More Triggers for DialogueActions (1 Viewer)

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi Slingerbult Slingerbult ,

No, this is long and boring, but not hard at all. I'm just converting the youtube video of each girl in an mp3 file through some dedicated website, and then I cut the file with Audacity to create each .mp3. And then of course there's the coding part but now it is just copy/paste.

I am 100% fan of this idea since this is also what I wanted to do to add more sounds for each girl but I did not have the time to listen and parse the complete audio files.

The complete videos with all sounds from each girl are on the nekorun youtube channel here

If you can find the sounds you're requesting, and if there's an equivalent for each girl, I'll happily add them to the mod ! Or you can wait for me to have some time to listen and parse all those audio files but this could be later or... never... I really can't promise that I will have time to do this research myself. Also I'd really like to see requesters a little bit implied in their requests. Nothing more than what is asked for hair and outifit requests in fact.

As for your last sentence (beginning with also), I'm really sorry, this may be my english (I'm a non-native), but I did not understand what you're asking exactly about what would be appropriate or not :frown:

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Sounds neat! I'm reviewing the Tiffany voice file as I'm typing this. Here's what I've got:
0.11: "Hum" or "hmm" sound
0.15: brief giggle
0.35: brief laughter
0.55: small laugh/sigh
1.02: brief laughter
1.09: giggle
1.18: sigh/giggle
1.39: uhm/hmm sound
2.42: clear short laughter/giggle
2.49: sigh/moan (maybe you use this already? Haven't checked)
2.54: laughs
3.10: moan/discomfort (maybe in use?)
3.15: moan/sigh
3.18: "ugh" sound of disgust
3.26: clear laughter
3.56: short laughter
4.01: short laughter
4.44: clear neutral sigh
4.54: long sigh (tired)
5.09: laughter
6.37: laughter again
6.55: giggle
7.48: sigh
7.52: laughter (longer)
7.55: awww (seeing something cute) sound
8.17: giggle
8.22: mhm sound
9.19: sigh (boredom/disgust)
9.34: aww (cute)
9.37: laughter
9.54: laughter
10.11: laughter
12.03: awww sound again!
12.15: giggle
12.16-37: various moans and climax sounds (probably what you've sourced the most)
12.46: giggles

So to sum up, lots of giggles and laughter and quite a few sighs and aww sounds. If the other files are anything like it, adding 4x random laughter/giggle effects for each girl to a trigger wouldn't be very hard. Is the above something you can work with?

OK, so let me rephrase what I asked in my last post:
The way I see it, we have two options:
1) Take the sounds from the huniepop girls and bring them to SDT. This is what you've done so far, basically.
2) Improve the SDT sounds as such, using huniepop as just another resource we can add to the game. This means we don't care about keeping "girl integrity" - we take the best sounds from each girl and as long as they sound reasonably similar, we can use them to improve on the "voices" already present in SDT (dialogue actions and core).

This is what I was asking in my last post - since I haven't listened to all the girls and don't know if one might be a very deep bass or maybe a granny type. I was wondering if some of the girl voices seemed to "fit" well with the audio effects already present in SDT - and if some girls didn't.

What are you up for - keeping a "clean" huniepop audio port to SDT, or simply improving SDT audio using huniepop and not caring about original girl names or mixing up files? Alternative 1 is better for huniepop fans perhaps, alternative 2 gives us more options because we don't have to find and isolate 4x8 giggles - just finding 4 of a kind is sufficient if they fit with the SDT voices as is.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
On a completely different note: I was thinking that since you are already providing some options for the "left" arm, would it be possible to integrate Dante's cock stuffer mod for more use of the left hand:

rikku.png

Ideally, the loader would be modified to include a slider in the options menu for his left arm as well, with options LOOSE, HOLDING and PENIS, but I'm not sure if @ModGuy is up for that. That would also simplify dialogue triggers since we wouldn't have to treat each arm position individually, but rather as mutually exclusive (since he only has one left arm after all. Unless he's a hindu sex god of some kind).

DrZombi

Content Creator
On a completely different note: I was thinking that since you are already providing some options for the "left" arm, would it be possible to integrate Dante's cock stuffer mod for more use of the left hand:
Ideally, the loader would be modified to include a slider in the options menu for his left arm as well, with options LOOSE, HOLDING and PENIS, but I'm not sure if @ModGuy is up for that. That would also simplify dialogue triggers since we wouldn't have to treat each arm position individually, but rather as mutually exclusive (since he only has one left arm after all. Unless he's a hindu sex god of some kind).

