone will even notice the difference, so don't worry about redownloading everything.

ca_ozma

Potential Patron

Chibiusa please!!!

chibiusah.gif

B

bloodhawk

Excellent hairs but the saturn eyebrows seem to be defaulting to blonde whenever I load the .swf even after saving the custom character post edit is that intentional?

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Sailor Moon imports (dynamic) 23 Sep 11 - Neptune

Sailor Neptune!

Original credit to whomever did the static version, of course. Next up is Black Lady, and then maybe Mistress 9. There's already a perfectly good static hair for Chibiusa in the archive, so I probably won't do that.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Sailor Moon imports (dynamic) 23 Sep 11 - Neptune

Now that the SMC are done? Whats your next project if any?

Faceless

Content Creator
Added Black Lady. Just a heads up: I've noticed that the right forearm in v1.9.1b is above the dynamic hair OVER layer. So the ponytails will cut into the arm in the arms:onlegs setting.

AaRL said:
Now that the SMC are done? Whats your next project if any?
Dunno. I've got nothing planned right now for hair imports.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, her earring and clan mark can both be toggled.

EDIT++: Derp de derp, got the date wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.