[W.I.P.] Ryona Assassins (Zako/Guro/Ryona)

Dorumeka

Vivacious Visitor
Hey there, I changed the name of the thread to the name the game will have. Here are some updates:

I have a logo for the game! I'm actually very excited about it.

I have a free demo of the current testing build coming up in a few days. You will be able to find it at my itch.io store.

Dorumeka

Vivacious Visitor
Some zakos trying to take out the player in a new game mode I'm developing while we wait for the rest of the game:

Last edited:

Weoooo

Swell Supporter
Oh, I thought you gave up on this! It's progressing nicely. I like the dart gun, if the models eyes close it's a non-lethal option already in. You've clearly got plans, so I'm glad you were able to get people to understand.

What's your plan for voice? Since this is a product you're selling, I'm not too sure what the process is to navigate that stuff. I imagine you can't just rip things from other games and put them in there.

Last edited:

Dorumeka

Vivacious Visitor
Closing the eyes and giving them some proper facial expression when killed is something that I will do. As for voice, I'm not clear yet. Ripping voice tracks from other productions would be too much of a risk. Hiring voice actors is the ideal, but that depends on the success of the Patreon.

Dorumeka

Vivacious Visitor
I just edited the first post with a new trailer for the game and the latest free build. Check it out ^^

Top Bottom