A quick reply to just the "hand" post:
I can't do anything for you until @ModGuy decides (or not) to include that arm in the Loader. But of course, if he does, I could change my triggers to include it. Always good to have more options !

Slingerbult

Content Creator
ModGuy replies that he won't be adding support for the "left" arm in the Loader. I haven't tried it but I suppose Dante's cock stuffer would work with LOAD_MOD as any other mod. I just thought it would be neat to incorporate it in MoreTriggers and give it a specific trigger since you already have some support for left arm actions. This also improves readability of dialogues making use of the hand position (I'll definitely be using it).

DrZombi

Content Creator
ModGuy replies that he won't be adding support for the "left" arm in the Loader. I haven't tried it but I suppose Dante's cock stuffer would work with LOAD_MOD as any other mod. I just thought it would be neat to incorporate it in MoreTriggers and give it a specific trigger since you already have some support for left arm actions. This also improves readability of dialogues making use of the hand position (I'll definitely be using it).

Yes, I was expecting that answer from him for I also tried to make him add some of my ideas before ^^. He considers the Loader finished and wants to keep it small so unless you have an incredible idea, he will probably stick to debugging now. Which I totally understand.
As for adding the arm to MT, the problem is that I have absolutely no idea how the graphical parts of modding work, and also I'm pretty sure that it would require that the mod be a .fla compiled with Flash, which I do not own. MT is just AS3 script written/compiled with FlashDevelop, like DA. I don't think that it is possible for me to add this arm to MT.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Decided to do another huniepop rundown - this time Jesse!

0.20: laughter
0.27: "oh... stop!" (not sure if it fits, but sounded funny!)
0.40: ugh sigh of disgust
0.48: aww - cute sigh
0.53: aww - cute sound again
1.11: aww/oh (cute or intrigued)
1.17: moaning
1.23: uhuu (wtf is that? disgust? woohoo? whatever man)
1.32: giggles (god this voice is irritating! only 16 more minutes to go!)
1.35: aww sound
1.45: sigh of relief
1.56: giggling
2.48: m m m or nah-uh-uh (head shake or careful consideration)
3.06: moan
3.12: moan (god she moans a lot)
3.36: giggles
3.50: giggles
3.55: moaning
4.26: giggling
4.44: ugh sound of disgust
4.47: laughter
4.55: sigh of boredom or disgust
5.08: sigh of malaise/disgust
5.16: sigh of pain
5.36: sigh of pleasure
5.43: more moans
6.00: aww
6.27: nah-haww
6.52: oh/uh
7.19: aww
7.22: mhm
7.59: moan sigh (kinda sexy)
8.12: laughter
8.49: sigh of being fed up
9.06: giggles
9.14: giggling/laughter
9.32: short moan
9.46: i swear if she says aww one more fucking time..
10.36: hmm?
10.47: giggling
10.52: AWWWWW
11.50: laughter
11.52: laughter
13.14: giggles
13.39: giggles
14.55: short giggle
15.55: giggle
16.05: moan, maybe in use (we're getting to the sex sounds now)
16.11: short sharp moan
16.25: giggle
16.29: aww
16.48-17.15: sex sounds
17.32: a final AWWWW for Mrs Maye

Look what you made me do! I will now go wash my ears with soap and water.

Sass

Content Creator
I had an idea for a couple additional triggers.

1. A trigger that sends out a single cum strand to simulate pre-cum.

2. An alternate [SWALLOW] trigger. The current swallow trigger has a 'clench teeth' effect that keeps the penis from entering her mouth when it's outside of it. I'm interested in an alternate trigger that behaves as if the penis is already in her mouth to avoid the clench teeth effect/keep her mouth open.

I'm working on a behavior-focused dialogue that makes use of stuntcock's sharpshooter mod, and the second trigger would be particularly useful.

The mt.cuminmouth variable works perfectly btw. Thanks again for all the hard work!

DrZombi

Content Creator
Sounds neat! I'm reviewing the Tiffany voice file as I'm typing this. Here's what I've got:
[...]
So to sum up, lots of giggles and laughter and quite a few sighs and aww sounds. If the other files are anything like it, adding 4x random laughter/giggle effects for each girl to a trigger wouldn't be very hard. Is the above something you can work with?
Decided to do another huniepop rundown - this time Jesse!
[...]

Look what you made me do! I will now go wash my ears with soap and water.

Ah ah ! So true ! Many thanks for the hard time ! We still have 10 to go but here is what I could come up with (see Excel file attached).
I won't go into too much explanations right now, since I don't even know if you can open Excel files, so you'll tell me in PM what you think of this and if it is needed that I explain some details, I'll come back here.

