Possible Dialogue Actions Bug (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
So I recently updated some major mods and I found my dialogues not working correctly anymore. I updated MoreClothing, Animtools and Dialogue Actions. Unfortunately I reverted Animtools cause it made auto mode go bonkers. Main problem right now tho is the logic DA applies when making variable checks that use strings instead of numbers. I have 2 variables that I set strings to their values. varPos is either "self" or "force" and varBound is either "free" or "bound". I use those so the dialogue knows when a handjob is or isn't possible. The dialogue will attempt to start a handjob based on the following line:

pull_off:"[pof_*( varPos == self ) && ( varBound == free )*_*varHJDur*_INSTANT]"{"style":"Thought"}

varHJDur is run by numbers so it's either 0 or 1. But regardless of the variables it returns either pof_0_0_INSTANT or pof_0_1_INSTANT, even if the first two variables are set correctly. Not only this but also built in variables with strings don't work:

[check_eyewear_*da.clothes.eyewear.type != None*]

This will always result in check_eyewear_0 even if she's not wearing eyewear. Of course I did check this by putting just *da.clothes.eyewear.type* in a new line and running it, the result being None. *da.him.ejaculating == false* also resulted in 0. Removing the check for being false returned as false. Is anyone else experiencing this as well? For reference, I updated to sby sby 's fork 4.12 where I was previously using 4.09dev10. I can upload my Mods.txt if there may be a mod conflict. MoreClothing is working as it should other than the fact it makes the game run slower than it used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.