How to disable passout and make custom mood in moremoods V13? (1 Viewer)

thenobody

Potential Patron
Hi, recently desided to try to mod this game. How can you disable passout and make custom mood in moremoods or progressiveExhaustion?
I also tried tweaking basic sdt settings like maxbreath and something else but I think mods overrite it.
Mod Im using:
moremoods v13
progressiveExhaustionV7 (I also tried to change values here)
Remastered voices, animated background, custom char (should not impact anything)

Doorlan

Content Creator
I think some dialogue mods such as DialogueActions allow you to adjust the oxygen/breath level based on triggers or lines. There's also the option to turn off breathing during scripted actions, which disables the decrease of the breath meter. And if you're using sby's pack i think it comes prepackaged with a breath counter to see if it's working.

I do use both in my packs if you want to check them out.

thenobody

Potential Patron
Looks like she does not pass out (because she does not drop her hands or maybe its overwriten somewhere but I set it to drop her hands after passing out) but just closes her eyes completely and it takes some time to recover.Looks like progressiveExhaustion makes her to close her eyes faster.

sclover13

Content Creator
You could also make a simple mod that resets the variable that controls passing out every frame. For example, as passoutfactor approaches 1 you can just make it ceiling at what you feel is acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.