What max breast size do you normally use?

• Vanilla (0>149)

• Moderate(150>179)

• Large(180>249)

• Lap Boulders(250>300)

• Floor Scrapers(301>500)

• OVERLY MASSIVE(<501)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swift_Shot

Potential Patron
Will the cum be replace with milk instead? Because honestly cum coming out the breast that's just gross as I see it.

TyranntX

Vivacious Visitor
Will the cum be replace with milk instead? Because honestly cum coming out the breast that's just gross as I see it.

I always just pretend that she's lactating when that happens. Besides who knows what cool stuff will be in the next build? I'm still waiting on the next patch for slave bazzar and I'm still looking forward to this

Swift_Shot

Potential Patron
I always just pretend that she's lactating when that happens. Besides who knows what cool stuff will be in the next build? I'm still waiting on the next patch for slave bazzar and I'm still looking forward to this
The same for me with the 'Slave Bazaar' which you misspelled. But I can't say the same thing for the whole pretend thing unfortunately it's still gross of all things.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
um that's a question for sby sby .
I am pretty sure the "lactation" function from Superbreast and Breast Expansion Plus relies on the games cum mechanic.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Heyo^^ been a while and it may be a while longer before anything new comes out. Before I started this, I was working on a few projects in the DooM modding community (Project Brutality community to be more specific). One of the big ones for me was a Voxel Pack that i worked nonstop on. Needless to say, I burned myself out and needed a break. It was during that break that ended up here and once again I made the same mistake of working too hard so i took a real break where I didn't work on stuff and instead enjoyed myself. well break time is over now and i need to get back to my voxel patch. This time, however, i am taking it slower, so i can hopefully get it done this time. I will return to DAPRA, but my mod needs done first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.