morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Alright, so I had to set up a VPN and route my download request through the Philippines, but I finally got MKX to work on Android.

Now... how the hell do I unlock Klassic Kitana?! I thought I had to level up to 40, but the Unlock Rewards screen says I need to "Get 1st Place in a Competitive Tower" (whatever the hell that is), and none of the other unlocks seem to work anyway.

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor

And now, here's all of the X-Rays on poor Cassie. But, hey. A big mouth like hers is going to get her in big trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 31

Alright, so I had to set up a VPN and route my download request through the Philippines, but I finally got MKX to work on Android.

Now... how the hell do I unlock Klassic Kitana?! I thought I had to level up to 40, but the Unlock Rewards screen says I need to "Get 1st Place in a Competitive Tower" (whatever the hell that is), and none of the other unlocks seem to work anyway.
To unlock the Klassiv Kitana skin on MKX on PS4/Xbox/PC, you need to level up a character to level 40 on MKX Mobile. Just do that. The "Get 1st place in Competitive Tower" unlocks Klasssic Kitanan on MKX Mobile, and you play the competitive tower on Console.

If that was confusing basically

level to 40 on Mobile -> unlock Klassic Kitana on PS4/Xbox

Complete copmetitive tower on PS4/Xbox -> Unlock klassic Kitana on Mobile

- - - Updated - - -

That vid was perfect. I mean that. I'm a little sad we couldn't see more of Mileena getting put through the ringer, though. She's my favorite for taking a brutal beating. Awesome work!

Thanks dude! And yeah lol, with me, if you ever see a vid featuring Kitana (and now Cassie <3) , there's a 90% chance it will be Kitana or Cassie taking most of the punishment haha. I did try to get in some Kitana beating on Mileena, but the purpose of it was more to piss Mileena off :D

I'll keep that in mind though, that there's Mileena fans, D'vorah fans, pretty much every character. Maybe I can start beating up some villains. Even Tanya is looking better now lol.

FOer3u3.jpg

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
If that was confusing basically

level to 40 on Mobile -> unlock Klassic Kitana on PS4/Xbox

Complete copmetitive tower on PS4/Xbox -> Unlock klassic Kitana on Mobile

Ooooh, OK, thank you! Yes, it was very confusing; the game's a mess, and the instructions are terrible. I'm also very disappointed that you don't seem to be able to do finishing moves, except at certain times in certain towers.

The mobile game is awful, and honestly at this rate I'd sooner just pay another $10 for all the unlocks as DLC. :(

-edit- Speaking of which, I've been hanging out in some modding communities, and a word of warning: if you've got the Steam version, they've recently implemented a checksum that prevents the game from running if you have any modded assets (custom skins, unplayable unlocks, nude models, etc). If you've already bought the game, you need to backup your modded character files, Alt-Tab, and add them to the assets folder while the game is running. If you have not already bought the game, pirate that shit until this gets fixed.

MK9 Komplete Edition worked fine for over a year before they made the insane decision to start disabling user-generated kontent. Like the PG-rated kostumes, it's not entirely clear why NRS thinks it wise to take two steps back for every one forward, but there it is.

D

Deleted member 31

For anyone who's playing on PC, what are you specs? Im thinking of upgrading my PC or building a new one. I wanna be able to capture footage on high at 1080p60fps

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Hit me up with a PM if you want the MKX sounds. Got both the battle sounds and the intro/mid fight dialogue from each female character. This also includes Tanya and Sindel.

@Tonug
All I can say is that their recommended vid card, the GTX 660, is not good enough to run the game at 1080p/60fps. At least it doesn't work flawlessly for me and the other specs of my PC should be good enough to run it smoothly, so I assume it is the video card.

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Has anyone been able to figure out a way to get at the costumes without playing the mobile app?

I managed to get Raiden's Future outfit by logging in with another person's account, but it hasn't unlocked any of the others.

giugo

Swell Supporter
Hit me up with a PM if you want the MKX sounds. Got both the battle sounds and the intro/mid fight dialogue from each female character. This also includes Tanya and Sindel.

Hey, I'm interested in the female voices, the battle sounds!

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Downloaded the costume unlocker and it works. It hasn't glitched my save file, but its cut me off from the faction content I think... unless there was just a poorly timed server outage.

Not a huge deal, honestly, and it sure beats dealing with the app--or the ridiculous conditions to get some of the other costumes it provides.

supe41

Potential Patron
Hey Tonug thank you for recording that Kitana vs Mileena ryona video. Its the best ryona video of the year for sure. GJ.

Also, I liked that scenes when Mileena breaks Kitana's arms. The position, the movement, the moan and the angle are all sexy. And I liked the impetuous fatality in the ending (You have chosen the hottest fatality, the another one is more brutal and less hot, even if both are extremelly hot if we consider the vore in the stuff). I never loved vore ryonas so much like now. Now I just want some ryonas of Kitana being destroyed specially with a lot of grabs and hot brutalities in the end. If you can take the request everyone will thank you. But if you can't it's ok too because that last ryona is the best i've seen recently.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
@Steve15
Glad it worked. Hopefully nothing gets bugged out for you, but I agree that it is nice to have access to those costumes. Not a fan of the ones that require the mobile app.

@giugo
Check your inbox, I gave you the link to the sounds. Let me know if it works.

D

Deleted member 31

@Tonug
All I can say is that their recommended vid card, the GTX 660, is not good enough to run the game at 1080p/60fps. At least it doesn't work flawlessly for me and the other specs of my PC should be good enough to run it smoothly, so I assume it is the video card.

