D

Deleted member 31

Nice. I might do a D'vorah one first. She doesn't have a ton of moves so it could be short and sweet. I havent made a vid in a while so it could get me back in the swing of things haha.

D

Deleted member 31

Im definitely gonna make a Jason vid. He's one of the best characters for ryona in the game. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Took some screenshots of Cassie Cage, mix of sexy poses and ryona. Gotta say she's the hottest gal in Mortal Kombat, at least I think. Mortal Kombat X is quickly becoming my favorite ryona game, it's too good. And it's a great fighting game to boot!

I put the pics in the spoiler preview below.

oops__did_i_do_that__by_thetonug-d904ibs.jpg

mk10_2015_06_02_02_19_25_66_by_thetonug-d8zvew6.jpg

bangin__by_thetonug-d904iab.jpg

cassie_vs_raiden_6_by_thetonug-d8zvfq8.jpg

cassie_vs_raiden_4_by_thetonug-d8zvf62.jpg

cassie_vs_raiden_5_by_thetonug-d8zvfau.jpg

cassie_cage_sexy_pose_6_by_thetonug-d904i98.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

puca

Club Regular
I actually really like her Special Forces outfit. It's got a nice blend of practicality and sexiness imo, plus I like her hair better in that version.

D

Deleted member 31

I actually really like her Special Forces outfit. It's got a nice blend of practicality and sexiness imo, plus I like her hair better in that version.
hell yeah. It's my favorite too (sorry Cassie Endurance fans!). Think I've said it before but she looks like a Xmen superheroine, which is more of a fantasy type character.

By the way the D'Vorah vid im making is challenging but turning out quite sweet. Way more elaborate than i initially planned!

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I am renting this game now and Cassie is awesome! I loooove her so much! I never really like the MK characters but I'm liking her a lot, even not thinking of Ryona. But also loving her for ryona. It's soooo weird that she's the HAWP girl OMFG. xD I cannot believe she is in this game. It's way to weird n funny.

I was worried the game would be too bloody 'cuz that stuff kinda turns me off for ryona. But it's really not too bad. They even took out the like, body damage effect that other games had, and...I don't mind that.

Aaaaand each character has a unique dizzy animation and even moan effects too soooo looks like I've got an MK vid to do~

D

Deleted member 31

She is awesome. And hopefully she'll be in many more MKs to come! Also totally agree on the blood/battle damage thing. I love the way they did battle damage in this game. In Mk9' it was way too much. The characters would be covered in blood to the point of being completely red. Or you'd see bones.

In is one, it's much more realistic and the way they do the damage is awesome. There'd still blood but you also see wounds like stab holes and cuts.

I look forward to your vids ryonaneer

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I feel the only thing that weirds me out with Cassie is that she is voiced by Ashley Burch, so I find her "likable" and any ryona content with her seems odd to me. Cassie was a fine ryona victim until I found that out. I also like Kitana's sexy attire, I think the whole ninja/princess thing is pretty hot. Then there's Tanya... damn I think they could've lost the pants and she'd be a ton hotter.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
I feel the only thing that weirds me out with Cassie is that she is voiced by Ashley Burch, so I find her "likable" and any ryona content with her seems odd to me.

Oh shit, Cassie is Tiny Tina? For reals? I had no idea.

That's good news for me, because I actually prefer my ryona victims to be likeable. It helps establish the story and makes it easier to empathize with the victim and her plight. Kitana is still the best, but Cassie being voiced by Ashley Burch definitely seals her spot as my second favorite. Sorry, Sonya. You were my Special Forces queen for two decades, but your daughter is younger and hotter and it's time for you to step down.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Had no idea it was Ashley but that just makes me like her more and she was already a cocky smartassy tomboy with short hair(also I am an endurance fan mainly for her hair there)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hahaha I actually have a crush on both Ashley AND Anthony soooo I kindaaaaa don't mind at all hearing Ash's voice...being, um, a little different in this game than I'm used to, hehe. ;) It actually makes Cassie more attractive to me 'cuz I am attached to the actress playing her!

