Flash Player (standalone) not loading mods...(SDTL) PROBLEM SOLVED (1 Viewer)

Deltavoid

Content Creator
quick answer: Remove or comment out sdtl.swf from mods.txt

This is an issue I have had for a while. I started using @some_dude 's SDT Launcher and i liked it, however after some time, issues with mods started appearing and load times were not ideal for troubleshooting settings. When I went back to the standalone flash player, my mods would not load automatically. when i pressed play it would say "Mod Loading Failed" in the corner. I looked all over undertow forums, the sdtl download page, and the thread. I found nothing. It wasn't until I was troubleshooting another issue that I decided to try commenting out sdtl.swf from mods.txt. Now my mods load automatically in the flash player. I hope this helps anyone who happens to run into the same problem.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
apparently that mod is used in some way with the chromium launcher. this sounds like after trying out the launderer, you went back to the flash projector and having the sdtl mod still in there brought up some issues

also for others not knowing what this is referencing
SDTL

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.