h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
So I finally bought the kombat pack, and MK 1 Sonya of all things has become my preferred ryona target.

With regards to Tremor's fatal, it is indeed awesome. I also really like Raiden's 2nd fatal, it's quite similar.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Anyone had a chance to use the Free Cam mod? I just noticed they'd released the MKX version last week, but it was already broken by a patch by the time I d/led it. There's a thread for it here, and the interface is pretty much identical to the MK9 version.

Example found on YT:

I've been keeping an eye on the page all weekend, but still no update. If that changes, please post about it here!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 31

@Snowballs, 1 month later but here it is :P

"Using a cleverly placed tracking bug, Cassie follows D'Vorah to an abandoned shipwreck. The plan is to take the insect down but D'Vorah's got other ideas."

supe41

Potential Patron
GJ, Tonug. I really loved your last ryona. This D'Vorah grab is very sexy and you picked the hottest angles for every move.

I commented in the video as Ray Fer.

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
D'vorah is so cool xD
Great work Tonug ..especially with all these new angles.

I hope Sindel becomes a usable model. It would be fun to see her destroyed by her daughter in Dark Empress mode. Dethroned and usurped!

I miss Sheeva too. Less Skokan in MK is not ok imo lol

OH and I'm curious whether MKX allows modders to give karacters the skins if other karacters, or if you could just swap fatalities at the very least. I recall SSF4 being moddable that way. It would be interesting to see Dark Empress Kitana use Ermac's fatalities ..for example.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
OH and I'm curious whether MKX allows modders to give karacters the skins if other karacters, or if you could just swap fatalities at the very least. I recall SSF4 being moddable that way. It would be interesting to see Dark Empress Kitana use Ermac's fatalities ..for example.

I've seen videos so I'm sure it's possible... but it's considerably more difficult than it was in MK9, and couldn't tell you how to do it offhand. Personally I have not had any luck modding MKX, but I haven't tried since the first month of its release.

If you're interested in modding, your best bet is to check out MKSecrets. They had a very active MK9 modding community, and it's still a great place for MKX - and yes, I know someone will be asking about this, there are nude mods! Haven't tried any myself, and they may have been broken by patches, but here are a few links:

Jaqui topless
Cassie with unzipped suit
No-pants Mileena

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Good-news-everyone.png

MK-X Camera hack is now available for the latest patch!!!

Get it here and happy ryona'ing!

muahaha.jpg

supe41

Potential Patron
I thought Raiden's staff crossed the butt of his opponents but now we can see that it crosses their vaginas or penis. Lmao.

D

Deleted member 31

It's too bad the patch updates break the camera mod every time. Kinda stopped my ryona making in its tracks for this game. if ever the camera mod's updated again, I'll make another for sure.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter

onlinehero

Casual Client
D

Deleted member 31

If you have it on PC you can probably get Kitana's MK2 outfit quite easily. For consoles I know there you used to be a glitch, but they may have shut it down.

Looks like theyre going to be announcing a new MKX character this thursday too!

D

Deleted member 31

So uh, the best ryona game of 2014 (in my opinion of course ;) ) just got even better.

In terms of ryona, this DLC pack looks just as good if not better than the last one.

- Alien will be sure to provide all kinds of alien domination moves to the cast. I expect some cool grabs and fatalities
- Tri-borg will probably be the most tame ryona wise, but he's a blend of 3 characters so he should have some interesting moves
- Leatherface, nuff said. He's another Jason, gonna have brutal grabs and chainsaw attacks
- Bo Rai Cho, kind of a wild card. Hes a big, fat dude, so you'd think he too would have some nice grabs as well

can't wait!

ketchup

Potential Patron
Thanks! I hope to do another one soon.
Good job with your vids ;)

Do you think you can make one with Erron Black six shooter fatality? I would love to see Mileena in her default costume and tournament Kitana shot from different angles

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
So uh, the best ryona game of 2014 (in my opinion of course ;) ) just got even better.

In terms of ryona, this DLC pack looks just as good if not better than the last one.

- Alien will be sure to provide all kinds of alien domination moves to the cast. I expect some cool grabs and fatalities
- Tri-borg will probably be the most tame ryona wise, but he's a blend of 3 characters so he should have some interesting moves
- Leatherface, nuff said. He's another Jason, gonna have brutal grabs and chainsaw attacks
- Bo Rai Cho, kind of a wild card. Hes a big, fat dude, so you'd think he too would have some nice grabs as well

can't wait!

Too bad there is no new victims. :tongue: Would have loved another female character.

giugo

Swell Supporter
Yay, I've remembered the password! Anyway I'm really, really disappointed about Kombat Pack 2....I really wish Sareena was one of the character in that...

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Damn, still kind of bummed that this stuff isn't coming to the PC version. The camera mod makes everything so much better. Still hoping by some miracle they will eventually port it to PC.

At this point, though, I can't wait until MKXI. The lead up to the MK games is always a fun time. We'll probably have to wait until Injustice 2 is finished, though, before we hear about the next MK game.

By the way, that hammer brutality from Leatherface is freaking insane. Just thought I would mention that, lol. For those who haven't seen it:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.