supe41

Potential Patron
i'm loving these new Kitana ryona videos, guys. I came here to post them for you but you all already did this. Thoughts about Johnny Cage fatality on her? I just loved the movement because of her breasts, I think. I also liked her moan but Cassie got the best between the moans.

- - - Updated - - -

I am assuming Tanya is still early in development because her face/hair look kind of rough. Still, glad to have her as part of the Kombat Pack.

The game is just looking packed to the gills with content. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

@Supe41

Agreed, always was a fan of the Mileena/Kitana rivalry. Kind of bummed that they retconned Mileena into a newly created monstrosity, rather than being the longtime sister and rival to Kitana. Oh well, still looking forward to what we can get out of that matchup. And both characters' fatalities look pretty sick.

Apparently, Mileena's fatalities are named Face Feast and Tasty Treat. I am assuming the one we saw was Face Feast, so I can only imagine what Tasty Treat is going to be, lol. Then we have a bunch of potential Brutalities to consider. The cool thing with Brutalities is that if we get that camera hack from MK9 we can make them just as cinematic as fatalities. Guys like Tonug can have a field day creating vids with that, lol.

Should be fun.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONUG'S MKX RYONA VIDEOS.

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
Unfortunately, if nothing changes from now to the release, I think we're seeing character damage similar to Injustice with just like a few scars and stuff. Actually, in all of the videos, the most damage they really have is just blood on them. So yeah. No more Kitana alternate costume with like all of her boobs hanging out from the scraps of cloth left after you buzzsaw her for like 2 rounds. :(

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Unfortunately, if nothing changes from now to the release, I think we're seeing character damage similar to Injustice with just like a few scars and stuff. Actually, in all of the videos, the most damage they really have is just blood on them. So yeah. No more Kitana alternate costume with like all of her boobs hanging out from the scraps of cloth left after you buzzsaw her for like 2 rounds. :(

I'm not as torn up about the battle damage, honestly. But I see it as a single symptom of the one thing I'm really not liking about this release. I've pre-ordered, and will love the hell out of I'm sure, but I'm disappointed how hard they stepped back from the overt sexuality inherent in 9.

This one is taking a way more mature route, and while I can appreciate it for what it's going to be, I'm always going to be a little disappointed. Sometimes though I just want virtual boobs in virtual leotards to go along with my murder sprees. Is that so wrong!?

As an aside, anyone else stoked that you'll be able to turn Jax into Carl Weathers' character from Predator?! Totally dig the "Infrared Scorpion" costume that'll come with it.

predator2.jpg

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor

Here's a small clip of Cassie getting pummeled by Tanya. I so can't wait for this game to come out!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and here's Jacqui Briggs doing her X-Ray move on Cassie. Damn, that's gotta hurt. Did I mention she did it twice to her in one match?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
That first video seems to imply that D'Vorah is also getting a story segment. I actually really like that. Her fighting style's really interesting and even though she's probably not prime subject for ryona, I think she's a really underrated fighter and I'd love to try her out. Takeda and Erron Black are probably gonna be my mains though. And obviously both will be beating the crap out of Kitana and Cassie.

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
That was nasty. I was making the same face Jacqui and Cassie were making. But hot! New ship for the deviantartists? D'vorah + Mileena?

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor
Poor Cassie. Mileena's second fatality is goddam brutal. I can't imagine Cassie watching herself being eaten alive.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE how the win screens have the loser on screen, it makes the humilation and loss so much more satisfying. Love what they are doing for this game. Hopefully my PC can handle it. =) 7 more days

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor

Cassie's head makes good target practice for Kung Jin. BTW, his x-ray is so unreal.

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor

Here's Jax powerbombing Cassie before turning her into a T-Wrecks

Poor Cassie. Even such a gorgeous character like her doesn't deserve that.

- - - Updated - - -

This will probably go down as the Fatality of the Year

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhhh wowwww that fatality is funny. :P
I'm gonna give this one a try, at least, even though I don't really get into MK very much.
One thing I DO like with MK is that at least they change it up, right? They do new versions of the characters, or move the story forward, n' stuff like that. Man, I wish SF and Tekken did more of that...Even though I'm excited for SF5 at the same time, what we've seen so far looks like no big different for the world, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.