im new to superdeepthroat and i need some help/advice with modding and with controlls and such! also requesting recomendations for giant boob mods! (1 Viewer)

supersage

Potential Patron
i really like the game so far! im really into giant boobs so i used the tutorials and managed to download and get working superbreast v8! but i have to manually load it each time i enter the game... is their a way to make it load automatically? also are their any bigger boob mods out their than superboob v8? as its awsome but i wouldnt mind more size options! or cool clothing accessories that work with giant boobs etc etc....additionally i cant seem to get moreclothing mod to work? it say need template or something whenever i try to load it :( any idea?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
is their a way to make it load automatically?
also are their any bigger boob mods out their than superboob v8?
The only other one is breastexpansionplus which was made by the same person, so not bigger as far as I know,
other than that there are some other shapes:
as its awsome but i wouldnt mind more size options! or cool clothing accessories that work with giant boobs etc
.additionally i cant seem to get moreclothing mod to work? it say need template or something whenever i try to load it :( any idea?
Where did you get the game? what version or pack is it?

We recommend new users get Sby's pack, which has templateextensions and moreclothing already installed. You can you the examples to add more mods to it.

supersage

Potential Patron

The only other one is breastexpansionplus which was made by the same person, so not bigger as far as I know,
other than that there are some other shapes:

Where did you get the game? what version or pack is it?

We recommend new users get Sby's pack, which has templateextensions and moreclothing already installed. You can you the examples to add more mods to it.

i was useing one i got from f95zone thankyou this sby pack is wayyy better it has come with backgrounds and stuff! i can see its loading in the more clothes mod, but i dont know how to change clothes in game? i go to the loader and theirs big metal clasp, small metal clasp and tenticle monster i cant scroll down or anything there and none of them seem to do anything! also i had been useingthat guide to useing mods and i still couldnt get it to work i dont now why! so i dont know how i would get superboob v8 to work on log in! sorry for all the questions lmao but it is allot of fun this game! is it worth getting breast expansion plus aswell as superboob v8? can you have both?

edit: i figured out you load in clothes from a different place to the load in area!