But globally, this is a file which can be helpful in the process of listing and categorizing the sounds from these audio files. For now, let's not put any barriers. We just categorize everything and when we'll have more material we will see which triggers are feasible and which ones will not.

OK, so let me rephrase what I asked in my last post:
The way I see it, we have two options:
1) Take the sounds from the huniepop girls and bring them to SDT. This is what you've done so far, basically.
2) Improve the SDT sounds as such, using huniepop as just another resource we can add to the game. This means we don't care about keeping "girl integrity" - we take the best sounds from each girl and as long as they sound reasonably similar, we can use them to improve on the "voices" already present in SDT (dialogue actions and core).

This is what I was asking in my last post - since I haven't listened to all the girls and don't know if one might be a very deep bass or maybe a granny type. I was wondering if some of the girl voices seemed to "fit" well with the audio effects already present in SDT - and if some girls didn't.

What are you up for - keeping a "clean" huniepop audio port to SDT, or simply improving SDT audio using huniepop and not caring about original girl names or mixing up files? Alternative 1 is better for huniepop fans perhaps, alternative 2 gives us more options because we don't have to find and isolate 4x8 giggles - just finding 4 of a kind is sufficient if they fit with the SDT voices as is.

I don't want to mess with the base SDT code so I'd rather stick to option 1 and provide sound triggers from the HuniePop Girls to everyone who would like to add some change to their dialogues or just better differentiate different girls within a single scenario.

Attachments

HuniePop Sound Triggers v2.zip
21.6 KB · Views: 193

DrZombi

Content Creator
I had an idea for a couple additional triggers.

1. A trigger that sends out a single cum strand to simulate pre-cum.

2. An alternate [SWALLOW] trigger. The current swallow trigger has a 'clench teeth' effect that keeps the penis from entering her mouth when it's outside of it. I'm interested in an alternate trigger that behaves as if the penis is already in her mouth to avoid the clench teeth effect/keep her mouth open.

I'm working on a behavior-focused dialogue that makes use of stuntcock's sharpshooter mod, and the second trigger would be particularly useful.

The mt.cuminmouth variable works perfectly btw. Thanks again for all the hard work!

Hi S Sass ,

I don't even know if this is possible for me to do this as I'm not very good when it is needed to deal with the animations of the game (maybe @sby or @stuntcock would be better choices for this) but I'll keep these 2 requests in mind and if I can do it, I will, but I'm a little bit (very in fact) busy nowadays and I don't want to start 20 things at the same time and never finish one of them so don't expect something too soon as I'll try to close open subjects before I open new ones !

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi Community !

MoreTriggers goes v2.2 !! (This is my somewhat late christmas present :grin:)
Also, HuniePopAudioTriggers goes 1.11 but this is such a small update that we won't even talk about it :oops:

Added Triggers to load a charfolder, a timed WINCE, show hide her futa dick, and some triggers adapted from @ModGuy 's Pill Mod to smoothly grow/shrink her breasts, body & penis, and his penis. Also corrected some bugs that you pointed me out :smile:

As usual, all details in the OP, Have fun with your dialogues ! :smile:

Acclaim

Content Creator
Hi DrZombi, are these new contents possible?

New linetype
blowjob : Triggers if she has his penis in mouth without pass the throat during X seconds

News variables
deepthroatCounter : Count the number of time the penis pass her throat
deepthroatTime : Count the number of seconds she deepthroat
vigorousTotal : Count the total of vigorous beyond the 100 currently taken into account
lostBreathCounter : Count the breathing she loses during a deepthroat (or between two triggers). As the da.breathPercentage decrease almost twice as fast as da.oxygenPercentage, It may be necessary to add a multiplier to count the real value of the lost breath)

Other
The possibility of compare the values of two variables in "check":{} (ex: "check":{"var1":">var2"}

Yes i'ts a lot but I think that it would be really useful for dialogue writers :)

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi Acclaim,

I'm sorry but I feel that I'm not the good person to do this. @sby and @Pim_gd both have a better understanding of those mechanics than I do and these things you want would probably fit better directly in DialogueActions or DialoguePatch (especially your check request for the later).
I never say never so I'll keep this list somewhere and if I can do it, I'll help, but I already have a loooooot of things on my to-do list and very little time for SDT those days so don't expect anything from me before a long time ! :frown:

Iago

Content Creator
Hello, I've had a bit of free time these days so I've started experimenting with some of your triggers (specially the overlay option) and I've ran into something I'd thought I should mention. When using [LOAD_FOLDER_<folderPathname>] the relative path gets set in the new folder, so if your dialogue try to load some image later from the original folder it won't find it. Maybe it is something asumed rather than a bug, but it gave me a hard time yesterday trying to figure out what was going wrong, so maybe you may want to add a reminder to the notes.txt.