Gotcha. And yeah from the sounds of it, it's a pretty poor port job in terms of optimization. Too bad. I'd probably need a GTX 970 or something lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Tonug thank you for recording that Kitana vs Mileena ryona video. Its the best ryona video of the year for sure. GJ.

Also, I liked that scenes when Mileena breaks Kitana's arms. The position, the movement, the moan and the angle are all sexy. And I liked the impetuous fatality in the ending (You have chosen the hottest fatality, the another one is more brutal and less hot, even if both are extremelly hot if we consider the vore in the stuff). I never loved vore ryonas so much like now. Now I just want some ryonas of Kitana being destroyed specially with a lot of grabs and hot brutalities in the end. If you can take the request everyone will thank you. But if you can't it's ok too because that last ryona is the best i've seen recently.
Yeah I def had to make a decision on which fatality to go with. They can be interpreted pretty differently.

Fatality 1 is kinda cool because Mileena effortlessly disposes of Kitana. She rips her head off with ease, eats the face (yikes lol) and just toss the head aside. Makes Kitana look the most weak.

Fatality 2 is makes mileena look savage, and it is definitely the more brutal one. I think its hot too, but yeah I went with sexy over brutal like you said.

What's the other request btw? Basically a video with grabs and brutalities with multiple characters? Or did you mean another mileena vid?

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
For anyone who's playing on PC, what are you specs? Im thinking of upgrading my PC or building a new one. I wanna be able to capture footage on high at 1080p60fps

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX-780
32 GB RAM (16 GB limiter)
Windows 7

My computer is absolutely excessive and there is no reason to buy anything that extravagant, but I got it for less than $2,000 and it is fully capable of both running MKX at max settings, and recording full 60 fps HD via Shadowplay without so much as a stutter.

As for the Mobile kostumes, I finally unlocked the ones I wanted, and I can say without hesitation that you're better off using the costume unlocker. Even if it corrupts your save. Worst case scenario, you cut your losses and torrent a cracked copy, which as I mentioned earlier, may wind up being the only way we can actually play this game properly, i.e. with mods, skins, and camera hacks.

On the plus side, it's possible to hack the mobile game. I'm not sure how, but I know people are doing it - I saw a guy with a Scorpion card at Level 99,999,999 (!!) the other day. It's worth looking into; you could probably hack your save, give yourself infinite Souls, and just buy your way through the various tasks.

D

Deleted member 31

Pretty excited to see how Jason Vorhees turned out. He looks like a big dude so he might have some good grab moves. Im sure one of his variants is all about the machete, so lots of stabbing.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
good-news-everyone-450x315.jpg

I can konfirm that the following glitch exploits work on MKX Mobile for Android (as of May 1, 2015).

To restore your energy: simply quit the game and reboot your device. When the reboot process is complete, start your game, and all of your cards will be restored to max energy.

To get "infinite" Souls: Create a WB Play ID. Do your daily Test Your Luck chance card selection and finish any bonus missions. Now go to the profile menu, select "Change WB Play ID" again, and re-enter your ID (username and password). The game will flash an error message, stating that your device is already linked with that account. It will also reset both the daily chance card and the daily missions, allowing you to do them again! Repeat until you get bored.

It's time consuming, but if you reset the Daily Missions as you fight through towers and train your cards, it's not so bad. It is 100% safe, too - I would not recommend downloading any of the software hacks/trainers out there, as all of them read like scams, and blatantly obvious ones at that.

supe41

Potential Patron
Yeah I def had to make a decision on which fatality to go with. They can be interpreted pretty differently.

Fatality 1 is kinda cool because Mileena effortlessly disposes of Kitana. She rips her head off with ease, eats the face (yikes lol) and just toss the head aside. Makes Kitana look the most weak.

Fatality 2 is makes mileena look savage, and it is definitely the more brutal one. I think its hot too, but yeah I went with sexy over brutal like you said.

What's the other request btw? Basically a video with grabs and brutalities with multiple characters? Or did you mean another mileena vid?

Your thoughts goes beyond the video edition even if this is the best thing in your videos. You always consider the most symbolic way to humiliate the losers in your videos and always select'em very properly.

Well, about my request, I can't request another Mileena vs Kitana video because you already have put the sexiest grabs in the last video. So the request would be about the best grabs you get in a specifically character. Like you did in your MK9 ryonas, you first analyzed who were the characters with the most humiliant grabs to put in the videos then you selected the shokans to punish Kitana (Good choice). You can feel free to select the attacker because you know how to do a good video. And I never liked ryonas of a thousand of attackers destroying just one victim. It sounds like gangbang sexual activities and I personally never liked this kind of sex. I know this is very personal but I'm just expressing my opinion even because I already realized you always did a ryona like this and this is other motive for me to like your work.

D

Deleted member 31

Awesome post dude. I like analyzing stuff like this, it helps me and it helps everyone. Will sure being doing another Kitana vid in the near future. But now I'm actually doing a different kind of MKX vid. It's gonna involve Cassie, and make use of some cutscenes. It's gonna be more cinematic, like a short little scene. It's turning out pretty sweet.

And I'm kinda hoping we get lucky and have that camera mod come out sooner than later. It's hard for me to wanna make standard videos,with the regular camera because i know with the custom camera it could be so much better :D

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
I'd like to read some more of your analyses, Tonug. In fact, ideally, I'd like to see analyses from everyone here on Ryonani! I started writing up a bunch over at DSE last week, and eventually would like to do full deconstructions of every finishing move in the game.

giugo

Swell Supporter
I have a request, similar to my other....Liu Kang's X Ray on ALL the girls, but, important thing, WITHOUT any hud on screen.

About costumes, Cassie and Jaqui with the second outfit, the other girls with the costumes you (if anyone will make this hahaha) prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.