[PC] Fairy Fighting (2 Viewers)

noice1

Potential Patron
Yeah that's an old blog post, I haven't seen any breast-feeding moves (or believe me I would know it). I can't say I've seen her use that anyway, it looks interesting. Still, trying to get the enemy to do a specific move is pretty much impossible; they'll do what they feel like.

noice1

Potential Patron
New update (not yet tested).
Updated Game File
-Added bladder oviposition
The rest I'm really not sure about, it's quite late and the translation is pretty jumbled and needs deeper deciphering. I do think the bee got a ranged attack; in addition I actually need to download and test it, but, the quick and dirty Google translation of the page is always available here. Enjoy.

noice1

Potential Patron
New Version
-Changed the bee's ranged attack; it will stay on screen until it's hit the ground after a moment
-Snake girl (FluidHunter) behavior updated

He adds that the next update will add something, and that's about all I get out of the translation. Something about a finish and anti-bee, depending on the translation. If anyone can crack that one, it would be nice.

noice1

Potential Patron
Updated Game
-Changed the grabbing behavior of Snake and Plant enemies; Abolished "Rebagacha" (possible skill or part of something unclear. I noticed against the plant girl she doesn't gain SP, but the Snakegirl can, just through a grab). Apologies if I'm only noticing it now, seems new to me.
-Damage when bee collides with wall (I assume it means the bee takes damage, but, I did not observe this to be true)
-The bee now has a personalized stage with appropriate background

It's still quite frustrating to deal with the bee, as there's not enough time to get the eggs out (also it quickly gains another SP move if it grabs you during those times Tiki is carrying an egg). Very cool new stage for it, though. Enjoy.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
It's still quite frustrating to deal with the bee, as there's not enough time to get the eggs out (also it quickly gains another SP move if it grabs you during those times Tiki is carrying an egg). Very cool new stage for it, though. Enjoy.

ive yet been able to get the egg out...

how does the egg removal work, is it on a timer?

You can always lay down to avoid the grabs, also you can hit the bee by charging up your punch attack while you have an egg in you... I have been able to defeat the bee with the egg in me but never been able to get the egg out :O

Also just recently discovered that there are multiple egg insertions, if you let it fill up it's SP gauge it will do multiple egg insertions, some are very strange though and once you have too many you just lay there and slowly die

noice1

Potential Patron
ive yet been able to get the egg out...how does the egg removal work, is it on a timer?

In the bottom corner of the screen it tells you the combination: Low Punch + Low Kick + Down (Q+A + Down Arrow by default). It does take several seconds and you are extremely vulnerable during this time. Timing is everything (I found it best to wait until the bee smashes into a wall and is knocked out).

You can always lay down to avoid the grabs, also you can hit the bee by charging up your punch attack while you have an egg in you... I have been able to defeat the bee with the egg in me but never been able to get the egg out :O

Yes, you can lay prone (Default = B)! It's essential once you are downed. Impressive that you defeated the bee while down, that must have taken a while.

Also just recently discovered that there are multiple egg insertions, if you let it fill up it's SP gauge it will do multiple egg insertions, some are very strange though and once you have too many you just lay there and slowly die

Indeed! Here is the order of oviposition:
1) Anal
2) Vaginal
3) Breasts (one each)
4) Bladder (I think)

I'm really hoping for some birthing, I think it would make sense. After a time, they should birth into some minion enemy to defeat, it just becomes a bit silly after so many, it's useless to continue.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
ah so that's how you do it lol...

yeah I see the combination too but it's japanese so can't read it :P

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Is noice here? No? Yes! I can update this game before he does!
...Is what I'm going to say, but it seems the loda uploader is on maintenance, while I can't access the other one :TT TT:

noice1

Potential Patron
Indeed! His Loda uploader is currently down for maintenance. Sorry about the alternate not being accessible, but in respect to Eluku, it doesn't sound like he wants people uploading his game to other services. He explicitly states that you should only download his game from the official locations. I think it also lends itself to giving him and his blog due credit; otherwise, I would set up a host somewhere.

New version (getUploader)
-Added "normal finish" on Bee stage
-Increased offensive power of Bee (dear Gods why?)

He adds that he's working on a super grab for the Bee, and that it will probably take some time. Pictures are available on his blog.

noice1

Potential Patron
Updated File
-Adjusted skill damage of Tiki
-FluidHunter has a new skill
He mentions MeatCatcher but I noticed no changes. There's some additional speculation or commentary beneath that which I can't translate into sensible english.

noice1

Potential Patron
I believe her new move is the RAWR FISTS OF FLUID FURY! Where she just starts smashing you like, well, the cute bug you are. :redbullsmiley:

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm... Well, I think her new move is the one when she slams the ground and a rubble drop from above...
Too bad it's not what the one I was thinking...

noice1

Potential Patron
Updated File
-Modified behavior of the FluidHunter using the earthquake skill (random drops, 1 second knockdowns)
-Modified the Bee's and MeatCatcher's projectile
-Modified the strength of other (playable?) characters
-Added cut scenes (noticed on MeatCatcher and Bee only)

There's another part that I couldn't translate. Something about a punch skill. I did the best I could. Enjoy.

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
I think it's about Tiki's punch skill when she's egg implanted. Now she must charge her fist first to attack.

noice1

Potential Patron
I think it's about Tiki's punch skill when she's egg implanted. Now she must charge her fist first to attack.

Thanks! I am the suck, so I probably won't be able to replicate this, but thanks for the input.

Updated File
-Updated Tiki skill 'Cross Crusher (punch) "It, have come to rebound when it hits an air strong punch is able to take out it at the time of recoil"
-The behavior of rapid kick (Tsuyoshi) is changed.
-Added some technique for Eggplant (technique table not updated yet)
-The behavior of a meat catcher's mark bullet is changed

Just a note that this is a fixed version of an original update, where some bugs existed. And, yes, I did put in some translated bit, verbatim. Think I'm gonna start doing that with the "best" translations I can find and let you guys sort out what it could mean. Have fun.

noice1

Potential Patron
Updated File
-Tiki's super-killer shot can be defended.
-Movement of FairyShoot updated
-Adjusted time to excrete eggs of bee
-Updated the snake's air grab
-Alaulune is now a playable character
-"Correction of command of monster and entire renewal in skill chart."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-Progress on the male bee is coming along, taking longer than he anticipated.
-There's voting on the new character for the next couple of weeks. Currently a "fallen faerie" (evil?)is looking the most popular.

Sounds like he's got some interesting plans. Pictures of the male bee are up on his blog, enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.