Xfactor

Potential Patron
Ferra/Torr and Kotal Kahn look good non-guro ryona. Especially Kotal Kahn has some nice grabs + bearhug fatality :)
I'm hoping to see them as aggressors in upcoming videos. EDIT: Goro also seems ok.

Jax, Kotal Khan, Goro, Radien seems to be good fits. Ferra/Torr, as well.

Personally, my favorites characters are Mileena, D'Veorah, Cassie, Jacqui & Ferra/Torr.

I can tell Cassie might end up replacing Kitana as everyone's new favorite punching bag, ha.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have any capture equipment myself unfortunately, so here's someone else's video of Goro showing off all his brutalities on Cassie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgmCUzVtZuQ

Speaking of which, Cassie looks good in-game.

Cassie's turning into everyone's favorite punching bag,

Last edited by a moderator:

giugo

Swell Supporter
Well, Cassie is super hot in this game, in my opinion is sexier than any other character, especially in her second outfit.....that first brutality of Goro is actually good, don't like the others though.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Kitana's definitely the hottest, no doubt about that. I've been really warming up to her Juri Han outfit, although the fact that I can't play as her "classic" variation (Royal Storm) is a huge letdown. Very pleased with Kit Kat.

Unfortunately, they sort of dropped the ball on Sonya - I mean, yeah, she's supposed to be like 50 now, so what could we expect? But her facial model is still pretty crap. Basically, Cassie is now Sonya; she's the hottest of the new characters, and fills the same niche as her mom once did.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
I don't know, I think MK9 Sonya had a pretty good face. Shaolin Monks Sonya, THAT was hideous.

I think, if I had to rank my favorite Sonyas, it'd go:

1. MK 3 Kerri Hoskins
  2. MK vs DC
  3. MK 9 (alt)
  4. MK: DA
  5. MK: DA (alt)
  6. MK 9
  7. MK 4 Kerri Hoskins
  8. MK
  9. MK X
  10. MK: SM

All of them are very high on the bangablity chart, save for Shaolin Monks Sonya. Seriously, WTF was wrong with the graphics team...!

BTW, has anyone noticed, I'm sure you have, but has anyone noticed how when you perform Cassie's X-ray, you get a painfully detailed view of the guy's testicles? They've been purging the female sex appeal with all the fervor of a 18th century Puritan minister, yet now they're willing to show actual male genitals exploding. It's a horribly backwards state of affairs for the majority of us (one nipple per girl, it's all I ask), but at least the gyaku fans will still get a treat.

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
I'm really curious which Klassic Skin they picked for Sonya. Their DLC plan is atrocious so hopefully they'll be selling these things separately rather than having to buy the season pass.

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
I think the character designs are really cool, especially for the male fighters. Takeda's alt looks so fricking badass. Cassie also looks really cute and if it wasn't the hair, she'd probably be my favorite female figher.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Some other thoughts:

Whoever wrote the story segments seems to love downer endings! For example,

Kitana's ending is more than a little confusing, but it seems to be basically an "it was all a dream" cliche, followed by her waking up to discover she was still an undead sex slave.
Sonya's ending features a Cassie bondage peril and Jax getting murdered.
Scorpion's ending has some Sonya ryona - one of the flashbacks he has before trying to commit sepukku is of him beating the tits out of Sonya.

The pre-fight banter is great. Kano, in particular, has some amazing lines. His pre-fight banter with Cassie - "You look just like your mother... I bet you scream like her, too" and against Kitana - "You'd do anything for money!" "I'd do YOU for free!"

RAPE TIEM! *kano trollface*

I've got to wonder if whomever was responsible for the notoriously rapey zako taunts against Catwoman is also responsible for Kano's dialogue.

Cage is also a pervert, but as per his good guy/ face personality, he doesn't come off as rapey, just as a pig.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I kinda want MKX not for Ryona(dismemberment and gore isn't my thing) Cassie is really cute but you know what I find funny, She seems popular on here and has that shaved side thing with her hair there was a thread here on about how much they hated it. I am just saying this is REALLY funny to me not trying to start anything

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
I kinda want MKX not for Ryona(dismemberment and gore isn't my thing) Cassie is really cute but you know what I find funny, She seems popular on here and has that shaved side thing with her hair there was a thread here on about how much they hated it. I am just saying this is REALLY funny to me not trying to start anything

Yeah, I remember that thread. I'm into undercuts, so it's fine with me (I'd actually prefer her hair to be shaved a bit higher than it is now) but IIRC the community consensus was that undercuts are terrible.

As promised yesterday, here is a test video with Sonya (Kotal Khan's bearhug fatality). Since other people seem to have a lock on the massive compilation videos, and I have a computer that's more than capable of running and recording from MKX at max video settings, I think I'll focus on doing 1080p HD videos of individual moves, grabs, and finishers.

Please give me feedback and let me know if this test video worked for you!

giugo

Swell Supporter
Kitana's ending is more than a little confusing, but it seems to be basically an "it was all a dream" cliche, followed by her waking up to discover she was still an undead sex slave.
Sonya's ending features a Cassie bondage peril and Jax getting murdered.
Scorpion's ending has some Sonya ryona - one of the flashbacks he has before trying to commit sepukku is of him beating the tits out of Sonya.

There are videos on youtube about these ending? I'm curious about them, but I can find nothing!

EDIT: found them, I've wished for some videos, they actually aren't videos...anyway about feedback I'm pleased if you do some holds/grabs beating videos, especially Cassie second outfit, or Kitana, Mileena.

puca

Club Regular
I'm not a fan of undercuts myself, but Cassie has the prettiest face imo, and the hair works pretty well for her.

The videos work for me morosenoodle. Nice job!

Xfactor

Potential Patron
People hate Cassie's hair? Why?

Nice work on the vids morosenoodle

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I remember that thread. I'm into undercuts, so it's fine with me (I'd actually prefer her hair to be shaved a bit higher than it is now) but IIRC the community consensus was that undercuts are terrible.

As promised yesterday, here is a test video with Sonya (Kotal Khan's bearhug fatality). Since other people seem to have a lock on the massive compilation videos, and I have a computer that's more than capable of running and recording from MKX at max video settings, I think I'll focus on doing 1080p HD videos of individual moves, grabs, and finishers.

Please give me feedback and let me know if this test video worked for you!

Will you do anything D'Veorah or Jacqui? Don't people asking for them too much. Just Cassie, Kitana and Sonya, which is nice, but I need some variety.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Huhhhh, I guess I gotta rent this game!
I loooooove the shaved hairstyles for girls~ Cassie looks super cute!

I usually think MK characters look boring but they're looking a lot better this time!
Super duper violence isn't a turn on for me, buuuut I do like the whole 'finish her' stun animations thing, haha.. :P

I don't really like MK for ryona 'cuz the animations are usually stiff n' stuff, but maybe there'll be some I like in this one?
Anyways, I just want to play it for the gamey game parts n' see if I like it like I did Injustice. :3

Riiiiight now I'm renting a 3DS game though so it'll be a while. What do people feel about the game as a...um, well, just a GAME so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.