More Triggers for DialogueActions (1 Viewer)

DrZombi

Content Creator
Yes that would be great to have her sound-reacting directly from the body-contact in non oral positions. I've been trying to work something-out in my dialogues but it's always a bit clumsy.

What would be perfect would be that you let people define their own moaning sounds through the settings file. So that people who would like to direclty add those HuniePop sounds (for example) and bind them to the animtools girl reaction could do it. Because the triggers are fine but triggering sounds through dialogue does not always give the result you expect in every situation !

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I downloaded the file HuniePop Audio Triggers file for the vocals. Are the Huniepop vocals licensed for free use? I'd love to use them in some of my visual novels.

DrZombi

Content Creator
I'm afraid not. I ripped them from youtube where someone put all the complete audio files for each girl but I doubt that the authors gave permission for that. That's also why I encourage people to buy the game in my post. I use their high quality moans so the least I can do is put a little ad ! (I did buy the game myself with all the art gallery and soundtrack but that does not give me permission to use it). Well, it's not for commercial use at all so I think it's not that bad but of course if HuniePot wants me to remove it, I'll do it.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm afraid not. I ripped them from youtube where someone put all the complete audio files for each girl but I doubt that the authors gave permission for that. That's also why I encourage people to buy the game in my post. I use their high quality moans so the least I can do is put a little ad ! (I did buy the game myself with all the art gallery and soundtrack but that does not give me permission to use it). Well, it's not for commercial use at all so I think it's not that bad but of course if HuniePot wants me to remove it, I'll do it.

Thanks for the reply. I suspected that it wasn't licensed for other folks to use. I won't use them.

aztlan

Casual Client
(re
HUNIEPOP AUDIO TRIGGERS:
)
Just let me know if you find this mod interesting and I will add the other girls :smile:

I am and would like to see both more girls and a greater variety of sounds...

AS for greater variety of sounds (if possible) - rather than classifying by hard, medium or soft a better way might be by the girls emotions or (since all of the current ones are slightly to very positive, maybe some neutral to negative might be good, if that makes sense.

BTW, just to be clear there are now two separate mods - More Triggers v2.0 and Huniepop Triggers 1.0, right?

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
I am and would like to see both more girls and a greater variety of sounds...

Aaaaaaand... It's done ! I've just updated the download to 1.1. Now you'll find every HuniePop girl :smile:

AS for greater variety of sounds (if possible) - rather than classifying by hard, medium or soft a better way might be by the girls emotions or (since all of the current ones are slightly to very positive, maybe some neutral to negative might be good, if that makes sense.

Well that could be good but I am not sure that those sounds do exist in fact. And I'm sorry but since I can't remember them, I won't listen to the complete audio files of each girl to find and categorize each and every sound. I've ran a quick search over the Kyanna voice file and found nothing else but the moans outside of the standard speech lines.

But the work of adding the sound to the mod is pretty easy now so if you want to give it a try, you'll find all the voice files on youtube. Here is Kyanna for example. If you can find some other interesting sounds that you'd want me to include, just tell me when they are on the timeline and I'll see if it's worth adding them (if it is possible to find the same kind of sound for each girl that is to say)

BTW, just to be clear there are now two separate mods - More Triggers v2.0 and Huniepop Triggers 1.0, right?

Totally exact, except that it will be v2.01 and v1.1 now :wink:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi everybody,

Just updated MoreTriggers to v2.01 (Minor bug corrections) and HuniePopAudioTriggers to v1.1 (All 12 girls included).
Details in the OP.

Enjoy :smile:

[EDIT]: If you wanna test all those new triggers quickly, have a look at my helping files in the signature. I've just updated the Triggers Tester as well so you can now test almost every trigger in SDT / DialogueActions / MoreTrigger / HuniePopAudioTriggers.

Last edited:

aztlan

Casual Client
Does the HuniePopAudioTriggers randomly choose on the the 4-5 noises for each soundtype for each girl, or cycle through them? Or do can you specify which if the 4-5 varations is played via dialogue?

DrZombi

Content Creator
Yes, it is chosen randomly for now.
Would you really need the possibility to choose the exact sample with something like [AUDREY_SOFT_1] ?
That seems a little bit perfectionnist but yeah, there are some girls which go with "ow fuuuck" so I can understand one may want to trigger (or not) this specific sound when necessary.

Sass

Content Creator
Could you add an mt.vigour to the next update? As in, similar in function to mt.cuminmouth, except using the vigour variable.

Thanks.

Recruit

Potential Patron
Hey there, sorry I'm a bit of a noob, but could you teach me how to install the more triggers, and huniepop. Not sure where to place everything sorry

DrZombi

Content Creator
Could you add an mt.vigour to the next update? As in, similar in function to mt.cuminmouth, except using the vigour variable.

Thanks.

