Rag40

Swell Supporter
Looks really strange, to be honest. However, she looks great with the mask on. Still, those lips are really awkward looking, lol. Not sure if they are trying to show that she isn't really full blooded Tarkatan. Who knows?

Kind of a bummer that the new -ality was more of a joke than anything. Apparently, Stage Brutalities are supposedly in the game, so we still have that to look forward to.

Can't believe the Kitana player messed up the fatality, though. He was pulling off some nice combos, so have to give him credit for that. That Brutality in their first match was a nice finish.

Takeda's fatality is insane, though, lol.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hummm, I never liked Mortal Kombat...until MK9. And thennnn I actually liked Injustice a lot! it's my fav Mortal Kombat game, lol. :P
I will def give this new one a try! Gore n' stuff isn't really my kinda ryona, and the MK ladies are usually...I dunno. Not very interesting for me? Even for ryona, I guess. But as a game I wanna give it a try! And maybe I'll be surprised. :)
Mileena does look very nice! Uhhh kinda more with her mask on, haha. :P Her mouth is different tho, right? I don't remember her having lips like that. Kindaaaaa interestin' I guess.

Snailmail

Potential Patron
The only thing I've ever wanted out of Mortal Kombat has never happened and that's Goro lifting someone up like he's gonna rip them in half then hugs them for a friendship... only he hugs to hard, accidentally crushing them to death and then the friendship changes to fatality but Shao Khan says it like a question. It would be very funny.

Also, needs more pro wrestlers and less terrible ninjas.

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor
I hope one of Cassie's alternate costumes shows a lot of skin. If it's anything close to Kitana's alternate in MK9, then we got something.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I really like Mileena's new mouth. But want more no pants for her new costume.
But I'm sure there will be an alternate costume :D

Last edited by a moderator:

supe41

Potential Patron
I want a ryona of Mileena punishing Kitana hard. What you guys think about this idea? I know that Morosenoodle, for example, likes her as his favorite character despite he likes her ryonas then a ryona of her losing versus her mortal rival probably would be inconvenient to him but would be excellent to me because the punishing plus the most symbolic humiliation ever would come and no one ever did a ryona like this (of Mileena humiliating Kitana hard). Kitana ryonas are always versus other characters and this is so nonsense imo.

BTW, what is your opinion on Mileena's fatality? this is extremely brutal imo. Even if the victim is already dead when she eats the face, the final scene that focus of the eaten face cutted out and droppy in the ground is so shocking and traumatizing for the player.

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor
I want a ryona of Mileena punishing Kitana hard. What you guys think about this idea? I know that Morosenoodle, for example, likes her as his favorite character despite he likes her ryonas then a ryona of her losing versus her mortal rival probably would be inconvenient to him but would be excellent to me because the punishing plus the most symbolic humiliation ever would come and no one ever did a ryona like this (of Mileena humiliating Kitana hard). Kitana ryonas are always versus other characters and this is so nonsense imo.

BTW, what is your opinion on Mileena's fatality? this is extremely brutal imo. Even if the victim is already dead when she eats the face, the scene final scene that focus of the eaten face cutted out and droppy in the ground is so shocking and traumatizing for the player.

I personally love Mileena's fatality. Not only she pulls their head off, she eats the face as an added insult to injury... or the other way around. Not only her fatality is brutal, but her x-ray is too. Stabbing them through the ears, biting off their skull and stabbing through the eyes? Come on, that's sick!

Kitana was my victim of choice for last year's MK, especially in that alternate costume of hers. But for MKX, I think I'll have Cassie Cage as my punching bag. Her mouth will not only get her into trouble, but it might also get her killed in the most brutal and humiliating way as possible.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHcPIBcxFpY

Tanya confirmed (in the DLC though) and she looks really hot XD

I did tell you guys there might be hope for one more really awesome female addition to the DLC :) Plus the predator and Jason and Tremor all look really awesome and might have some good moves :)

MKX is looking like a certain buy for me now and with this I have to purchase the Kombat Pack. And we still have 6 characters to add yet? (The gunslinger is not confirmed yet but will be in the game) Plus Goro if you preorder. Things are looking good.

I'm still a little butthurt about the day one DLC, but as far as I'm concerned if the game is worth it, it's worth it. Most games I wouldn't pay for it, MKX I likely will.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I am assuming Tanya is still early in development because her face/hair look kind of rough. Still, glad to have her as part of the Kombat Pack.

The game is just looking packed to the gills with content. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

@Supe41

Agreed, always was a fan of the Mileena/Kitana rivalry. Kind of bummed that they retconned Mileena into a newly created monstrosity, rather than being the longtime sister and rival to Kitana. Oh well, still looking forward to what we can get out of that matchup. And both characters' fatalities look pretty sick.

Apparently, Mileena's fatalities are named Face Feast and Tasty Treat. I am assuming the one we saw was Face Feast, so I can only imagine what Tasty Treat is going to be, lol. Then we have a bunch of potential Brutalities to consider. The cool thing with Brutalities is that if we get that camera hack from MK9 we can make them just as cinematic as fatalities. Guys like Tonug can have a field day creating vids with that, lol.

Should be fun.

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor
There's just so much to look forward to in this game. The story mode has already captured by attention, especially with all of those minigames and cutscenes. Lots of fatalities and brutalities. I've heard there will be faction kills. I'm hoping for stage fatalities as well. God, I can't wait for the game to come out.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
This game is seriously going to be awesome. Quality guro and ryona. They have really stepped up their game from the previous mortal kombat.

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
I think after that Kombat Kast, Erron Black has become my main for non ryona purposes. Holy crap does he look fun. His X-ray is also really really cool and I love his gunslinger design.

gurogirl

Potential Patron
I haven't played a MK game in a long time, but I'm really excited for MK X! I absolutely love Mileena's look for this game.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Sooo, is there gonna be any ryona outside of fatalities? So far the only aggressor who had some grabs (that I've seen) is that big guy with little monster on his back. Is there anyone else? Goro? Kintaro? Sheeva?
I really loved when Injustice came and they already showed all the potential ryona aggressors in trailers. I could know I was gonna love Bane even before the game got out. Here it feels kinda the opposite, they are hiding the information :(

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor
Sooo, is there gonna be any ryona outside of fatalities? So far the only aggressor who had some grabs (that I've seen) is that big guy with little monster on his back. Is there anyone else? Goro? Kintaro? Sheeva?
I really loved when Injustice came and they already showed all the potential ryona aggressors in trailers. I could know I was gonna love Bane even before the game got out. Here it feels kinda the opposite, they are hiding the information :(
Someone could do a compilation of the regular throws or xray moves on certain characters. But don't forget that they're also Brutalities and Faction Kills. I'm looking forward to seeing some future ryona videos for MKX

- - - Updated - - -

Did anybody catch the latest update? It shows a lot of the characters' fatalities, including a new one by Kitana on poor Cassie. I swear, that scream of agony of hers makes it brutal and sexy.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
lol the x-ray moves are funny. completely separating your cervical vertebrae? that's just a quarter of your life bar, get back up! you have to learn to fight through the pain of being confined to a wheelchair for the whole rest of your life XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.