D

Deleted member 31

Jeez Cassie's my favorite. I'm starting to feel bad for the day NetherRealm is doing her like that. Poor Cass!

Last edited by a moderator:

giugo

Swell Supporter
Jeez Cassie's my favorite. I'm starting to feel bad for the day NetherRealm is doing her like that. Poor Cass!
Yeah, I'm sad for her, but I'm happy at the same time....I don't wanna see her dies...but I wanna see people beating the hell out of her ahahaha

giugo

Swell Supporter
All Fatalities on the new sexy character of the game, Tanya!

organic

Potential Patron
All Fatalities on the new sexy character of the game, Tanya!

P.s.: can anyone make a video with Liu Kang's X Ray on her?? Possibly without hud? Many thanks!

200704-mk_4___tanya.gif

I wish they release this klassic costume

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Well, I am a fan of eyerolling KOs/deaths, so that is one of the things I love most about MKX. You get some great eyerolling during certain fatalities and also at the end of any test your luck match, the loser's eyes are completely rolled back. It's just one of the details that I enjoy...which brings me to Tanya.

Tanya's lack of pupils removes this aspect, which makes her a bit of a letdown, ryona-wise. I do like her outfit and her combat sounds are some of my favorite out of the female cast. Just wish she had an outfit that gave her actual pupils, like in her MK4 version or her MKX pre-revamp version. Oh well.

Also, seems like the Tanya patch broke the MKX camera hack, so hopefully the creator updates it soon. I am kind of spoiled by it now and can't even bother to turn the game on until it's fixed, lol.

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
Well, I am a fan of eyerolling KOs/deaths, so that is one of the things I love most about MKX. You get some great eyerolling during certain fatalities and also at the end of any test your luck match, the loser's eyes are completely rolled back. It's just one of the details that I enjoy...which brings me to Tanya.

Tanya's lack of pupils removes this aspect, which makes her a bit of a letdown, ryona-wise. I do like her outfit and her combat sounds are some of my favorite out of the female cast. Just wish she had an outfit that gave her actual pupils, like in her MK4 version or her MKX pre-revamp version. Oh well.

Also, seems like the Tanya patch broke the MKX camera hack, so hopefully the creator updates it soon. I am kind of spoiled by it now and can't even bother to turn the game on until it's fixed, lol.

Eyerolling is great. even better combined with tongue sticking out. those are the best.

giugo

Swell Supporter
I really like this Tanya, the haircut, the face, the barebelly, the moans, I prefer this new Tanya on the old Tanya...

Xfactor

Potential Patron
I love the X-Rays and Grapple throws videos he and others do, but i'm not really into fatalities or brutalities

giugo

Swell Supporter
Not the one I was hoping, but....Hardcore Grabs on Jacqui!!

P.s.: for Tanya we (I?) have to wait a month...

onlinehero

Casual Client
So Jason (from Friday the 13th) seems to be absolutely godlike for ryona. Hope there will be some godlike ryona video for him too ;) So many great grabs and that fatality is so hot too <3

D

Deleted member 31

So I'm thinking of doing a Cassie Cage ryona vid in the style of my recent Kitana vid or Jade vid. Is there a particular character you guys want to see her fight? Any specific moves from said character?

I'm open to pretty much any character, though keep in mind, some characters have more ryona moves than others and the length of the video will be dictated a bit by that.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I love D'vorah, I think she's such a great heel type character. I also love Kotal, he is hulking and his dominance is sexy. I particularly love his Soul-sucking grabs.

I am eager to see whatever you produce!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.