"[SPIT]", "[SPLAT]" and "[LICK]" Dialogueaction triggers (1 Viewer)

Wither

Content Creator
Originally asked DrZombi if they could make this since they did the original More Triggers for Dialogueactions mod, but since they don't appear to be working on that project anymore I figured I'd put this request here to see if it got any bites.

Simply put, I'm looking for 3 additional triggers for the Dialogueactions mod, specifically "[SPLAT]", "[SPIT]" and "[LICK]":

[SPLAT] - generates the "splat" effect that normally triggers when the penis is thrust into "her" mouth particularly hard.
[SPIT] - generates saliva/spittle, similar to [DROOL] but without the effect being cum
[LICK] - triggers the "lick" animation, which currently only happens randomly when at the penis tip or balls.

If anybody is able to make one or more of these I'd appreciate it a lot!

Ser_LovesAlot

Potential Patron
Originally asked DrZombi if they could make this since they did the original More Triggers for Dialogueactions mod, but since they don't appear to be working on that project anymore I figured I'd put this request here to see if it got any bites.

Simply put, I'm looking for 3 additional triggers for the Dialogueactions mod, specifically "[SPLAT]", "[SPIT]" and "[LICK]":

[SPLAT] - generates the "splat" effect that normally triggers when the penis is thrust into "her" mouth particularly hard.
[SPIT] - generates saliva/spittle, similar to [DROOL] but without the effect being cum
[LICK] - triggers the "lick" animation, which currently only happens randomly when at the penis tip or balls.

If anybody is able to make one or more of these I'd appreciate it a lot!
Oh hell yes!! I love dialogue around her licking the cock, so this would be perfect, and i hate when she "drools" it's always cum, even when the guy hasn't cum lol. This is a great idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.