Hi S Sass ! That should be doable. Is it something urgent or not ? I usually release new versions of MoreTriggers when I have dialogues which takes advantage of it ready so that it makes easy examples. But I do have a 2.1 version ready so I could release it sooner if you need this particular variable right now. :smile:

Hey there, sorry I'm a bit of a noob, but could you teach me how to install the more triggers, and huniepop. Not sure where to place everything sorry

Hi R Recruit ! If you're in for a temp session, you can just load the mod like any other mod. The .mod files load just like any .swf file if you use the loader. Just make sure that you've also loaded DialogueActions before loading my mods.
If you want to definitely integrate my mods to your loader, just put them in the $INIT$ folder alongside DialogueActions, and add them to your Mods.txt file after DialogueActions :smile:

I hope this answer is good enough for you. If you did understand nothing about what I said, you probably need to learn a bit about the Loader. In that case, the best way to begin would be to download either my pre-packaged Loader with some dialogues (link in my signature) or @sby 's Loader Pack here.

Sass

Content Creator
It's up to you whether you want to release it now or wait. I could use it now in the dialogue I'm working on, but it's not a big deal. I'm still thinking of different ways to use it.

Thanks a lot, and great work btw!

DrZombi

Content Creator
It's up to you whether you want to release it now or wait. I could use it now in the dialogue I'm working on, but it's not a big deal. I'm still thinking of different ways to use it.

I've added it last night to the current dev build. For what I've tested, it works just as mt.cuminmouth. The problem is that I did find a major bug in both variables handling with "check" (while "set" and *variable* still work as intended). If you want more details, I've messaged @Pim_gd this morning (Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v4.06 (2 Oct 2016)) about it.
So I'll wait to see where it brings us and then I'll release the 2.1 version with either a correction or a workaround (already found but somewhat dirty).

Thanks a lot, and great work btw!

Many thanks, it really warms my heart to hear this ! People tend to post only to complain or when they need something (which is perfectly natural), so every post like this is very much appreciated :smile:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi Community !

MoreTriggers goes v2.1 !! (Oh ! Happy day !) :grin:

Added Triggers to manage an overlay like @ModGuy 's mod through your dialogue and another one to bind variables together for easier range checkings. Also added variable "mt.vigour" requested by S Sass and corrected a bug.

As usual, all details in the OP, please do not miss the part about the soon coming updates of DialogueActions and DialogPatch which will correct the "check" bug on DialogueActions and MoreTriggers variables.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Wow, just visited the forums after a long hiatus and all these new triggers makes me excited to continue on my dialogue project! Huniepop seems to have excellent voice acting and I'd love to work with that some more in the future. Do you know if there is a written transcript of the girls' lines (I assume many are identical between the girls, or does each have her own "quest"?)? It could be possible to make a sex-focused "port" of it to SDT perhaps.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Wow, just visited the forums after a long hiatus and all these new triggers makes me excited to continue on my dialogue project! Huniepop seems to have excellent voice acting and I'd love to work with that some more in the future. Do you know if there is a written transcript of the girls' lines (I assume many are identical between the girls, or does each have her own "quest"?)?

I did not make any research for a transcript yet. Each girl has her own lines for what I remember. They have similar reactions and they all share the same kind of lines but each girl has its own. (You can find all voice acting of each girl on youtube if you want but I'd really recommend that you buy the game, it is very cool, with good gameplay, good music, good graphics, beautiful girl and not expensive at all.

It could be possible to make a sex-focused "port" of it to SDT perhaps.

This was my exact idea, and this is why I opened this thread to gather some help recreating the girls but I did not have much people responding for now...

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Cool, well it seems to be available for mac so I'll check it out! Get to know the characters a bit. I might be interested in doing actual scenarios/dialogue transcripts with the girls later on, but I need to release chapter 4 in my sister saga first. :)

DrZombi

Content Creator
Cool, well it seems to be available for mac so I'll check it out! Get to know the characters a bit. I might be interested in doing actual scenarios/dialogue transcripts with the girls later on, but I need to release chapter 4 in my sister saga first. :)

Ah ah yes ! That's also why I'm not doing it right now. I still have to finish what have been begun before. And it gives more time for graphical modders to maybe provide us with good designs for the girls.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Was it hard to extract suitable audio for SOFT, MEDIUM, HARD and CLIMAX sounds for all the girls? If there is good material, here are some things I'd like for future sound trigger updates:

GIGGLE and/or LAUGH
OW and/or PAIN
CRY and/or SOB
SIGH and/or pensive HMM and similar
AWW or similar cute or empathic sounds
Anything really!

Also, could you comment, if any of the girls from huniepop is especially appropriate OR inappropriate to use together with "original" sounds of SDT and Dialogue Actions? I mean both AH/OH sounds and more visceral stuff like GAG and breathing sounds. Do any of those "go well" with certain huniepops? If so, I think those "pops" would be of particular interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.