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Hahah, I really love Ashley too but ARGH I HATE FUCKING CHLOE in Life is Strange, so annoying (maybe it's Cassie = Chloe) that really pinches my nerves =P.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
the Predator fatalities are AWESOME, especially the one where he shoves his chakram through their skull. they really get that twitching brain-destroyed expression, very great!

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I love how he pulls their spine out if the match doesn't end with a fatality/brutality. So gruesome and brutal.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Whoa whoa whoa hold the banana phone!
Ashly played Mayuri???
How did I not recognize her? I am reeeeeally good at recognizing voices, and obviously I love Steins;Gate, and Mayuri a lot!
But when I saw you say that I just looked it up...hollllly crap!! Wowow! I had no idea! It really looks like it's her! I don't even recognize her omfg.

OMFG that is sooooo awesome I'm soooo happy!!
I didn't even know they released the visual novel in English! Now I have an excuse to look that up, haha! I wanted to play it but I really like the dub and wanted to hear the English cast.

ANYWAY ahem cough.

I made a ryona vid for my dizzy theme channel! It doesn't have Tanya cuuuz I'm just renting it.

[video]https://youtu.be/kwp40fIq74o[/video]

Xfactor

Potential Patron
By the way the D'Vorah vid im making is challenging but turning out quite sweet. Way more elaborate than i initially planned!

Oh happy day!

- - - Updated - - -

I feel the only thing that weirds me out with Cassie is that she is voiced by Ashley Burch, so I find her "likable" and any ryona content with her seems odd to me. Cassie was a fine ryona victim until I found that out. I also like Kitana's sexy attire, I think the whole ninja/princess thing is pretty hot. Then there's Tanya... damn I think they could've lost the pants and she'd be a ton hotter.

Mileena's & Kitana's voice actress is the same actress who voiced Aegis and Nanako from the Persona games if you've ever played them.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Interest in one of Tremor's Fatalities

So the latest Mortal Kombat X character, Tremor, came out recently and after seeing his fatalities, there is one that I've come to like a lot. Even though I'm into the whole death/guro thing, most of the the fatalities in Mortal Kombat X aren't really so interesting to me, but there are a number of stupid reasons as to why that is. Haven't really played the series from the beginning, lack of history/exposure with the series as a whole, some of the fatalties in MKX are a bit too much even for me, some fatalities just aren't "there" for me, etc. This Tremor fatality is probably the second/third-ish fatality in the entire game that I've come to enjoy seeing and even then, it's only on certain characters. Mainly on Jacqui Briggs and Cassie Cage in their more casual attire.

Tremor Fatality Animated Gif Example 1

The three stalagmites that impale from behind is good. Especially where the first one goes. The way all three stalagmites chain the impales together works well and causes the body to pose nicely.

Tremor Fatality Animated Gif Example 2

The second cut in the fatality and it shows the victim's body convulsing with chest movement and arm flailing. Those two elements are things that I find quite nice to see. I'm not really one for the facial expression, but I can see how it would be appealing. There is also a silent groan that you hear during this part which adds to this part nicely.

Tremor Fatality Animated Gif Example 3

And the last part where Tremor forms his hands into rocks and smashes the victim's head. You've got the arm flail and the body convulsion via reaction to the impact. I know that Mortal Kombat X doesn't really have breast physics, but the way her chest shakes from the impact is great. At the end of it all, on Jacqui and Cassie, it shows a nice closeup of their busty breasts.

The animated gifs were made from footage by ShinSaikan on YouTube. If you want to see this fatality and Tremor's other ones on the whole female cast and in their outfits, feel free to see the video here:

Tremor Rocky Fatalities On Lady Kharacters Ryona リョナ Mortal Kombat X - YouTube.com

Just wanted to share my opinion on why I enjoy this fatality from Mortal Kombat X more than the others. Kotal Khan's hug fatality is pretty much my number one favorite, though...

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
lol yesss the impale fatality is awesome. maybe the best fatality yet, with all the convulsive flailing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.