And since I'm here, I'll make a request hoping you'll find it appealling and you'll remember it whenever you find time again to work on your mods XD: Could it be possible to create a trigger for specific keys?. Something that works like DialogueActions Buttons but with the keyboard (like [ON_PRESSED_KEY_112]:"[DO_SOMETHING]"). I find the DialogueActions Buttons a bit intrusive with the action hidden behind them in some positions.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hello, I've had a bit of free time these days so I've started experimenting with some of your triggers (specially the overlay option) and I've ran into something I'd thought I should mention. When using [LOAD_FOLDER_<folderPathname>] the relative path gets set in the new folder, so if your dialogue try to load some image later from the original folder it won't find it. Maybe it is something asumed rather than a bug, but it gave me a hard time yesterday trying to figure out what was going wrong, so maybe you may want to add a reminder to the notes.txt.

Hi Iago Iago ,

Thank you for your comments. Yes, this is definitely expected behavior. When tou decide to load a folder, you "switch" your "position" to this folder, and so everything you will want to load should now be in this folder. I found it logical :confused:

And if I'm not mistaken this should be the case for every other DA Triggers and not only mine since I used the original game folder loading mechanism. So it's exactly as if you clicked yourself on the menu to load a new folder :smile:

If this is really a problem for most people, I could re-write all my triggers with file loading mechanisms to use @ModGuy's dedicated loader functions to load files. It has the particularity to default to the \Data directory when a file is not found where expected. That may be a lot of work and testing but I'll add it in the Todo list with low priority for the moment :wink:

I've added your suggestion to the notes.txt and updated the thread accordingly :smile:

And since I'm here, I'll make a request hoping you'll find it appealling and you'll remember it whenever you find time again to work on your mods XD: Could it be possible to create a trigger for specific keys?. Something that works like DialogueActions Buttons but with the keyboard (like [ON_PRESSED_KEY_112]:"[DO_SOMETHING]"). I find the DialogueActions Buttons a bit intrusive with the action hidden behind them in some positions.

Well in this case, I'm not sure that a trigger is the good thing. I think you'd be better with a custom line wouldn't you ? Something like:
key112:"blabla blah [SOMETRIGGER] bla bla". Exactly like a button.

I've not messed with keys yet and my mod is only an extension of DA which holds all the dialogue parsing mechanics so maybe the place for this kind of thing would be more in DA than in MT. If you really want something like this, maybe @Pim_gd would be a better candidate.

As for me, I was planning to add my own customizable buttons (you can decide where you want them and add your own image). Pretty much what I did with the progress bars but clickable. This way you could put them exactly where you want, the size you want and show/hide them at will. This was supposed to be a surprise but since you're speaking of it... Would that do the trick for you or do you absolutely want keys management ?

Iago

Content Creator
Concerning the Loader_folder, if that's the standard behavior in other mods, then I guess you'd better leave your triggers as they are or people might get confused. The adding to the notes.txt should be enough for newbies like me not to desperate like I did XD.

Yes, of course, I was refering to the custom line type of thing. I'm still not very familiar with dialogues.

And as for the buttons, being able to move them around the screen will definitely help. Is surprising how many of my animtool positions rely on the left "wall" for something or other XD.

aztlan

Casual Client
I like the idea of being able to move the buttons quite a lot.
Being able to add an image in place of a button (or description) might be cool - a thumbnail might be handy...

DrZombi

Content Creator
I like the idea of being able to move the buttons quite a lot.
Being able to add an image in place of a button (or description) might be cool - a thumbnail might be handy...

What do you have in mind exactly with "thumbnail" ?

aztlan

Casual Client
I guess that you could replace the "button" with a small picture... I'm not sure exactly how it would work or even how I would use it... I guess it's just what I thought of when you mentioned images:

"As for me, I was planning to add my own customizable buttons (you can decide where you want them and add your own image)."

Made me think of being able to use a little thumbnail image in place of the button - might be handy for selecting a Her from several options presented as images, or maybe choosing a path through a dialogue by selecting an image (perhaps of a position or change to clothing, etc.) rather than a short text description of the button.... Sorry that it's all sort of vague... it just seemed like something might might open some interesting dialogue options.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Oh no it's ok, in fact I think you just misunderstood me. When I said "adding your own image", I was not thinking about creating a button where you can put an image inside, I was already speaking about a button that you can define height, width, X, Y and appearance. So it is already a "thumbnail" I had in mind :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.