RM Moderator
Modder
pngwave - 2020-10-06T184215.476.png

pngwave.png

Hey guys!

In the wake of the upcoming

:eek: SITE CLOSURE/TRANSFER :eek:
:frown:

I am asking if EVERYONE could lend a helping hand to a certain project...

In the BDO side of this site are hundreds of mods/textures/resources/more about modding, etc, that I wish to archive and amass in order to create a compilation of information and resources anyone and everyone can access and use for BDO gameplay.

This site has so much to offer with its wealth of valuable content, and I don't want it to get lost to the ether, as I'm sure you don't, either, so let's not lose a chance to salvage and preserve this content for posterity's sake!

Just incase this site can't make a revival or proper transfer, I wish to compile all of the content mentioned above (with proper permissions granted where necessary, of course) and create a web-based catalogue of sorts for easy access, use, and reference, not just for myself but anyone out there who might find themselves interested in modding!

"What do you need from me?"​

ANY BDO mods, textures, resources, or other modding/lewd/creative information you have or can find.

"What can I do to help?"

If you wish to help, then all you have to do is:​

• - For those who already have content:
    Properly compile, label, and organize any content you may have, find, or collect into files
    (preferably placing the files into folders, just for organization's / easy access's sake),
    then send these files to me via the methods provided further down.
    (You can take screenshots if you want to, but I would prefer them in copy-able forms like .txt,
    although I know that beggars can't be choosers lol).
  • - For those who have either already shared their own content or do not have any content of their own:
    Help me search every page and topic on this site
    (or hey! anywhere else, too!)
    for attachments, tutorials, information, other similar resources, or anything else related,
    and then compile it as described in the first bullet
    before sending it to me via the methods provided further down.
  • POLITELY ask content creators if they are willing to share anything they may have or know about.

"Where can I send this stuff?"​

You can send it to me via Discord - (AN69#1869), Google Drive, MegaShare, or any other media sharing method (Dropbox).

If you wish to have any of the information, mods, textures, etc, just DM me or contact me in some way to ask, and I am more than happy to share with you! As I said, I would like to create a public catalogue containing everything somewhere on the web, but in the meantime, contacting me to ask for anything I might have is no problem at all.

THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO CHIPS IN ON THIS PROJECT!

Last edited:

Gwandak

Potential Patron
So, what is the plan for all the mods you've collected? Is there going to be a website or a place to search through the mods and download them?

ncplay91

Potential Patron
I tried applying this mod but why is the texture not loaded..? so there's no nipple, no bush.. nothing.. just plain body.. did I do something wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.